3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ichigo_Kun 21.09.19 05:26 pm

Your expected stuff from the game (Dragon Age: The Dread Wolf Rises)

The presence of some things in this game do you most want?

Personally I liked the specialization(or rather the diversity of approaches to the development of the characters) in the first part.
You're a magician and you are tired of walking with a stick and fabric clothes? Take the knight-sorcerer and wear heavy armor, beat everyone with a sword (especially since almost all specializations quickly opened).
The magic of blood, the robbers with patumtani, warriors with paired weapons, etc.
It would be nice to bring back that diversity. And then with a bow or daggers only robbers, all the soldiers - tanks, boring.

What about you?
31 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik Bobik 21.09.19

I want Bioware to a healthy person.

R
RPOCLABB 21.09.19

I will say better what I don't want:
Microtransactions
Scary faces,[even scary faces will endure if there is normally spelled out the plot of each of the satellites]
Shitty plot format: Skopje n-units such crap and prodinsa more on the story.
A vast number of quests, bring-bring
Empty locations in which to do nefig...

It's just something that is kept in mind,if you really want you and more items to find

I
Ichigo_Kun 21.09.19

RPOCLABB
For example, the wheel of Mass Effect'and in the dialogue. Positive, neutral, and aggressive response, to find out, flirt, additional response(for knowledge topic)

T
Tim7472 21.09.19

The original story, without tons of cliches.
Addictive gameplay with a focus on tactics.
The lack of MMO elements.
Interesting worked saydkvesty.
The lack of tolerastov beyond good and evil.

But most of this we get, because the real BioWare is dead.

J
Jeckicoder 21.09.19

I'd love conversations like in Dragon age Origins. It was cool that the dialogue would depend on the characteristics of the character, and you understand what I said. Yes, in Dragon age 2 it was fun, and that subsequent conversations would be different if the nature of your character to the other. And in Inquisition, to be honest, the dialogues are not very interesting. So I would like to return the statement the dialogues in Origins, and of the above of course.

L
Lelik Bobik 21.09.19

Jeckicoder
The Inquisition never even made a special camera angle for conversations. Such laziness still need to search.
It works only on the story missions and the important characters.

P
Piece_of_Shit 21.09.19

Real tether of the previous parts to this, as in the trilogy of Mass Effect's. And what sense to carry three in all three parts I can't see at all.

U
Undead swordsman 21.09.19

Spoilergate, what would the game have implemented a stealth and Thief with daggers, in its current form, there is no sense and meaning only locks to crack.

What would the plot was not linear, and not as in the Inquisition - choose mages or Templars, though, nothing will change and affect and what would the consequences of the election was much more significant and did not affect only the contents of the notes and the presence of those or other decorative meshes. And that would be like in Origins, character biography was palpable. What would the story Missy was not in spherical vacuum, and the consequences are tangible and the story line does not terminate and does not become the Gun of a novel, as it was with demons in the Inquisition.

I really do not like rolling Coaffee and General penticost in the Inquisition(and Andromeda), please let biovars won't do it again.

That would not be to the edge of stupid and useless characters, like Noel, she doesn't need any gaspano no plot, and the location GEG-masters are already at work Cole and Varrick.

Want the lack of Grinda and saydkvesty, the corresponding status of the character and the lack of obsessive-ostentatious of political correctness.

Want to bring realism in the design of the weapons/clothing/animations and erstwhile gloominess of the first and second parts and the Awakening, not marvel fanfikov superheroine.

Want biovars finally decided with combat, either slasher or tactical like in Origins, and with good animations, not Modnymi twitching. I liked the animation sequences of fighting moves in the first part, like watching a movie.

That would be a love line party members, and other companions and their personal quests have been worked out better, because of the Inquisition, most of the leach.quests are simply passable one-minute dialog option, not uusivuosi special emotions and a love line is very similar to the novels for lonely Housewives.

Here in the beginning talking about the old system of development of specialization and hybridization of the classes from the first part, Ichigo_Kun
Support. And bring back intelligence and programming are party members

D
Dimkinpark 21.09.19

I would like more disclosure of the Laura of the game.
Scout Harding as a companion. See, even in his peripheral vision, fleeting though our GF.
More skills and abilities, as well as more cells in these skills, less desert locations, in DAI they had 3 pieces and it's overkill.
That was a worthy finale, as in DLTS Stranger, not drained ending like in some RPG games that came out recently.
And since in the game 100% will gliemezi that they had not so much as something in a game with top view in which all satellites genomes and lesbians.....

I
Ichigo_Kun 21.09.19

Piece_of_Shit
If there really will be the Empire of Tevinter, it will be strange that there will be a link with the previous parts. More like Andromeda and the trilogy of Shepard.
SOLAS is unlikely to go there. Here qunari will go well with themselves can fight. I don't think it is to be hoped that the familiar characters will move in this place(except the dwarves).

P
Piece_of_Shit 21.09.19

Ichigo_Kun
As they say about the world of fantasy. If you find something unrealistic, then you just lack imagination.))) You can tie all it would wish.

M
MunchkiN 616 21.09.19

I guess I would like more interactivity, more sandbox elements and more living world to change suok and the weather was and any movie with cinematic conversations on the engine

B
BatyaVdote2 21.09.19

● The continuation of the story with SOLAS, of course. Importantly, this aspect of the second plan is not abandoned. Apocalypse, Griffins, Smooth bald head
● The return of the Armless Inquisitor as a mentor and teacher. Some characters like Scout Harding. But not all that new characters had a chance to prove themselves.
● Deep and in detail thought-out fighting, which will be difficult to break. And boevka will Depend on the skill of the player. Not a simple zaklik enemies.
● The player's party will be United. The camp is small. Like a Ship of pirates, where everyone knows each other, constantly talking and joking. The characters are revealed gradually, even on the Hundredth hour of the game, you learn something new.
* Need to Change team members. That is not always the opportunity to take the same 3 characters on the battlefield. Thus we know all the characters. Give them the opportunity pravitsa your best / worst hand.
The System Of Karma. This time can be a real bastard, in contrast to the previous parts. The ending for the bad side, become arhidemon, you saperaud century underground ?
● Game engine now positive the physics of hair, fur, clothing. Little static things nailed down tightly.
● Support for custom Mods. Tools with great potential. Literally your Addons for 5+ hours to create. Voiceovers add easy, the facial Animation in this case will be generated automatically.
● In 2021-22 for next gen console PS5 & PC. With an eye on stable 60 fps 1080/1440. Ps4 version is stripped down, but for iron 2013 tolerable.
● DLC to the surprise of all will not. The story is fully completed. Century Of The Dragon Is Over.
Spoilerage about the Hero of Ferelden who went to Tevinter. Will be able to see almost the entire team Origins.

M
Mickey-Mouse 21.09.19

Waiting for Griffonia and a good story. That would not be worse than the Inquisition shorter.

K
Koala 21.09.19

Wait that would biotvari not so much crap .

V
Voin Morgota 21.09.19

After Andromeda and the Inquisition? There are not any expectations, downloaded, completed, removed, forgotten. Well, maybe again, who hit write, like I'm just a worker biover.

V
Voin Morgota 21.09.19

Mickey-Mouse
Sarcasm?

S
Strchi 08.12.20

What do I want? Hmm... Morrigan and Alistair's partners)))

D
Dmitry666 08.12.20

Strchi
You'd like the SS. Not biotvari will give you a partner of gay, lesbian and transgender with terrible faces, and gg will be the leader of this LGBT rabble, which carries tolerism in every corner of Thedas)))

D
Dmitry666 08.12.20

Strchi
You'd like the SS. Not biotvari will give you a partner of gay, lesbian and transgender with terrible faces, and gg will be the leader of this LGBT rabble, which carries tolerism in every corner of Thedas)))