3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valeryn47 05.02.20 01:42 pm

The Following Endings (Spoilers!) (Dying Light)

And so passed the game, at the end of the given one of two choices, I decided to take a vaccine and, eventually, crane turned to the hunter, as I understand it.

Who second the end what do you say?
75 Comments
Sort by:
z
zombi12345 05.02.20

nuclear explosion Haran and suburb(sort of) crane dies

C
Cyclik_ 05.02.20

Another ending
Spoiler - Kyle activates a nuclear bomb and blows everything to hell sabacon

V
Valeryn47 05.02.20

zombi12345
and the battle with the final boss in the end is?

z
zombi12345 05.02.20

Valeryn47
no

C
Capp 05.02.20

Two endings or crane becomes a zombie jumper or Dies because of a nuclear explosion. Well, a good ending for the crane's not here.
Probably a good ending here is when the crane activates a Nuclear bomb , because all the zombies die ( well, probably all ).

Y
Yoshemitsu 05.02.20

Here the developers a little not right in the head.
In conversation with mother (and Attila, respectively), it rubs us about the prophecy, about what the characters, makes you believe in it, because she believes in us. And then says, no way, no prophecy, no and if we agree with her plan to undermine all Haran, she scored the final nail in the coffin of logic like crane just the right man in the right place. In his place could be anyone, Jazair rice, bracken... and this to anyone the same would be rubbed, they say you're the one God of the sun find a way to activate a nuclear bomb because I don't know how. Besides, with a frightened nurse decided that the crane knows the activation code and took him to the charge? And then with such a shocked voice, How?!!! Attila code has entrusted to you, what the f... is going on here?
Moreover, they did not even deign elementary cutscene to tie in good ending, which confirms what I came up with it 10 minutes before the release.

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 05.02.20

But I've been wondering what the city was struck by crane when choosing the bad ending?

k
kenny undead 05.02.20

Hmm I just Ah....from these two endings.So good was hard to do

D
Digic_07 05.02.20

With the ending messed up not weak, in fact good or not

C
Cyclik_ 05.02.20

Valeryn47
There is, but only in one

R
RemyLeRoy 05.02.20

Em) in fact, three endings. One comic, you can make a nuclear explosion by activating a nuclear bomb in an army truck and pass the game without quests.

D
Digic_07 05.02.20

Why blow up the city if now there is no vaccine, Camden on a vaccine works, some issues fudged in the end

s
st029 05.02.20

Something I remembered masseffect cupcakes, multi-colored, but with the same taste.

Fought all of the original game to Haran is not smashed to hell. And then good ending - the detonation of nuclear bombs. The League of shadows, Mlyn. Purification through destruction.
Thank you. Disappointment.

V
Valeryn47 05.02.20

By the way on the complexity of the Nightmare battle with the fierce mother hardcore some.
In the first stage strike blows at 15-20 HP. On the second is 20-40, on the third jump, forward 50-60хп, jump on top of 70+. And cry almost all HP winds up in two seconds.

S
Smoke_Shooter 05.02.20

Garlicy
He did not get in any city,it was bugs,the same suburb but before the plague.There is a point to point the same Park was..

S
Syslik430 05.02.20

Kylo_Ren
Maybe this is a subtle teaser to the second part.Crane infects the inhabitants of the new city(because he can't control himself at night) and becomes the main villain of the second part.Will a new hero and city, etc.

S
Smoke_Shooter 05.02.20

Syslik430
how could he go to another city?Say below the dam there is a secret city right?

S
Syslik430 05.02.20

Kylo_Ren
In the sewers he found himself outside of Harran,might easily in another city was), Difficult this video was

L
LenivyiBob 05.02.20

In short, without a trial, crane was merged.
A logical option would be the ending if crane told the Mother that a doctor with a bunch of data which works on a vaccine and now this stuff in the vial, okay, I see that not a cure, could give impetus to the creation of vaccines and you stay here and guard her and I will take the vaccine and you might find. Mother did not seem a fool, though religious greetings. And crane either just give up what doesn't fit with his dedication in saving the people of Harran, or freaked out like a little bitch girl, like give me the dice. Merged. In full.
To the nightmare mother gives Oh how, the experience of Dark Souls, Oh how it helped.

S
Smoke_Shooter 05.02.20

Syslik430
well, it's not very likely...but your idea I like)