3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SanSanZ 05.02.20 07:46 pm

The discussion of the game (The Crew)

Then write their arguments about the game, suggestions that will be implemented and generally communicate on the topic.
pix.PlayGround.ru

I really liked the gameplay! Especially in Miami, a large open world, customization of cars, living city with people freeride. At the time, dragged from a FUEL in which a lot of flaws, and everything looks fine. I was always interested in racing games with a free ride, but always in such games freeride was poorly implemented.
58 Comments
Sort by:
U
ULTR19 05.02.20

Gameplay't really looked, but when I saw the map of the States with a bunch of roads, then since$R@I.

T
The KarmaZen 05.02.20

I would like to see a good tuning and a great freeride, those two things are not with NFS... So, I hope for The Crew.

A
Amoral Cynic 05.02.20

Still I was more attracted a huge number of cities , trails , natural landscapes .

T
The KarmaZen 05.02.20

Not quite normal, the scale is very large, and there is hope for a great freeride, normal tuning. If the developers do everything as said in the trailer at E3, we get a kind of NFS: The Run, only to fly from one end of America to another, be without stopping to escape from the police in supermarkets, etc. + the multiplayer side also sounds quite attractive.

S
Stevenson 05.02.20

The only game of this genre that I really got interested.

F
Ferro_II 05.02.20

as for me, well if the cars will crash, a La fletaute)

s
steamus97 05.02.20

Alexey233
For someone it may be arcade, but for someone more than race

R
RevizorAssasin 05.02.20

Judging by the trailers and gameplay from E3, The Crew will be revolutionary in its class. In Rivals all too well-it's a classic, but personally I have boring NFS series. Especially The Crew I liked the tuning machines, where you can collect the car as you want ! More like a huge open world ! The main thing that the developers should not overestimate the system requirements and the game was not very expensive.
I really hope and expect that The Crew will be the one showed at E3.

p
pos.aleks 05.02.20

I wonder whether the world is more than Test drive unlimited 2? What do you think?

s
steamus97 05.02.20

pos.aleks
It's unlikely that the world will be more. In Test Drive Unlimited 2 not only Ibiza, but also Oahu's presence. Although it can be, who knows

T
The KarmaZen 05.02.20

steamus97
Ibiza and Oahu is not all of America, so I'm sure the world will be more.

i
insel 05.02.20

firstly I hope that the game will be really such as we showed her!

liked the world. now in the racing world at map scales not only has TDU (1 and 2) but also The Crew.

the commercials schedule is like, but these videos... a gameplay video of the count was not pleased, but what the hell count, if there be such a grind)))

like modifying cars, it's really cool, pull off the road and when the poor cops can't keep up with you on the grass)) or just drive a Raptor in the canyon when the setting sun... mmm...

here not only the ride - who was the first to cross the finish line, but also vans you can brake. direct the fast and the furious first =)

if the multiplayer will be like in the video, that would be great.

for comparison with the TDU:
in TDU ride is boring, even online. well, you're going on a car over 2 million dolar what? to sense something from her?
Islands are large, but again they have nothing to do.
at the moment, online players can be counted on the fingers of one hand...
the place is beautiful there, but all the same type...

in the curve I saw on rollers, huge map. if I am not mistaken there are some States, right? there are snow-capped mountains and fields and rivers and a lot of different cities.
on the streets, wandering pedestrians, and if they come they will not stand there and interesting animations trying to Dodge a car.
there are tuning and not a couple of CDs to change and vinilo paste and change the car to no recognition!!!
space awesome beautiful, just crank up Fraps and went to the screens for a slave table to do...
cars pleased, ie, not only will this broken brothers worth over 100 thousand baksika, but muscle cars and SUVs, and our favorite selaniki, and similar...
and I hope there will be engine tuning as for CPR...
let's see... the game will be released in early 2014, there is time to follow the game... hope it does not have to be dirty with and when she will be with great pleasure to buy a license.

i
illegal3 05.02.20

I hope you get something really good.

o
ostin321 05.02.20

The developers have assumed a very difficult task - to tie the co-op/multiplayer to racing (don't know which is better-arcade or simulator in this case, but it seems that that is arcade racing in multiplayer, it is more appropriate). So-personally I do not see how you can cross the passage of the joint company and racing !!! But I hope that they will succeed, because ubisoftу it is high time to please something new revolutionary as it once was with AC.

o
ostin321 05.02.20

At the time, TDU2 was irritated by the awkwardness of the roads on the rise-especially all the machine heads on the asphalt was scratching - I don't understand how such a thing could be at the time of its release! And really hated the inadequacy in the management of some machines and failed one of the driving schools, because I just couldn't pass one of the tasks, although all did as it should with the steering wheel.

A
Alexey233 05.02.20

Okay, I take that back, I liked it. Online promises to be megaaa cool. Definitely going to buy)

H
HBR7 05.02.20

I'd like to see a quality racing game, according to preliminary data it needs to meet the expectations assigned to it

D
Durandalle 05.02.20

What I do not understand is what will be the business model... I Hope buy and be happy all my life.
According to some the world of The Crew will be more than the whole world TDU2 .

T
The KarmaZen 05.02.20

TOR 747
Well, now all the major developers usually have the tendency to release paid DLC, but I still hope that once the development is for 4 years, and the developer did such great games like the driver series, then the final product will be worth the money, even without DLS. On account of the world - then there will definitely be more, the developers this is not once mentioned.

D
Durandalle 05.02.20

The KarmaZen
I've got a couple of sites with pre-order. Except that there are only physical copies... Well, it already indicates 100% be bought in game 1 once and for all.
I do not like these additions... In grid 2 they are quite nice. The machine issues immediately and already tuned. 1st level ride on cars for 25 level...
I hope there is still if and will Supplement those which simply add cars to the game, and not spoil the process.