3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hellrose 05.02.20 07:45 pm

Release date of The Witcher 4. Assumptions. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

35 Comments
Sort by:
h
heroeh999 07.11.20

Psyxoz13
do not think that the game will be super successful, the genre and themes are very specific, not everyone will come, and the witch they can already develop.

P
Psyxoz13 11.11.20

heroeh999
we want to believe. Well, in general it is true, the game may not shoot, but the fact that the game will bring very little money and the studio will close is unlikely. Even if the game will not be very, the money will come purely from - for the hype that is around it. It is important to understand that no matter how beautiful the game is thought and done, more than 4-5 years of development is almost impossible because of constant burnouts, disruptions of the work process and many factors. Plus, the fact that no company is profitable to develop, pay all employees, maintain offices more than this period. From the time of development, revenues do not grow, and over time the ceiling of earning opportunities is reached by allowing 100 million copies sold. Companies understand this and will release even not ready game in these terms only because it is simply not profitable to polish the project

S
Satick 01.06.21

if you knew then that the witcher would no longer be, and the cyber came out atztoynische

a
an0r0m 09.12.21

CDPR is primarily a commercial company. The Witcher series is a trump card up their sleeve. I read somewhere that on average they spend 5 years developing a new game (or plan to spend). I think that we will not see the new game in The Witcher universe until + - 2030. Maybe a little earlier, and maybe later. And the new part will not necessarily be about Geralt and co. So, it is worth waiting for the remasters (perhaps), because it is fashionable now, and the new part is still VERY high mountains!

H
Helena nat 03.01.22

Hello. Will it be on PS 4?

N
Nikolay Ololay 09.01.22

At the end of 2024 release, with bugs, poor optimization and half of the cut content. By the end of 2025, it will be possible to play normally. They will promise a lot of dlts, but they will release add-ons with a couple of new skins and swords for the gervant

D
Demoniac 09.01.22

In order to assume, one must at least start from something concrete. It makes no sense to fantasize when everything that can be read about the game, in fact, is

written with a pitchfork on the water.

L
Leonta 11.04.22

I really want The Witcher 4 in 2024. or earlier, and so that the Reds churn out witchers with the same intensity that the Assassins came out and I would like an accessible and easy modding for everyone. I think that the sanctions from the Russian Federation will not be lifted by that time, I will have to use the torrent versions, but personally I will find a way to translate Redam Bablishko for work.

M
Minted Coin 11.04.22

leonta
leonta wrote:
so that Reds churn out witchers with the same intensity that Assassins came out
Why? To make the game turn into the same conveyor garbage? While the ubiki have been working hard on their games for years, and in fact they are Assassins 1 and 2, Far Cry 2 and 3 or their other projects, the games turned out to be simply masterpieces. Altair, Ezio Auditore and the same Vaas Montenegro are very memorable protagonists / antagonists in masterpieces. But as soon as they were put on the conveyor and produced every couple of years, a river of feces flowed.
leonta wrote:
I think that sanctions from the Russian Federation will not be lifted by that time, I will have to use torrent versions
I think that even a torrent version will not be needed, since the aforementioned studio is completely from the Poles, and they are famous for chauvinism, Nazism and similar mental shifts. Russian voice acting in the game will not, most likely. In this type of game, you don’t need a gift.
leonta wrote:
but personally I will find a way how to translate Redam for work.

Hmm... 32 patches for The Witcher 3 and the still uncorrected Cybervyser haven't taught me anything...

L
Leonta 11.04.22

1. As for the stamping, Assassinov completely agrees, but the Reds seem to understand that for a top project, talented scriptwriters and a chic graphic in the open world are needed, they already have all this
2. If there is no Russian voice acting and sanctions remain, then I think we will do our own, I can wait, and if I don’t wait, then they’ll fit it just for the second passage, in any case, I’ll definitely throw 500 rubles for voice acting to our translators 3

are all the characters of KP77 are freezing initially), and patches for The Witcher 3 do not bother at all, even without patches the game looked very worthy, the Reds will probably go the same way to get away from piracy, because as everyone knows, each next patch was not compatible with pirated saves so that everyone will have to buy it, I already know how to replenish and pay through Steam.

E
Evil in the flash 11.04.22

leonta
It's not about whether you need KP2077 or not, but about the developer's attitude towards the players and his product. And to try to "bring the money to Redam," a company that was one of the first to leave Russia, is generally nonsense. It's up to you, of course, everyone "goes crazy" in their own way.

M
Minted Coin 11.04.22

leonta
At the expense of the Russian voice acting, not everything is as good as you imagine. Alas, a considerable number of games had to be abandoned.
leonta wrote:
in any case, I’ll definitely throw 500 rubles for voice acting to our translators.
There were communities that were ready to collect as much as 500,000 rubles and even 1 million to do voice acting on Elex or Fallout 4. But no one took it up.
leonta wrote:
and patches for The Witcher 3 do not bother at all, even without patches the game looked quite decent
Oh no, not so good. A critical bug blocking the passage of the main storyline was able to be eliminated by the ninth patch. When the "Stone Hearts" add-on came out, the game was again visited by a critical bug, which was fixed by twenty-some patch. However, when compared with Cyberweather, then all the Witcher series look decent! Cyberrank is still unplayable, although patches have been made for a year and a half now!

L
Leonta 11.04.22

Evil in the flash
I’ll give Redam some money only because they are essentially the only ones who develop Slavic fantasy in games and make tolerable open worlds, and of course, so as not to bother with each update, which will be a hundred pounds incompatible with pirated saves, but how Sapkowski and all Poles are deeply indifferent to my country, because for me Poland is nothing more than a corridor along which our army periodically goes to Europe to restore order.

L
Leonta 11.04.22

Chased Coin
Regarding the Russian voice acting 1. The hope that the Reds will do it themselves has not yet faded, because the world of the Witcher is a Slavic fantasy and the fact that the Russian language is very common around the world (it still seems to be the 3rd UN language and the sixth largest in the number of speakers in the world ) should not be ignored either. 2 In connection with the sanctions, I think the media market will sag, some customers will leave Russia and the remaining contractors will be happy with any order

a
alexhistory 17.04.22

Guys! A petition has been created in support of Geralt for the main role, please support!
Who cares, publish everywhere you can please, this is our chance while the game is at the initial stage of development!!
https://chng.it/VQ8fQXRMHV