3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
joxxy 05.02.20 07:29 pm

[Poll] Your favorite Infected? (Left 4 Dead 2)

Hunter (eng. Hunter)
Smoker (eng. Smoker)
The fat man (eng. Boomer)
Tank (eng. Tank)
The witch (eng. Witch)
Bully (eng. Charger)
Plevna (eng. Spitter)
Jockey (eng. Jockey)
156 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lo6a4evskiy 05.02.20

Love:
Smoker: for utgivare through fire, acid, through the crowd of zombies using polurovnya
Hunter: definitely for jumping
Bully: for the push-off from the cliffs
Levelwise: for loud ringing, dial points after a good spit

S
Smouk136T 05.02.20

Hunter and Witch.

A
ALIMPIK 05.02.20

G. h.o.s.t
I disagree with you about the thug in tight spaces it is very useful and all go astray at all!!! Bully rocks!!!

C
CrazyBeerKA 05.02.20

Tank,pucto this bastard is the most tenacious and its fun to pour!
Well, still a Smoker,hate smokers! XD So I kill it with pleasure :)

A
ALIMPIK 05.02.20

The most obnoxious is the jockey! It's what I like))the jockey steers!!!!!

A
ALIMPIK 05.02.20

Still fat!!!

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 05.02.20

Still lots of brackets and exclamation marks. Also write each letter in a new post.

R
Raelsveg 05.02.20

ALIMPIK all shot down completely, and after a few seconds will lie sprawled on the floor, on the contrary a bully it is better to attack in open spaces, in order to carry the survivors away and increase the chances that it will grab either the other infected, but his exact score, or the Horde at least hurts a little.
A jockey is generally lame walking, the only infected that does not kill the survivors, in fact, confused him a little, and when giving it to me in the first Chapter, for example, Dark carnival, in General, already angry. From it there is no sense, if there's a team of survivors is normal, and not a nube, but do think it's possible to drain and no steam.

S

Yeah, nubya in the second part more than the first. Well that more than half (namely 75%, roughly), went to the second part. Now you can safely play in the battle first, and not worry about a bad team.

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 05.02.20

Fat and a smoker.

S
Skull-15Rus 05.02.20

Hunter Is The Best!

S
Skull-15Rus 05.02.20

I think most here like Hunter. I'm 100%.

J
Just like old times 05.02.20

Bully OFC , well plevelich

A
ABB 05.02.20

1.- Hunter
2.- TANK
3.- Bully

A
ALIMPIK 05.02.20

DarkAngel1209 well, at the expense of a jockey I agree with you! in tight spaces a bully though, and quickly dies but cripples too well and if the Spitter in time planet in a narrow corridor where thug 1 cozaat and others begin to get up from the thunder that will finally super! at greater distances the bully is almost always enough of one and injure one, it's better when all cripples than 1 go. tembolee smoked at large distances good, better than the thunder! but this is my personal opinion. and jockey full of s***about

S

If you know how to play them, it won't be shit.

R
RAbies. 05.02.20

To manage the survivors are being infected, the Jockey makes a unique and therefore irreplaceable.

V
VANESS 05.02.20

the witch...if she were still in a normal swimsuit )))

S

It would have been scary.

RAbies., I wanted to say. But alas, you said it for me.

A
ALIMPIK 05.02.20

Shephаrd jockey need to attack when you attack! especially when Boomer all oblue then rules.