3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheChoosen 05.02.20 07:42 pm

Fashion (Just Cause 2)

In order not to steal and not to kopirayting here is a link to the enemy's resource mod
http://www.justcause2mods.com/

Maybe someone else what resource prompt?
101 Comments
Sort by:
G
Girzzon_2 05.02.20

Question - here, for example I downloaded 2 gun mod and in folder dropzone is necessary to throw files weapons,bin there - but they replace each other - what to do?

Z
Zanannte 05.02.20

to choose between them or if know edit add changes from one file to another

A
Amaterasu007 05.02.20

and what program to edit???

Z
Zanannte 05.02.20

in short, read carefully: shorter swing with PG this editor http://www.playground.ru/files/33050/ or mods,unpack to a folder,then the file you want to edit (you have weapons.bin and so right now I'm going to write it how to plow with beans but if at least 7 Peeps who need a typed guide on all files I write)
and open your bin with Gibbed.Avalanche.bin2xml and get weapons.xml(again, in your case) and it is already open and editing a songwriter what do you want

A
Amaterasu007 05.02.20

ATP! I have gotten)

A
Amaterasu007 05.02.20

I nna rope and arushka prescribed, for it black market on the roads does not work))

s
sshooter 05.02.20

vladana
I need a guide

Z
Zanannte 05.02.20

you're the one who needs?
and while I can answer the question that you care about?help four-thread do?
in short, I'm leaving right now,evening can start writing the guide,I hope it is not one you need to be.

t
temp-64GTX 05.02.20

comrades, isn't there such a mod which increased the recognition distance of the boxes?

Z
Zanannte 05.02.20

Well if you are reading this then you most likely decided to do fashion.If so you just sit back here for long.

to get started, download the app http://www.justcause2mods.com/index.php/mods/other/Modding-Tools/Gibbeds-Tool-Pack/

So let us understand that why you need ' em

Archive Viewer

This program opens the main game's files - from there we take the files such as weapons.bin.
They are in archives_win32.Here's an example - runnable Gibbed.Avalanche.ArchiveViewer.exe and go in the archives_win32 folder in the root game folder and choose the files we need and jamiem on it(them), RMB and click save.

Bin2XML and XML2Bin

Sopsna some files are pulled out of the previous program will be in bin format. and you and nuny these programs with Bin2XML we turn them into xml-s(edited by Notepad I suggest NOTEPAD++ or something like a number of pros do not remember) and with the help of XML2Bin turn back.

Smallpack and Smallunpack

honestly - he never used, but if you believe what is written by our Western colleagues that they are for unpacking and packing files.

Well well here we come to the final part of this part(well damn, I bent XA) - now I will describe the files

.bin - kakbe well I wrote above what to do with them
.xml - the unpacked binary is edited with Notepad
.dds - teksturki,photoshop you well....that is in the hands
.blz - learned God why Smallpack and Smallunpack!In short, you understand - it's such a strange archive with a bunch of weird pilaf.
.eez/.ee - yeah again Smallpack and Smallunpack...if you believe the PROMT we all EBN%t#e and the uprising of washing powders will happen soon or is it just PROMT..vobschem cheto I do not understand PTS what it is but we'll soon find out
.rbm - model than the edit did not write,author skinflint(or maybe they don't need to edit..)
.vdoll - type handling.dat only more of them..in short the machine's settings,oddly enough opens by means of Bin2XML..

so that's all for this time,and guys if someone knows English write in lichku - we will work together to translate respect and respect is guaranteed)

to be continued....however

Z
Zanannte 05.02.20

well th write comment. and then I four tried in vain?
well, continued to do but do not want to - anyway no one should forget it

t
temp-64GTX 05.02.20

Dude, if you can increase the distance of the recognition boxes, it means that you not in vain tried :)

Z
Zanannte 05.02.20

t
temp-64GTX 05.02.20

It's sad.

[
[K.R.E.N.D.E.L.] 05.02.20

vladana
Thanks for the guide,really looking forward to the continuation!

Z
Zanannte 05.02.20

friend I would love to but he's here almost nobody cares

M
M1k3 05.02.20

where can you download monster truck

V
VladNeko 05.02.20

Make somebody skin Hancock!

S
Ser Lancevrot 05.02.20

People, and if I have a current game with the disc goes on, fashion goes?

S
SkyZRus 05.02.20

I have almost all the mods that are in the Internet set. Especially liked the mod which is under water fly.

If anyone should downloaded mods from here - http://justcause.3dn.ru (maybe someone will need it)