3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Ser777 05.02.20 07:39 pm

Optimization (Call of Juarez: Gunslinger)

Write here your little system and how much FPS at maximum speed
49 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maks_Nash 05.02.20

Guys, where is the game's config?
Whether repak bagnuty downloaded, whether with a computer I have. Trying to change settings through the game, the inscription goes something like Apply settings? I press OK and the game crashes and settings are not saved.
Help.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 05.02.20

Zitur
License , Steam. With VSYNC of 60, out of 100+

Z
Zitur 05.02.20

in short we need to wait for the rules to crack or buy litsuhu

M
Maks_Nash 05.02.20

Zitur
crack came,
space get http://skidro wcrack.com/call-of-juarez-gunslinger-reloaded/
Down CRACK ONLY click.

O
Overclock[er] 05.02.20

Guys! I don't understand, why are You surprised? Good optimizations? You start the game engine update, and then think carefully.....is there any reason for surprise.

For those who are not friendly with Google - http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Juarez:_Gunslinger ;)

S
SkyGame 05.02.20

this engine is five years old,he was still in Bound in Blood

S
Sonnyy Bot 05.02.20

SkyGame
engine the engine...but the graphics here are very good,no matter what the engine is old as the world,the image is bright,the game is dynamic,interesting...the same борда2 optimization no comparison with this game.

O
Overclock[er] 05.02.20

SkyGame

That's it! The engine is old, undemanding as a result in such games found good optimization.

S
SWIFT_LIGHTING 05.02.20

Now, if FPS Crysis 3 in the resolution of 4096x2160, then you know there is something to be proud of, and here...the Game is even on the Pitch all 90 2006 will be given.

O
Overclock[er] 05.02.20

Shadow][Predator

Here and I about the same! Found to be proud of....

A
AdroV 05.02.20

Guys. For those who have very much lag: Go to game folder, find the file MPLClient_x86.dll if there is, just delete or move it to another place and the brake should disappear. Leave feedback if it helped.

B
Bombardirovschik 05.02.20

Zitur
I tried different cracks,all the optimization is decent,below 40 fps is not sags EVER,and I have automatic game put ULTRA settings by default,although in most games defaults to medium and you have to manually lift it.
And by the way, Yes,the game is a bow because IT's ONE OF THOSE RARE GAMES that uses vidyahu 99%. Other game - FPS,MLYAT,sags,25-30 shows ,for example,a video card loaded on 60-70% of the total.What does this mean in such cases? On the curve optimization.

M
Maks_Nash 05.02.20

AdroV
I have no such file.
The lag in game is terrible, 3-5 fps, and the settings in the game don't change, the game crashes.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 05.02.20

innervizionman
Explain me about the ULTRA is that the higher high is not set, the license config in the profile.

S
Sonnyy Bot 05.02.20

POLKOVNIK2005
do not worry,he's just the highest possible in-game settings (HIGH) called ,,ultra,, ....

S
Sonnyy Bot 05.02.20

Maks_Nash
lags say...pitch to the Studio.

t
trustedSunbro 05.02.20

At my bakery all the rules, not the new one.

B
BioGen 05.02.20

I have the config slow,not can low ten'ki supply and the PC is not fresh and the graphics card is shit

B
BioGen 05.02.20

And vidyuhi Nvidia GeForce 6660 but is

M
Maks_Nash 05.02.20

Sleepy Bot
Yes PC I have this game complete :D So I'm trying to find the config file to edit it.