3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rodrigos 05.02.20 07:48 pm

Reputation (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

How to raise the reputation of the citizens, someone in the back spit, and some just send to hell.
28 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Mahoney_ 05.02.20

Job local do, help them, reputation also drops when someone in the request will be denied or robbed, after that they then friends about you bad news spread, those actually respond with insults and plumcake in your direction)

_
_Mahoney_ 05.02.20

VETER15
What's it to you ?

G
Glnai 05.02.20

rodrigos
Quests in the town/village and district. During a journey if you find a dead body then depending on what happens in the dialogue with the killer will go different rumors. And Yes, if you give merchants of goods at a greater quantity of money than they have also increased the reputation.

r
rodrigos 05.02.20

_Mahoney_
Glnai
Thank you for your answers, will try to transform from a thief, an honest citizen)

T
Toni Soprano 05.02.20

And reputation only affects prices from vendors ? Well, plus you won't talk, until you pay.
Or something else ?

d
dave98id 05.02.20

how to raise the reputation of being chased and quests do not give? a vicious circle is a
UPD. is it possible to somehow avoid prison? after some time, the guards (and residents) will forget about the crime?

w
wired_ 05.02.20

Yes after serving in the Slammer , just don't forget the stolen goods to stash , and then shakedown will be

H
Haiiro Ookami 05.02.20

Almonaster killed, and turnips -25. Ugh! I am now one farmer was robbed on the job old whore, he burned me, I get his butts kicked completely. Then another, a peasant woman wanted to steal, she burned me, I strangled her. And that's all! Now turnips in užice peasant faction -100. Missions in užice and the district present, to help there is nobody. The guide says that time heals, but after a few real hours of game play turnip was -99. For a long time, you see, will have to wait until it becomes normal.

G
GG4 05.02.20

Haiiro Ookami
Before each theft/dialogue etc do the saving (there is a mod freestuff saves) as in all games and load if something goes wrong. Therefore, stealing will never fall and all will always be perfect.

v
viktorch007 05.02.20

took advantage of a dishonest or something like that, negative turnips should give bonuses to stats, was otiginal thief asasina and the turnips unfortunately everywhere positive, there's no point parity afford turnips and rates with merchants for +1 to stats

H
Haiiro Ookami 05.02.20

GG4
Thanks for the tip, was thinking on it. But now there is no problem with pennies, so now I use schnapps in front of the thefts.

G
Graf2009pro 05.02.20

And the reputation of the guardians how to raise?

A
Artem Cullen 05.02.20

I got to the quest, Collect flowers for potaskuhi in the baths, Everything was great, every NPC welcomed and so on. After all, every village whore tries talking just for the money, the guards are searching... what lyadstvo?

M
McON 05.02.20

Artem Cullen
And I already the brain broke,I think,what did I do wrong......
Turns out it's because of this fucking quest!
Well, it is impossible to play now:everything you send,everything....
What shall we do?!

A
Artem Cullen 05.02.20

McON
Yes x knows) here
Спойлерhttps://www.reddit.com/r/kingdomcome/comments/7xlfeg/how_to_fix_my_reputation_in_town/все tried does not work, even the trainer function with the maximum reputation does not work))))

A
Alexandr_2018 05.02.20

I also constantly searched, but find nothing. But pumped eloquence))). Reputation is everywhere zero.

M
McON 05.02.20

Artem Cullen
That does not help!
Reached the point of absurdity already did even in prison three times(to be sure),and when I go out into the wild,I was again immediately arrested!
Sadness however.....

M
Maksanot 05.02.20

Weapons with this system turnip. Came to the shooting range to practice his aim. And çelik stood behind watching all this, but after 15 shots, he decided to scream and run away. This was only the beginning of the game, I thought maybe something happened. For me running to the guards, they say sho you are a demon doing on the people you shoot. I think OK, gave the paw to the guard and waited for somebody ratted me out to them. In the end, stunned him and threw it into the manure. Only after 1.5 hours of play, I can not understand why everyone in town I need 230 coins. WTF!? Accidentally walked into a turnip, and there the peasants -100. EAMB think came. In the end, so much podgorelo, but not the essence. Good ass gave the poor ass to wash in exchange for a different meat. In the end, reputation is -7 right now. The game is 10/10. And, another point in the game there) If the night with a fucking stealth kill the guard with a knife in the back, and hiding a corpse, straight all is Hitman rests. After a while, turnips warriors and peasants will fly in the ass. Either they participated in the show battle of the psychics together with Vlad Pedroni. Either the game has a couple bugs. I refer to the second)0))

W
WAIF 05.02.20

rodrigos
Helps in Rataj to the townspeople! Start the main quests in Rataj .The first quests will be at centurion Bernard for training. Go through them and you will be available a quest to destroy the thieves and the theft of their ears) So break and they're taking the ears. I don'T know does the number of ears but in 5 ears I have a reputation to -100 to 0 increased) this means everything is fine and you can take quests)

I
IN..Spect0r 05.02.20

You got a shitty reputation. I have reputation everywhere excellent (100 to 70), but ABSOLUTELY ALL and EVERYWHERE the demand for talk money. It is impossible to no training, as everything I send. Any quest you want to take? Pay. What everyone - the homeless and the gentry. Going through the second time already. and this bug has not yet met.