3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soulfox 05.02.20 07:48 pm

The cat from the beginning of the game (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Hello! Below are minor spoilers!
FEIN play-Inquisitor (Yes, here is such an unusual twist) and in the beginning of the game, after the shipwreck, I like all of you, met a black cat. He walked behind me the entire first part of the game, and even that animals could not talk. Not going to take skill, because they took in pati Ivana, and he has this skill is. Killing the butcher in the torture and came out of the Fort through the sewer, the cat suddenly became my pet.
Here are just a FEIN is not my Summoner, it is absolutely unnecessary pet turns. Something could change in this case?
25 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kilimor 05.02.20

Cat give to all if to come out of the Fort.

X
XcomandosX 05.02.20

Play IFAN, and the cat gave the Prince(the party Members)

I
InSaneJeSter 05.02.20

XcomandosX
He initially walked behind the Prince.

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 05.02.20

So this cat is the quest? Or is it purely for decor?

S
Sprintin 05.02.20

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
to call quest and have to go with the cat for the Fort, the cat is given only to Prince.

s
soulfox 05.02.20

Sprintin
In my unit there was no Prince, so he got Fanu as the main character? And why Prince?

S
Sprintin 05.02.20

soulfox
he runs after him, but not for years.
apparently you can even Fano.
given Fanu as a skill, or a book in a backpack?

s
soulfox 05.02.20

Sprintin
as a skill, once the quick panel got.

A
Arrakis_Sun 05.02.20

Talking cats - this feature Larian)

p
pochtipushkin 05.02.20

By the way, the cat this is a very cool pet from the point of view of tactics.

Why is it as a battle pet, he went to the Prince, although it said IFAN.
Now, now, my Prince, being a dps with durukoy, thanks to the abilities of a cat can teleport directly to any magician, standing in the distance, and unroll it there. Useful thing.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 05.02.20

Talking cat I died from the gas traps. His claw and guts, I pledged to use as directed.

-
-Shane- 05.02.20

I have a party Prince, but the cat got my custom GG.

X
XcomandosX 05.02.20

Random.
And generally very useful.
I used it in the maze of gargoyles as an alternative to teleport, which I at that time was not.

C
CyborgDeniz 05.02.20

Stanislavski
my guard from the bow down when I am past the arena or fortress were...

s
soulfox 05.02.20

denis.manulik
By the way, Yes, when you pass there (between the forge and tent with the infected), one of the guards kills the cat. It was still in the alpha version of the game so I deliberately avoided this place.

m
makc11021992 05.02.20

soulfox
no, they have to get close enough for the fence to go shorter then, only kills, I rebooted several times in the end I killed the guards before)

K
Kind Ram 05.02.20

The cat goes to the one who talked to him first when they first met.

J
JOKERIVAN 05.02.20

Kind Ram
Not, the cat goes to the guy who cat this is the first to notice and say so agrisa on it (if it's a hero without a satellite, then 100% will get you most of the red Prince, because it is the first character that we meet and can the party recruit, they therefore take, and then ran past the cat, this lizard was closer to the cat)

E
Eynart 05.02.20

JOKERIVAN
Apparently so.
I Prince in the party did not take. And FEIN either. Who is IFAN I don't know at all.
When there was a cat, my custom GG tried to talk to him, but he knows how to meow. In the end, with the cat later talking Animal, but pet got GG.

K
Kind Ram 05.02.20

JOKERIVAN
This is consistent with what I said. Because the cat agrisa it on to talk. But Yes, the script binding works at the moment Agra.)