3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valeryn47 05.02.20 01:42 pm

The Following Endings (Spoilers!) (Dying Light)

And so passed the game, at the end of the given one of two choices, I decided to take a vaccine and, eventually, crane turned to the hunter, as I understand it.

Who second the end what do you say?
75 Comments
Sort by:
J
JolyMau5 05.02.20

There are two endings:
1) an Alternative ending with the detonation of a nuclear bomb.
2) crane becomes the hunter.
What's "good" ending in question, if in fact the search for a vaccine is generally not moved.
From The Following plot it becomes clear that there is no vaccine. But there are some other vaccine that could turn people into these hunters.
Although the ending is not quite clear, because in The Following there is a drain GG. What will happen to Haran and find a vaccine is not clear. (Although if you think logically, then after a few weeks-a month people will start to die and the warriors most likely will level with the ground Haran.)

G
Garrus_91 05.02.20

Shinoa
So after all the warhead and the priest will take away with them.
It would be better if he took the vial and brought to the Camden, he certainly would have developed the antivirus. But I decided against it (.

p.s. Tower of Bracken's campaign was already completely absorbed by dead judging by the fact that Lena didn't answer the radio.

J
JolyMau5 05.02.20

vanessas
This is the final version of the game.
Can and will the patches, but the incentive has already sold the game + all DLC in one.
There will be more DLC.

Z
Zewer 05.02.20

Shinoa
it seems like the developers have said that Dying Light 2 still is, and the world will evolve!

J
JolyMau5 05.02.20

Zewer
The interesting thing is that they do with Haran.
GG turned to the hunter, so you can forget about it. And that means one thing - the tower of Bracken bent quite so soon.
To invent a new scene too crazy, especially the Harran unsaid.
The fact that he is new it is clear. But as the story from the beginning to develop a bit of a mystery. (Well, if they GG merged, it is likely that the tower will merge. And DL2 we will continue to seek the vaccine.)

S
Sphinxx69 05.02.20

Too lazy to write all that I wanted to write. The ending shit.

Z
Zewer 05.02.20

Shinoa
it's either you story is not understood, or I!
I understand so: GG night turns into a hunter, and can control it, and in the afternoon maybe as a Mother!
or I something not so understood?

N
NightHawkreal 05.02.20

By the way I like, maybe even the world save.

R
RastusCezarius 05.02.20

Karoch, as I understand the Hunter in Be the Zombie is our favorite and helpless, uncle crane.

M
MMR Meet More Russians_ 05.02.20

Maybe my guesses are delusional, but even so:
Spoilerfree the choice to take the vaccine and send the mother when crane goes so long to the city, I presented 2 turn
1) Either it all seems and he glitches
2) Or it took him that long because he had these seizures, etc., that a vaccine is found, the city was cured and made normal, BUT he came to this town as a zombie and starts again a new round in Haran.

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 05.02.20

it is more likely that the city of new where crane hunter.

R
Roman Pivovarov 05.02.20

Kylo_Ren
MMR Meet More Russians
There are in fact all creatures, telepathic communication between these creatures, maybe it buggy specifically and he even saw what was a long time ago or someone close to another hunter? =) Or can be according to MMR Meet More Russians. May be he few weeks in his delirium, went to these catacombs and Chinese ways got beyond the city(But there is also the question of whether so km stretch of the drain? I.e. not within the city and within several towns and how the military is not filled up all the aisles? Even water standing on the fencing).

D
DelDark 05.02.20

Looks like GG just merged. A nuclear explosion could not solve the problem, because we are not told about the possibilities of the spread of the virus on the planet. And turning the GG jumper is an interesting idea, remember how the game Prototype in the 2nd part of the HS from the 1-St part was the main enemy.

I think next part will be about another city and was like, let's change the scenery to something of the opposite, on any advanced country. The game mechanics are great, the engine is not demanding, you can even graphics even coat. I would like to see the downtown area with skyscrapers. Could make a city with low buildings interspersed with high-rise, look at Tokyo, the perfect setting for this game. There most buildings are 2-3 floors, tight construction combined with high-rises.

What struck me as odd in this game (original and Supplement), so is the script. All the characters are killed, why so? The type of realism? And I think it's a bad taste in directing.

R
Racer253 05.02.20

hmmm, well, I don't even know what to think. In the final cut scene crane gets out of the sewers, and the shot fall his arms and legs (they are in the normal state), and literally a few seconds BAM! and he's a hunter... Is that even possible?

T
T r u m a n 05.02.20

Racer253
Yes galyuny this, he still has deprivatise and reserve for the second part of such a

c
clive che 05.02.20

Remembering the existence of all sorts of gadgets, teleports, etc., I generally thought that bad ending - freaky grass, which he had discarded in time and he became the source of the epidemic.
What's even more intriguing is the call Tolga at the entrance to the dam. They say that they broke through the tunnel and crane would not believe what is happening. Sounded like they came from a matrix, or show came out.:)

N
Niko71790 05.02.20

clive che
Well that was interesting, just before the end of the intrigue, but essentially, knowing these characters - they could say that about any everyday stuff.

MMR Meet More Russians
Or maybe he just went to another city, or outside the perimeter?

N
Nemezis 05.02.20

Why all so bombed from a nuclear explosion? It's just one of the options.

About why her mother was led crane to the bomb, if you do not know how to blow it up. I realized that after crane agreed to destroy everything, she went to show him the solution to a nuclear bomb. I mean, she only wanted to show that there is a bomb, it must explode. And the crane was immediately code, so she was surprised.

I do not understand the other, if the mother wanted all this crap to finish - why was it necessary to stir up all the crap with the cult, to blow smoke on other people, turning them into new zombies?

B
Bigalex78 05.02.20

Shorter guys have such a problem: the story is passed on 90% or more don't know what to do.Writes continue to help the children of the sun and all. The map has no yellow symbols plot no.Already accumulates 30 hours and don't know how to finish.Someone tell me PLIS?

S
Sanzhar1603 05.02.20

The second joke ending that crane had consciousness only in the light and who knows how much time he spent in the catacombs, perhaps a few years, so we can assume that while he was out there could come up with a vaccine and to rebuild the town, and the crane brought 2 an outbreak of epidemics
Type lain in the sewers a great time after infection, got out, and there is all OK, and everyone forgot that it was a virus...and here you crane climbs and raced everything from scratch