3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shelmec 21.09.19 05:49 pm

Steam Workshop Downloader to Download mods from Steam for filibusters (Sid Meier's Civilization 5)

It will be useful for those who for some reason can not download from Steam. Go into Steam on the mod's page,copy the page address, and type into the field. Kopete ,,Download ,, download. Most likely not downloaded will have the extension. Just open archiver the downloaded file and unpack. link to Steam Workshop Downloader http://steamworkshopdownloader.com/view/232260912
41 Comments
Sort by:
A
Absolute_power 21.09.19

Some dupe,I two months ago saw
There is sometimes an error slips,the file wobbles in its size,but has no extensions,for example, pump mod for civilization(let's say Nazi Germany),insert the link,shake,and get a simple file,and pumping does not help

M
Muxa6op 21.09.19

Like downloaded only those files which are freely available.Well, or something like that.

s
shelmec 21.09.19

Arseniy Berdnikov
The downloaded file has the extension actually opens archiver. Just the mouse drag the file to WinRAR and unpack. Steam is cunning just trying to enter into error)))))

A
Absolute_power 21.09.19

rogue
I never thought about backing up,Oh,so many mods could put

A
Absolute_power 21.09.19

rogue
Throw a couple of screenshots of how it's done,how many tried, never failed

M
Muxa6op 21.09.19

I also smashing some turns.

s
shelmec 21.09.19

Arseniy Berdnikov
if downloaded strange name,a set of letters and numbers,it is still shoved in the archiver and after unpacking rename as necessary. Is the file broken,it is necessary to pump again.

A
Absolute_power 21.09.19

rogue
But you are downloading normal files,I mean files out and name them the same,loaded,and vinrar does not help in this case

A
Amar94 21.09.19

Rome 2 total war the problem is this: downloaded the mods, everything is fine, all the time workshop no longer see the fashion to which I have subscribed, had only those that I downloaded before this strange problem. In the Data folder, they are also not visible, but like as not signed..Who will help with advice I would be grateful, if will particularly persistent to awards, and to be put down, I kept my word;)

F
Feanor21Fenarfin12Fingolf 21.09.19

Guys are not downloaded - protection of some kind is on the mod.
The last word sends BUMMER!

s
saturn7774 21.09.19

Do not take people's heads !
On Steam everything is under control ...
Or you have outdated information, or trick you described is found blocker.

B
ByFreeze 21.09.19

the rogue Now is not helping (

s
shelmec 21.09.19

ByFreeze

B
BirlikShamshiPVL 21.09.19

Guys I've noticed that stewartdotdoogan NOT WORKING!!! I think it was banned, if you know email me and then I'm a dinosaur and do not know

S
ShikakuArx 21.09.19

BirlikShamshiPVL
Similarly.What is the address of the page fashion I would not put the result is the same:The game that this item belongs too does not allow downloading of its items...BUMMER!

G
Grigoriy Apostolov 21.09.19

rogue
It's not the same PostScript zip not working

Z
Zeleender 21.09.19

I only have navalized error with a mod on Garry's Mod

K
KOTE10 21.09.19

There is sort of limitation is on file size yet, but a VPN why it happened download mod 600 MB

P
Pyanyy chay 21.09.19

All closed shop...

g
gotalek 21.09.19

this scheme no longer works