3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rodrigos 05.02.20 07:48 pm

Reputation (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

How to raise the reputation of the citizens, someone in the back spit, and some just send to hell.
28 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZasraneZZZ 05.02.20

IN Spect0r..
and how require? I only have on the road popping up a strange dialogue, when someone is sitting over the corpse, I come - send me and highlighted 2 options Yes, not much and wanted and you don't stoish something like.. nonsense at the 1st of them I pay boy to me one more time and sent you all any other way maybe it's because when I marauders met them eloquence coached and yuzal all the options and they really upset me because I was a bit down (turnips everywhere I have on the 1st level 50-70-100 holds) I felled them because when you steal the prophetic written on it where you stole it, so the transitions on a stolen spell nowhere I realized that people in transitions to specific regions and turnips anywhere after blasphemy on them fell, but they upset...

I
IN..Spect0r 05.02.20

ZasraneZZZ
And so are you. I send two options, one to pay, another to go. Exactly as shown options - I do not remember, like you wrote about.I have a case most likely the bug. Because reputation, as I wrote above I have everywhere good. Left-wing people I don't kill at all. Only the plot and robbers. However, ALL require a bribe for a conversation with them. Earn just in order to pay. To pay and pass on. As I wrote, I pass the second time, and do everything exactly as in the first. Then had no such problems.

P
Pepin3d 05.02.20

IN..Spect0r wrote:
Earn just in order to pay. To pay and pass on.
What Cruel Realism!)))

I
IN..Spect0r 05.02.20

The patch fixed this bug, anybody know? Or start the same game again and again?

K
Kirill Reshetov 05.02.20

IN Spect0r..
I fixed this mod on reputation.

I
IN..Spect0r 05.02.20

Cyril Reshetov
=)) So my save game with this bug's patch did not fix. Maybe the patch fixed the possibility of this bug, but does not remove the existing(

K
Kirill Barahov 05.02.20

rodrigos
If the reputation is very low,then you just have to stay in prison.If you're not wanted,then make it so that you would be looking for(kill,steal, etc).Reputation will increase until the opportunity of communication with citizens.

J
JFinger 05.02.20

But I had a strange case.

Became the casual witness clashes on a forest road between Samopse and sazavsky monastery: samopisnye guards against well equipped rogues (plate armor, expensive weapons). Intervened on the side of the guards, the robbers all perished. After the battle, went through one of the fallen guards and then drove his still standing friends. Rushed with guns - I gave up - and the conversation ran over the guard himself (threat) successfully. Then he noticed that the reputation of Campeche (peasants) grew up, and quite seriously: from 50 to 87 points (at that time Campeche not yet been stood turnips default 50). Spices beat the encounter, and immediately after the fight, not even collecting trophies, checked the reputation: Campeche the same 50 that were before the fight. This is how it goes: the peasants sympathetic to Explore for petty squabbles with the guard, or something I do not understand?..

Game version 1.6 new game on this version, no mods on the reputation, no trainers. Perks a Man without honor and Local hero also did not take.