3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sabre Turbo 21.09.19 05:22 pm

Easy ways to make money (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

LFD! who can Narbut in Weiss 100200000?
and plizz tell me how to pass the mission with Phil where he was blown up by the bomb Swayze??
64 Comments
Sort by:
N
Night Light 21.09.19

Here is a tutorial how to make a lot of money in GTA: Vice City. I made back in 2007-Ohm year:

Ways of making money in the game Grand Theft Auto: Vice City:

Without cheat codes:

The ways of obtaining very large sums of money:

1.) This method is good for those who want to get a any amount of money (although I think that more than 10 million will not be required). For this first you need to get a tank. There are 2 ways to do it.

Method 1: first make sure you have full health and armor (100, 150 or 200, depending on how much you completed the game) (if you want to improve your health by 25 units in an alternative way (by removing the girl for the night)). Now we need to get more rounds to your favorite/most powerful weapons (I collected over 3000 rounds for the Uzi and M4, and 20 – grenade launcher (Bazooka)). When this is done, take the helicopter (can be any, but better VCN Maverick – he has a very good maneuverability), and flying to a Pay ‘n’ Spray'Yu in Vice Port. Leave the helicopter next to it with the doors open. Now steal any car and drive to the entrance to the Pay ’n’ Spray. Stop just before him, and step out of the car, leaving the door open. Now be behind her and push her right into a Pay ‘n’ Spray. When she gets inside, then go back to the helicopter and fly to the roof of the Pay ‘n’ Spray; leave a helicopter with the doors open somewhere in the far corner of the Pay ‘n’ Spray (of course, on the roof). So get ready, now comes the hard part. Go to the edge of the roof and start shooting at people in passing cars, and when the police arrive, then shoot them. Possibly not shoot into the transport, and those who came, because if some car will explode near your, then all will fail. When approaching a helicopter, then throw him a grenade launcher from afar, that he would not have time to start to shoot you, what would he not have pulled 4 commandos armed with Uzi and that he hadn't fallen on your turntable. So continue to do until the tank comes up. As soon as he drove up, came kill soldiers there, and make sure that around you there are no other servants of the law, except the police (if there is, kill them). Now quickly jump off the roof and get prepared for repainting the car. The door immediately closed. Now wait until the stars stop flashing, and will not be around any police officer. Well, now sit in the tank and follow what I say next.

Method 2: if you've collected 90 hidden packages, then just go to the military base, which is North of Escobar International airport (Fort Baxter Air Base) (may change into a police uniform, the military did not shoot at you). There is and will be your tank.

Once you got the tank, press [Caps Lock] being directly in it, i.e. turn the mission of the police. Since this mission is an infinite number of levels, and each level gives more and more money, then follow it until you get your desired amount. After that, disable the mission the same with [Caps Lock] and the tank go to the nearest save point in the game (you being chased by the police). As soon as I come up, run to the save icon and save. Now load your saved game. All. Good luck!

2.) With this method, you need a helicopter Hunter. There are 2 ways to get it.

Method 1: complete all story missions and it will stand at a military base North of Escobar International airport (Fort Baxter Air Base) (may change into a police uniform, the military did not shoot at you).

Method 2: collect 100 hidden packages, and take it or at a military base North of Escobar International airport (Fort Baxter Air Base) (if you have completed all the story missions), or near the fountain at Ocean Beach (if you have completed all the story missions).

Sit in it and fly away at the airport in the sea at such a distance that the radar could not see the shore. Include the mission by pressing [Caps Lock]. Pass the levels. After about level 12 the objectives will be - 2 cars (a third will disappear by itself). These machines will go near and so to fill them is not difficult (just hover over them and click of the machine gun, the helicopter he shot them). Very easy (to some this method seems easier than with the tank). Go through the mission until you get your desired amount. Then turn off the mission, fly to the nearest save point (behind you being chased by the police), save and load the saved game. All.

3.) Sit in the fire truck (on the Western island near Ammu-Nation in Downtown) and start the mission by pressing [Caps Lock]. Since this mission is an infinite number of levels, and each level gives more and more money, then follow it until you get your desired amount. Then turn off the mission by pressing [Caps Lock]. All.

PS by the Way, here's a tip for those who want to get a fire truck to run this way on the East island until all the bridges on West island are still closed: IMMEDIATELY after the mission Demolition Man (deliver bombs on a construction site with RC helicopter) to the blown up building will drive a fire truck (to extinguish it); steal it, and follow my way!

Ways of making average amounts of money:

1) The main way of getting money in the game:

For him you must have bought the Sunshine Autos car showroom. Go down to the garage and take the longest race (the contribution is $10,000). There are 2 ways to easily pass through it.

1 way: for him, we need a grenade launcher (Rocket Launcher) and ANY car. Go to the start. It is necessary to aim and fire from a grenade launcher to a missile, to fill up all 3 cars. After that, sit in any car and running the race.

2 way: you need to get a car quickly and popravljanje (Infernus, Cheetah, Hotring Racer, Banshee). Then complete the race will not be difficult.

The prize - $30000 (considering the fact that a $10,000 - contribution).

2.) The best way of making money early in the game:

If you have at least $2500, buy 3321 Vice Point (the first building on the North-East of North Point Mall) and do what I say next. If not then, get durable sports car (for example, Cheetah), verify that you have full health and armor and a pistol with at least 1 bullet. Rob stores (instruct the seller the gun and he slowly starts to give money (up to $1000 at a time)). For this you give 3 stars Wanted. Sit down in the car and drive to the nearest Pay ’n’ Spray. Perekrasivshis. After that save. And so 3 times. When you get the required amount – buy above building. Now keep beside him. Go into the North-Eastern entrance to North Point Mall. Beside him, on the ground floor there is a jewelry store (Jewelry Store). Rob him. After this, go, and ran quite a bit, save. This can be done unlimited number of times.

3.) Near the hotel Ocean View has a clothing store Collar and Cuffs, and next to it is a three – storey car Park. Climb to the top floor, there will be a Stallion car. Sit down with her and complete the mission. The first time I suggest to pull the time till the last second at each checkpoint. Next time - the same pull, but a little less. One subtlety: the machine can push the cone. After each times recommend persist - if something goes wrong, then just download the game.
The first time award - $200, but each time it doubled.

The ways of obtaining small amounts of money:

1.) Once you have access to the West island, go to the Northern part Downtown'and. There are some places on the roadside will be a small red bollards (Parking meters). Shoot them and they will drop money.

2.) Move the machine member of the gang, Vercetti. Resistance have they will not.

With cheat codes:

1.) The easiest way of making money with the cheat codes:

Collect PANZER, get into tank and turn on the mission. As soon as turned on – get out of the tank, stay away from all machines and dial the cheat code BIGBANG. Again collect PANZER and do it all over again (the second time to enable, or rather disable the mission is not necessary). So do until you get your desired amount. The only time you can get a Wanted star when you climb into the tank. To avoid this, you have to type cheat code LEAVEMEALONE (Wanted Level = 0).

2.) Collect PANZER and get into a tank appeared. Enable the mission by pressing [Caps Lock]. Destroy them until you get your desired amount. Then turn off the mission by pressing [Caps Lock] and type cheat code LEAVEMEALONE (Wanted Level = 0).

F
FucQ 21.09.19

Solid work, thank you). About the tank found himself, still in 2005, maybe earlier, can't remember.

A
AGGRESSIVE JACKAL 21.09.19

The Hunter helicopter can be a lot to cut the dough, here's the proof:
pix.PlayGround.ru
PS It had passed the 300 level and cut down the 8 lemons, and then I have to map any target was not specified. Maybe this is the last level?

C
CutToSleep 21.09.19

PS by the Way, here's a tip for those who want to get a fire truck to run this way on the East island until all the bridges on West island are still closed: IMMEDIATELY after the mission Demolition Man (deliver bombs on a construction site with RC helicopter) to the blown up building will drive a fire truck (to extinguish it); steal it, and follow my way!
In one of the Rampage'y on the Eastern island used Molotov cocktails, and after them come the fire Dept.

G
GTA FANanaT 21.09.19

You can still make money with art-Mani=)

N
Night Light 21.09.19

GTAFANanaT Well, that's not fair. Even the last cheater will not use.

AGGRESSIVE JACKAL to Pass the mission by helicopter Hunter would love, and I do not understand those who like it/can. Since you're going to fall rocket is almost impossible, and the gun often misses, or shoots the car until the end. Additionally, while you are distracted by the shooting, the helicopter almost always rubs against buildings/trees/other obstacles.

CutToSleep I know, but few dare to pass all the Rampages on the East island until bridges to the West are still closed. It is necessary to have good skills of handling weapons, know where to find Rampage, etc. This can be done only by those who have not the first time paraproktit the game, knows all the tricks, and those of 'riot'. This is just one Rampage, not ice - can be confusing in the future. In General, I suggested the best option in which works it is not particularly necessary, and Rampage have yet to pass. And why waste the opportunity to earn the game?

A

Dr. _WEB
Since you're going to fall rocket is almost impossible, and the gun often misses, or shoots the car until the end.
I would not say that is so hard to get a missile in the car, of course I did not learn to direct the target to get, but with time picked up the experience. Well, a machine gun is generally the easy case, just at the right moment to click on the fire and all the enemy is dead.

Additionally, while you are distracted by the shooting, the helicopter almost always rubs against buildings/trees/other obstacles.
Well, the main thing is care and caution. Without it, no how not not do.

PS Apparently you're not good with this helicopter. Try to go at least more than 12 levels of the police, then you have a chance to become friends with Hunter'th and see so much better and easier to pass.

G
GTAman 21.09.19

Recently, Hunter earned $999999999. It has been exactly 400 missions. Helps glitch: from 13th level, 2 car criminals begin spaunit'sâ strictly in the same place, which is really lucky. And 3-car often destroyed itself, because the game spawned it in the incorrect place, for example, in the water :) Very well, if 2 cars will ever appear at an airport or near a military base, then 3-I will self-destruct somewhere in 90% of cases. And since the 2 cars are loaded strictly in one place, you can hover over them and destroy them immediately with the appearance. For the 400-th mission I was given exactly $8000000, and the time to destroy the criminals amounted to several real hours (after 59:59 the timer will again show 00:xx, I have several times read off scale). The collection of so many cool missions have increased crime rating. And the hunter becomes stronger with each mission. At high levels, exploding around him machines of the visible damage did not cause. Crash into trees/buildings, but gently :) After 400 missions was to shoot the helicopter minigun — a few clips put, he do not care! I put it on the roof of the mansion, went to save, I wanted the video to record the process of shooting, but he fucking disappeared :(

AGGRESSIVE JACKAL
I noticed that the place on which you are stuck on the screen, NEVER give the next mission. Enough to move to another location, and the mission will. I just do not understand why the 300-th mission you are given 8 million, me so much, as I have said, gave over 400 th.

The easiest way of earning money with cheats: put in the garage for police vehicles, activate the mission, climbs out of the vehicle, slightly moving away from the garage, so he closed, writing BIGBANG, criminals destroyed, and our transport in the garage nothing has been done. Again, sit in it, get the next mission, etc. When I was a cheater, passed this way more than 600 missions.

N
Night Light 21.09.19

Interestno, and if this Hunter after 400 missions to keep the armor after saving will remain with him? And is it possible to blow it up at all?

G
GTAman 21.09.19

Not should continue the idea... I Personally have not tested.

During the mission, by the way, it is important not to blow yourself up with a rocket. Their shots hunter explodes instantly. I use practically only one machine gun.

A

GTAMANЪ
Enough to move to another location, and the mission will.
I did so, but the mission is still not activated. Don't know, maybe it is a glitch in the game already happened, but I don't care because I achieved my goal, earned the maximum amount of money in the game an honest living.

Dr. _WEB
Interestno, and if this Hunter after 400 missions to keep the armor after saving will remain with him? And is it possible to blow it up at all?
Sorry to keep Hunter as it is impossible, but the armor remained, and in small quantities. I had a few dozen rockets to release to blow it up finally.

N
Night Light 21.09.19

Sorry to keep Hunter as it is impossible
The helicopter can be stored easily. Enough to cram it into the large garage of Hyman Condo, but if the armor will remain in them!!

2 GTAMANЪ
Your way with cheats just brilliant. I have a simpler version, but cheats have to type in 2 times more.

G
GTAman 21.09.19

I saved before the hunter in the Hyman Condo.

Your way with cheats just brilliant.
Invented, back in 2004 :) First came to mind thy way, with the tank, and then I thought of it in the garage to put it. Still somewhere the cheat 100% save game with maximum money earned my way.

N
Night Light 21.09.19

after 59:59 the timer will again show 00:xx, I have several times read off scale
You made a mistake, he starts rolls over after 99:59. By the way, I have one idea. Want in the beginning of the game the tank pass 1000 Vigilante missions!

G
GTAman 21.09.19

You made a mistake, he starts rolls over after 99:59.
Yes, misspelled.

Passing the 1000 missions even in the Hunter will take a few hours. Because I took just for the money, I had enough and 400, quite a tedious exercise. Have no idea how much time it will take the passage on the tank... And the main danger — are easy to arrest, be extremely careful with this. In addition, the tank has all the same ultimate strength, 1,000 missions, it is not enough...

N
Night Light 21.09.19

Well, Yes, there had been attempts to start, and the more I came - 17x level, it took me more than 2 hours. I would then continue, but I elegantly pulled through the open door.

Because I took just for the money, I had enough and 400, quite a tedious exercise.
And I still for the criminal rating. Want in the beginning to be a Godfather!

Have no idea how much time it will take the passage on the tank...
In my estimation 13-15 hours (without breaks). Yes, it's a lot, but I'm not going to sit that long at the monitor. Plan to do it in 5 parts, 200 missions at a time. Between breaks in an hour and a half. If you want to capture some SL. night. It will have to do on the vacation, not before, just on the weekend I hardly can...

In addition, the tank has all the same ultimate strength, 1,000 missions, it is not enough...
Are you sure about this? I thought so too at first, but then I remembered that armor (and from collisions too) increases over time. I ride very carefully, and at lower levels the tank will cause very little damage. And then, over time, armor all will increase and increase and it should last for the rest of time! At least I think so.

G
GTAman 21.09.19

Yes, on the strength, I think steam is not necessary, it does not matter compared to the danger of being elegantly pulled out through the open door...

Plan to do it in 5 parts, 200 missions at a time.
And item statistics the type of higher level mission COP you are not interested? By the way, why is the tank I want to go? Isn't it better to have plenty of ammo to miniganu and pass the mission on normal kapowski or even the police Cheetah? If you carefully drive and reach a high level, the strength they will also be high. And the Cheetah and even repainted.

N
Night Light 21.09.19

And item statistics the type of higher level mission COP you are not interested?
I meant this scheme: was held from 1 to 201-mission, was released in the pause menu, rested an hour or two, and again for the cause! Esstestvenno want to go all at 1 time.

By the way, why is the tank I want to go?
Let me make a small comparison of the tank with the police Cheetah, and you will see that better:

Tank:

Speed: -
Strength: +
The simplicity of the job: +
No need to stock up on a huge number of bullets: + (1,000 missions for the Cheetah, I think need to over 25,000 rounds of ammunition, and the tank will not need it at all)
Less attention of the police: + (if you don't blow the cars out of a cannon, and gently roughing them up, the stars will not generally give, and during the passage of missions on Cheetah for the shooting of several cars give one star that disappears is not always (and if the star of you through the next mission, the two stars you can not avoid))
Less likely to get caught: 0
Deleted: -

Police Cheetah:

Speed: +
Strength: -
The simplicity of the job: -
No need to stock huge quantity of ammunition: -
Less police attention: -
Less likely to be caught: +
Deleted: +

Well, who's in the lead?

G
GTAman 21.09.19

There are points of equal value, IMHO. Low speed and a high probability of being caught put bold cross on the other advantages of the tank. Ammo to stock up not a long time, if packets to collect. The difficulty of passing on the Cheetah too small to catch the bandits easier, to shoot with a minigun, too, would not be a problem. If you give stars using the speed always it is possible to pick up a bribe or precrease.

N
Night Light 21.09.19

Raced the cops by the way you can shoot from a machine pistol (e.g. Uzi), but it turns out not always.

PS still my choice tank. Longer, but easier. Harder (due to the high probability of getting caught), but exciting.