3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ichigo_Kun 21.09.19 05:26 pm

Your expected stuff from the game (Dragon Age: The Dread Wolf Rises)

The presence of some things in this game do you most want?

Personally I liked the specialization(or rather the diversity of approaches to the development of the characters) in the first part.
You're a magician and you are tired of walking with a stick and fabric clothes? Take the knight-sorcerer and wear heavy armor, beat everyone with a sword (especially since almost all specializations quickly opened).
The magic of blood, the robbers with patumtani, warriors with paired weapons, etc.
It would be nice to bring back that diversity. And then with a bow or daggers only robbers, all the soldiers - tanks, boring.

What about you?
31 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dyto 08.12.20

I don't expect anything from the developers of antem and andromeda.

M
Mihanbo 18.12.20

Homiks, lesbo and all sorts of trances))) like elves are all black or Arabs, dwarfs are trances, orcs are homosexuals! ...

W
Wodu grrr 01.02.21

Morigaaaaaan !!!!!

PS
Bring Mabari back .........

D
Defenseletto 19.03.21

I want to romance Varric, how much you can mock people
AND a normal character editor. In 2014, it was normal, but now I went in and tried to make characters four times, different races and gender, all scary like my life, even reluctant to play.

V
Vanhell 28.10.21

That the main quest will be prescribed normally, and the emphasis will be on the development of characters and quests, and not on a gay bi-tour, I'm not against novels, I'm against a bad and terribly boring plot and dumb additional quests

V
Vanhell 28.10.21

DaddyVdote2
Listen, this is how you rolled out royally, at full power, I agree on many points, that would be great

V
VityaVitya 28.10.21

I hope you will listen to all of us who have written something here
First: I don’t see the character of another as a gray guard since the pestilence, as I understand it, will come back a little bit
Second: Russian voice acting, it was fun to listen to the characters
Third: it was still fun to listen to jokes, intercourse of satellites like this did ogren and anders
All these points connect dragon age I went through the first part about 10 times and I also want to play in part 4 with pleasure
And Fourth: I heard you want to make one race of people, because with the choice of race people have a different attitude to one or another race and it's fun to think about it.

D
Derley 28.10.21

Well-made survival mode and a large open world. It's a shame not to have this in modern games

S
SimplyDimka 28.10.21

The main thing is that there was a sekasny Morrie!

D
Dip3333 25.01.22

I would like Tevinter to be as it was presented according to the stories from the first part.
I would like Solas and Flemeth to reveal even more
I would like improved magic, so that you really feel it, and not blue and red bagels flying out of your hands (We are, as it were, in Iperia Tevinter, and magic is still in the first place there)

But in fact, I will arrange pre-order as soon as possible.
Since I don’t see other SUCH RPGs for myself now, there can only be hope for Baldurs Gate 3.

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 20.01.23

And since the first part, I want to be given the opportunity to walk around the black city ... In Awakening, right at the very walls, you always find yourself breathtaking in this episode and the music during the battle in this lok in Origin is cool ...