3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spaykali 06.02.20 12:10 pm

Crashes!!! What to do??? (Final Fantasy 15)

First on PC(gtx960 2gb, i5-4590 8gb ram), the Drava, all new.
Crashes immediately after loading in the open world, so I freely trained, watched the movie, Protocol the car on the highway and when it started track download, the game after it crashes to desktop.
Prolazili a lot of forums and I must say that my settings are geforce experience, on min system requirement pass, the game is installed from steam.
9 Comments
Sort by:
N
Ninth_Satan 06.02.20

operatives may not be enough )

l
legusor 06.02.20

in the game settings, put everything on low, including the screen resolution and disable all effects nvidia and 4K textures (if installed). check it out.

m
macsim702 06.02.20

Hellishly demanding system game. My 6 gigs 1060 bent down to 30-40 fps. This is on average off the buns nwid

S
Spaykali 06.02.20

legusor
now it crashes here

A
Apokalipsis113 06.02.20

The game depends on the RAM. You can try to increase the paging file. Before starting to disable absolutely everything.

D
DenKare 06.02.20

Mdaaaaaa, but how much yelling from PC boyars kansoli that hamper the gaming industry, and many especially in our country mostly games on medium settings and play, but the smear of kandelikas need for no how else to show their superiority, I can't

I
InfinityDance 06.02.20

Chikni in MSI Afterburner, the level of oppression RAM, VRAM, etc., throw a screen or so indicate. Some users may leak the Opera. If not, look

S
Spaykali 06.02.20

InfinityDance
after you install MSI Afterburner went into FF and it still worked(but since I set the resolution to 50% was so-so), then hosted the first dialogue with the mechanics and decided to remain, and then immediately departure

A
Alhames 06.02.20

I have a (RX480 8Gb, and 8Gb operatives) at maximum settings with the hd textures the game crashes when pushing the car, when talking to Cindy. The result:
- increased the paging file from 2-8 GB to 16 to 24 GB
- updated wood card
- changed antialiasing on FXAA with TAA
- set the memory consumption high

Passed the 1st Chapter and there was no escape. I think most of the flights affected by the swap file, but when I set it to 10 GB and everything else was default, then the game still crashes.