3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valeryn47 06.02.20 12:15 pm

Impressions of the game (Bloodborne)

Experience - many do not understand.
After Claudia and mouse, tight control with a gamepad is given. Even more of phatnotes causes oak mahunka combat from the souls.

Now the head scratching How to improve. Blood is complete and the pump can't. Well, grafinchik then cut.
40 Comments
Sort by:
t
tonx92 06.02.20

Played about 6 hours, so far only positive impressions. The game is more like demon souls, same kind of a separate little world of the nexus, very few fires almost one per location (more appear on the ground killing bosses, but they are useless). Reworked combat system, it has become much more dynamic, not because they removed the shields, just the mobs become more aggressive and became more of them, mostly attack in packs. Attack/bounces of the characters become faster, in contrast to the souls series between the bumps/rebounds are practically no pauses. The plot was perceived easier, the dialogues were adequate (as it often happens that the souls of NPC was talking nonsense which everyone could interpret in his own way). Arms was noticeably less, but it was the original, each has two forms and a unique move set, in addition to sharpening appeared something like sockets (3 slots for gems). Very nice job on the monsters everyone can count about 5 types of attacks, and in terms of design is cooler than the entire souls series combined. Returned ragdol, in the same way that дс1. Interesting built location, highly confusing, every place can be reached in several ways, but after Loki, you can move almost freely.

Cons: the customization was weak, no weight and apparently heavy armor. It is unknown what happened to the magic, have not yet met. For all time met only one box. Not yet met any samutinoj anti-theft, all very banal and eyes.

S
Spamerkon 06.02.20

Played for an hour. Took a wrong turn? Died. Three opponents? Died. Blinked? Died. 10 out of 10.

N
Ninochka 06.02.20

I want to Express my huge respect fromsoftware ,a company that makes real games, 10 iz10 by far

I
IV_ST 06.02.20

play the fucking game, though he died 35 times probably already, because I'm a novice in this genre, but once again the game is fucking

B
Blowz 06.02.20

Delightful,I passed the second boss,the atmosphere,gameplay and so on,all like)

u
urist666 06.02.20

Played a couple of hours. Here!!! That's what I was waiting for DS2!!! To control, perhaps you need to settle into it, but 10/10

p
propeller-faust 06.02.20

Yesterday, finally downloaded, played 5 hours, until all the like, lost count how many times asdoh. A couple of times wanted to throw Joey on the wall but resist) Weapons and transformation pleases, atmosphere, gameplay, and locations also on top. In General, after the order while the game is pleasantly surprising. Expectation is justified. Today is going to be a hot night)

t
tonx92 06.02.20

in my opinion the complexity is much higher in x2 in the second repetition, the first death was 20 hours of game here for 15 hours already died like 50 times if not more. And DS also running without shields.

D
DeadManWalking 06.02.20

At first it was difficult to sort out what, where, where to go. A lot of detailed objects. Boxes, books, trunks, lanterns, wagons, etc. to ignore some sort of short way very easily. As well as not waiting for you to notice the enemy. Passed both Souls for some times. But this was not ready. 10 echoes 10.

I
IceMuse 06.02.20

tonx92
propeller-faust
My joy still overcame the barrier to entry too ...but I resist (not completely still) and put him in a pillow)) three times)) the Complexity is no higher principle than in the DS (IMHO of Essen) ... well, the strangeness of the lack of shields and just another mechanic ... But still the atmosphere and design it's... awesome, really like...

1982zlo 06.02.20

Passed father Gascoigne, while all super, only had a problem with pumping is not yet suggested, it is necessary to first boss to walk on the bridge where two werewolves( their Molotov blame should be they are very sensitive), it is a little further, then when he kills you, then asylum doll comes to life, and you can download Persian! And graphics the sound and the atmosphere is super, you can see that the game really tried!!! Okay come on!!!))

p
pam09 06.02.20

The fifth boss is killed, 50lvl, normal flight. Hate only unrealistic curve network code which sometimes wait ten minutes, connect to the other and the fact that the mobs can deal damage even through walls. The system posts an interesting solution, but I rediscovered two-handed weapons. It is much easier to zakovyryat mob with a series of punches than to catch the chance zapikapit repost.

l
limur13 06.02.20

All the time avoided game from FS side. Fear was, well, lazy of course. And then the exclusives for the PS4. Well, I think I need to join fashion trend. Tasted the first impressions of the genre. No, I was physically and mentally ready for the challenges, for the benefit of Souls heard, and the impression that already he all the games has passed. But one thing sure, I hear all, Yes, read a lot, and quite another for himself, so to speak, in full depression alone and feel And where is the quest log, and where am I going, and what the hell is happening, yeah, there's some slave, on! And here's another one for you too, soup halberd, uh, what's you so much then, uh, stop, and you then shoot another, and where there is a checkpoint, why so far? They all become live again well, all over again. . Grab a refreshing from the first boss, felt the same uncomfortable feeling that I don't want to approach the game even at four thousand meters, even though it cost four thousand rubles. But then greed, on a par with interest all the same moved. Pomaia, podkachali realized that did not seem so bad. The second boss, mastered, as much as the first time, he wasn't expecting such speed. Well, then, I want to say that on the thumb, but no, fuck not on the thumb, all the same, opponents of stronger bosses hell, again I want to remove the BB out of sight and go in to a nice and Sunny Pillars of Eternity. But again encourages greed and interest, hmm...
And to encourage the BB has something. Insanely beautiful location. Heard opinions about the monotony, but he did not notice. Style locations one, Yes, but the details are very different. Technologically the game has to boast is in no way that of course there is sadness and sorrow. Okay, she still FS, but JS, you could have 1080p with 60 FPS cheat? Still Sony was in charge. It is strange...Well, that even with design work, I'm afraid that is what is holding until the screen, because if it was not to increase the employment of blisters on the fingers and the ass would not be relevant.
And another funny thing, playing Bloodborne remembered the ancient but wildly stuck in the soul of the game Ecstatica, too, deserted town, or rather the people in it are there, but hiding, too unbearably complicated, the enemies, however, in Ecstatica they were rare, but damn, the aptly. And most importantly, too, the sense of absolute misunderstanding of what is happening. Everything new is well forgotten old, indeed.

S
Shimuto 06.02.20

disgusting shiny graphics without even the wretched coordination. 20 minutes dead eyes in zero!

L
LightoFF 06.02.20

Yesterday was, but was missed a lot... including this last boss... =(

The plot involves at least 10 more parts (: Just one of the tasks of the hunter.

The easiest part of Soulshow at this point for the 1st passage.

p
pam09 06.02.20

Passed. Overall liked the game. It is interesting to examine the levels that have good gameplay finds the story itself is not seen, but the atmosphere is great. And the game is holding tight, for several hours without stopping playing. Of the minuses only a weak bosses, except that the last bit drove me incredibly shitty network code and in some places climbing from all the crevices of Paschen. The initial location due to the beautiful design, but then this comes out......
Generated dungeons it's all epic fail. Loot them with no experience is easier to farm in a single, terrible copy-paste levels, bosses too. It is better to go to NG+ than to play it. In General, I think to put off getting the platinum for them.
But my opinion - at the moment the best ex ps4 and a great reason to purchase it, especially if you like games in the series Souls.

O
OldBoy 06.02.20

The game is beautiful! passed so much on platinum!

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 06.02.20

and if you kill the last boss, it will be the end of the game and only ng+ or you can still stay in the game?

R
Ruslan Ibragimov077 06.02.20

Friends! Maybe I even do not understand! But what the fuck with the monsters, why do they appear after sleeping again??? The moronity what!!!! Killed them all, Zatar, came from a dream and again, identically the same!!! What the crap,,,(((

R
Ruslan Ibragimov077 06.02.20

Four hours and played again from the beginning after the murder!! Where is the point then???