3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
antono 05.02.20 07:18 pm

Previous parts required? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello!
I've heard about the franchise of the Witcher, and I want to play this game, but in any way hands did not reach. Now I started reading the book, and even more want to see what's in the game.
Primarily I'm interested in the story. Tell me whether to play in the third part, or for introduction into the plot of the passage of the first of the two necessary? Just no particular desire to play the game 11 years ago.
26 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg V 05.02.20

in principle, not necessarily, each game is a separate story, but the third will be a lot of references to the first and the second memories...

B
Bupycop 05.02.20

antono
For a full understanding, experience, study and familiarization with the characters, it is better to pass the first 2 parts and books to read. If we do not hunt to play old games, you can watch the passage, though, would be sliced clean from the dialogue and cutscenes. While many old people prefer even the first part, and in my opinion, it is the most atmospheric.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.02.20

antono
Better play,you will not regret.It will be interesting

R
Rolemanser 05.02.20

mrmaxsimus87 dedicate, say you're a hot mess, carefully read the message, talking about the fallout was, well you brake )))

g
grovarian 05.02.20

antono
If it scares the image, you can play with the second part, but it should be understood that there will be questions that will have to look for answers, or to score and not to worry. I had a situation that as you progress in the 3rd part, questions have been raised about the gaming characters, the events preceding the 3rd part and that there is a Lodge of sorceresses. Though I passed the 1st part, but some points pozabyl, now pereprohozhu again. Not to say that the picture is poor at the time, she's very pretty. The most important thing that I realized after starting to replay the 1st part is the fact that there is a special atmosphere, more frightening than in the Witcher 2 and 3. Very dark night, the sounds of the forest and so on. Prologue I never liked this game, but the 1st Chapter of the game sets in CHEERS. Anyway, it's worth a try to start, and to remove at any time.

A
Arist270402 05.02.20

antono
Now produce agrofilm, though they are long, but to pass, oddly longer. I watched agrofirmy on the first part and the third part is the simulation of the choice of the second (suggest the second passage), and character descriptions of the early parts of volume so that you can understand.