3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
7upruwow 05.02.20 07:43 pm

Codes converters and safes (Elex)

Converter South Abessa - 5768
Converter North Abessa - 3210
A Converter Edan - 1438
Converter in tavera 3729
A Converter Ignatane - 4715 (4486 safe)
Converter in West Xacore - 0475
Converter in East Xacore - 0666(0666 safe)
Safety Deposit box
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

As it passes will add the codes ...
65 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 05.02.20

Cheryl
The code to the safe at the gas station, near the dam - 9700

S
Sheril 05.02.20

Svetoslav
how do you know the code? Or that safe cracked with the help of skill (to break electronic locks)?

D
Ded MastDay 05.02.20

Cheryl
Cracked. Skill Hacking.

S
Sheril 05.02.20

Svetoslav
fully pumped?

D
Ded MastDay 05.02.20

Cheryl
For this safe enough 1. But I advise you to upgrade as soon as possible at-least 2. Now I have pumped to the max. Almost all of the locks crack except a single quest that opens only with a key. Also, when hacking email.locks is very helpful benefit of a clever hacker. To download discretion, only if there are not enough attempts to crack.
PS. By the way, the description of the perk to Calm down, is not true. It does not increase the time hacking and makes it unlimited, that is completely removes the timer.

D
Ded MastDay 05.02.20

Safety Deposit box

S
Sheril 05.02.20

Svetoslav
you have the picture is not loaded (I think the error is in hypertext markup language-code), and the second, hide it under the spoiler

D
Ded MastDay 05.02.20

Cheryl
The picture was in place, a few minutes ago. Something happened with NG. - lost all pictures, even those who were under the spoilers. You can check other topics (there is no error, fell the image server).

D
Ded MastDay 05.02.20

Safe in Icy дворце5566

Y
Yushimitsy 05.02.20

Svetoslav
what's the password to the safe house on the second floor of a skeleton holding a safe skill of hacking is not rushing.

D
Ded MastDay 05.02.20

Yushimitsy
Also not found, there was a note next to the skeleton, something about the four dark-haired beauties waiting for him on the other side. I suspect that this is a clue, but to decipher it I could not, maybe because of the curve of localization. We ought to look how it looks in the original.

D
Dr.Kostet 05.02.20

Who knows the code to the safe at Fort rogue under the radio tower (near the dome-greenhouse)?

P
Pupinskiy 05.02.20

Yushimitsy
maybe 3 candle and the skeleton, too, rebus participate

Y
Yushimitsy 05.02.20

Pupinskiy
yeah, and the number of his fingers heh.

D
Daniil11993 05.02.20

Yushimitsy
Need to find a 4 note figure in homes all over the map(like one found in a house on the shore in the valley of exiles, the other XS). In the safe a lot of money. I wanted to look password from the notes, and in-game character no texture bahaut, the game was a few weeks ago.

Spoiler

D
Ded MastDay 05.02.20

Daniil11993 wrote:
Need to find a 4 note figure in homes all over the map
Found these notes with the numbers, I think I have them all, but there is no information about the relationship of these notes with this safe. As I realized that this is this code?
Bug with textures and character arises from-for the broken, for some unknown reason, the configuration file, some helped just to put manually new all graphics settings in the game, some helped remove nvidia experience.

D
Daniil11993 05.02.20

Svetoslav
For the tip with the bug thank you. Read the note, and began to try all sorts of 1234, etc., then remembered the note with the numbers, I usually tried to open safes without breaking and when codes are found nearby. There really normal clues are not present, and in the safe like 250 pre-war money, do not remember exactly, not very important reward for such riddles, as with a collection of maps amulet and 500 alexita.

Y
Yushimitsy 05.02.20

Passed the game.Excellent RPG .And the end is almost a prologue to the second part.I hope it will be a great game.

D
Dr.Kostet 05.02.20

Svetoslav
True! Posherstiv in the inventory and found. Notes called piece of paper with the numbers 1, 2,3,4.... Code box 7391. In the safe there is a small green gem.
Please tell me the code to the safe at Fort rogue right under the radio tower (near the dome-greenhouse).

a
a.srael 05.02.20

All kind time of days) I Found a pretty good world map Latest on the bourgeois website. There location seems to be all the safes with codes and without that people found, and a bunch of other useful information...
Спойлерhttp://game-maps.com/ELEX/ELEX-Walkthrough-Game-Guide-Maps.asp
Google interpreter to help if you are allergic to English))