3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soulfox 05.02.20 07:48 pm

The cat from the beginning of the game (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Hello! Below are minor spoilers!
FEIN play-Inquisitor (Yes, here is such an unusual twist) and in the beginning of the game, after the shipwreck, I like all of you, met a black cat. He walked behind me the entire first part of the game, and even that animals could not talk. Not going to take skill, because they took in pati Ivana, and he has this skill is. Killing the butcher in the torture and came out of the Fort through the sewer, the cat suddenly became my pet.
Here are just a FEIN is not my Summoner, it is absolutely unnecessary pet turns. Something could change in this case?
25 Comments
Sort by:
J
JOKERIVAN 05.02.20

Kind Ram
I do not agree, I have started over 3 times (2 times alone and 1 time with a friend) and three of three this vile cat would come up to me/us without a word as soon as I or someone of my companions came into his field of vision, he a bullet flew by us friends. Do not believe me, create a new save and Pitesti, the one cat first to see, will his master, race, gender, orientation, skin color, blood group, availability of talent, to communicate with God's creatures and history are not interested in him, his love at first sight

K
Kind Ram 05.02.20

JOKERIVAN
I started a new game, but despite the fact that my Persian was closer at the time when I got in his field of vision, that somehow went beyond the red Prince. It was a shame, because my black lizard much more suited to black cat than the aristocratic demonii.

PS Yes, he is not talking.)

V
Vishez 05.02.20

Question - removed the collar and went to jail. Came out of it through the slugs and all, no cat. Lost somewhere, though all the time running after me. Bug?

B
Blaster Dark 05.02.20

I think not... After all, the cat put in jail not for what? Ahem, on the quest Ivana had to talk with master Borris, while engaging in babbling cat sniffing that used to stand next to and from a bow killed... I take FEIN-metaforma, you took warlock, but I thought too obvious - undead and warlock... I liked the tentacle, though the range is depressing... Rename would FEIN to Sedona... heh heh Heh...

N
NightHawkreal 05.02.20

From the cat by the way there are benefits - you can use it to put a pig to Alexander in the first Act.