3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
joxxy 05.02.20 07:29 pm

[Poll] Your favorite Infected? (Left 4 Dead 2)

Hunter (eng. Hunter)
Smoker (eng. Smoker)
The fat man (eng. Boomer)
Tank (eng. Tank)
The witch (eng. Witch)
Bully (eng. Charger)
Plevna (eng. Spitter)
Jockey (eng. Jockey)
156 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alcarin 05.02.20

Bully. In the narrow room from all the survivors will spread, and in open spaces will take away.

J
JamesHatfield 05.02.20

Still looks cool Hunter. The appearance and style of movement resembles Altair from Assassins Creed.

D
DzhoKerr 05.02.20

Smoked rulles Wahda top when the one seized in other fleco and not in a hurry to help,
Hunter
Tank
Jockey(drop from Windows easily)

B
Big Man 05.02.20

Smoker
Plevelich
Boomer

t
theAncient 05.02.20

Bully! they can push the Survivors into the abyss and just do it taxis)))

t
theAncient 05.02.20

well, a little Jockey Plevelich Hunter Fatty and smoked but I was stupid

S
Sam Hellsing 05.02.20

Sorry that is not the topic, but it voosche PPC... I of course saw it all, but this... http://www.playground.ru/dox/left_4_dead_2/2510/

j
joxxy 05.02.20

:D

H
Hellspawn667 05.02.20

The hunter and jockey are two infected that can greatly surviving nerves to fray,and everything is good,the main thing that in tandem..all together)one by one all suck)

G
G.h.o.s.t 05.02.20

Favorite:

1) Smoker - with tracking survivor can very well economize time and pull up, tearing from the team.
2) Thug - can work wonders in open and high areas. In corridor maps is practically useless.
3) Plevelich - in the conduct of covert fire, can be a good idea to cripple half the team. The cool thing: to gain time when the team is on the ground.

Neutral:

1) Hunter is nearly useless mid-card. Is justified only at the end of the card or paired with a hunter or smoker. But one useless.
2) Jockey - a controversial character. Most often the game for him - get lucky/unlucky. Good at Collection.

Don't like:

1) Boomer - became useless with the advent of melee weapons in L4D2. To use except only to temporarily blind.

J
JamesHatfield 05.02.20

Disagree with G. h.o.s.t, who writes: 2) Thug - can work wonders in open and high areas. In corridor maps is practically useless.
In the game menu you can turn on developer commentary, where the commentary explains (by the developers) that Bully just dangerous in the hallways. Referring to the first part of the game, the developer explained that the APD 1 the hallways were too bezopasny. Two firing while the other two are treated and recharged. But the second part is just a bully, made the corridors of one of the most dangerous places.

c
communist10 05.02.20

Gram and Tank

S
SkyS 05.02.20

Smoker and hunter!!!

S
Spuner337 05.02.20

Hunter))He jumps high and his costume is a good came

J
Just RaSs 05.02.20

Jockey does best
Still love hunter ... and Assembly plevelich.

M
MAJI9R 05.02.20

The bowl

V
VANESS 05.02.20

I finally thought(as the current started playing)that plevelich the wife of a smoker)))))who knows how to photoshop?just let them=))

U
Ukropchik 05.02.20

So much love I feel not infected, but the hunter made cool.

j
joxxy 05.02.20

I agree.

D
Diman63vad 05.02.20

To the infected it is best to get, and most importantly like to play the smoker or the fat guy.
Stuck thread somewhere in the corner and wait, then throw up and be done with it. Of course with a 98% chance you will be killed, but zablevat at least 2 you can...
And most of all liked the zombie in the suit himaway in the movie so generally horror.