3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valeryn47 06.02.20 12:15 pm

Impressions of the game (Bloodborne)

Experience - many do not understand.
After Claudia and mouse, tight control with a gamepad is given. Even more of phatnotes causes oak mahunka combat from the souls.

Now the head scratching How to improve. Blood is complete and the pump can't. Well, grafinchik then cut.
40 Comments
Sort by:
B
BioSamavar 06.02.20

Cool game, all very respectable and high quality. But still not without drawbacks: the fight will still simplified i.e. hit, jumped back, then struck him again, and so rolled on every boss. And try for a change a different place, and not guys the game is still the same action you forces. Dark Souls in this regard will be better, even much i.e. it can be completely different characters to create (agile or fast, heavier character, a mage or something more universal). In bloodborne the same character always hits hard and jumps like a grasshopper. The only thing that changes is different when pumping different weapons yuzaetsya like.
But still the game is very cool style, design i.e. locations, monsters is all very, very cool here without claims. Cool world, the graphics and especially the soundtrack. I wildly pulled.
With the plot or as it is called the tippet, then the same as it is not anything special. I honestly it reminded of the first bioshok. All these mad descended people turned into monsters after drinking this miracle blood, bioshok is the miracle of the blood of Adam was that same turned the fellows in the Fig knows what. All this total madness. In General, much like and then developed new, not what is not invented, but simply steal some ideas. But on the basis of the above, this game is still the best exclusive on PS 4, but for me the game of the year, though there's still the Witcher is, but still. That's how it is.

0rbby 06.02.20

Borrowed from a friend, it's the 6th day goes. Impression - a great, but dark souls 2 I did not like(probably due to sloppy localization, poor graphics on the PC and control). I started to play with the class professional purely because of the skill dexterity and life. Chose from the very beginning the cane-whip, because it has much smarter than the rest of the weapons. Killed all mobs on the level, but died two werewolves on mrtu((( After that I found another way through the crates with the dogs. there's also killed all the mobs and eventually amassed about 20K points. got to the bridge between the werewolves and the entrance to the boss, due to the fact that the points of illumination were 0, I could not pump and, of course, lost all their points. After I went up to level 3 and went to my Dad who's there(over a ditch). They killed him in 3rd attempt(the good, the echoes of the blood had time to pick up and swing). And after went to the Church monster. Killed him, went down at locations where more rats are at the bottom and the corpse fell to the saw-bayonet(like the name) and went to the next location, the first Cathedral district, and then in Old Arnam. Oh, how could I with the machine gunner, had to run around and kill mobs at the same time, and most importantly, the stairs leading up to it I missed, and stumbled down as much as 5(!!!) werewolves, when I myself have only 17 level was barely killed them. Opened a passage from the tower and went back to the lamp. Pump up to 23024 level and stumbled upon a monster Kawahata, killed him on the 2nd attempt due to the fact that he was not ready for his poison. After that I searched the whole area and up the stairs. Killed him, but, unfortunately, no weapons he was not((( Activated all the Knowledge of a Madman and got a level of insight 16th. After that, if you go straight from the lantern of the Cathedral, where before was a bunch of crows, there is now a bag of bones with a sack(I don't know what's his name there). He wore me down like a piece of cake with his bag. After that he dragged me in podzemno prison(location 3 tombstones). There was only Koschei, dog, pig. A dog gave 500-800 points, so I pump up to 40 level))) don't know, MB you will also be able to pump, but I would still not recommend it. By the way there came across later on the 13th boss(can't remember the name, all with zippers) and I told him even half the KHP has not taken away because I just had a sword-hammer(sword weak beats, and the hammer is too slow), cane-whip and a saw-bayonet. Only then did I see a single corpse of the lightning stuff.

G
Ghost Hunter 06.02.20

Nothing special. The same Dark Sauce, just in a new setting and with a number of simplifications. The result: a play Demonic Sauce)). Or, in first Dark, but not on the PC.
And by the way, on the big screen, the game absolutely does not look like the next-gen. The commercials were clearly better.

t
tajboy 06.02.20

Not played any of the DS, but I want to ask: epic fatalities and combo bundles are in the game or what? Just think, to take on the PS4 or not to take. And how many vidyuhi on the game did not look - everywhere one and the same set of attacks and finishing moves, although the dark atmosphere of the game to my liking.

I
Inkvizitor nubov 06.02.20

the game is shit!!! no peak mean shit!!!!

t
tuaman77 06.02.20

Day and night I'm staying in this world. Even the third Witcher scored. Game is!

L
Lightninggg 06.02.20

Passes too easy even on platinum for me.
In other respects the most elaborate, perfect mechanics, technically and in the gameplay, and just the best quality game from from Software at the moment, despite the fact that after the murder of Rohm, the quality and quantity of the content decreases. It is felt that have followed and helped the guys from Japan Studios. Real AAA yoba turned out, on an entirely different level from DS2.
Disagree with the fact that it is considered not all. BB will suit everyone, it is only comfortable and do not quit at the first boss. The main campaign mode is simple and elementary in any NG, it will overcome any difficulty is only in dungeon and DLC, which, of course, optional.

V
Vuzya 06.02.20

Simulator of dying, really.
Nothing to do with it dying every time I see someone new from opponents, do not know how to react. And to the nerd stuff I'm not used to have skills of this kind, but I want to go.
A little confusing broken narrative plot, but on the other hand it generates the game character.

b
bosser2407 06.02.20

WUSA
In General, any definition of the week strange I can not find. I'm a pretty nervous person when they either can't pass comes to throwing a controller. But then, death is not hate, it motivates. Each time dying, understand that so be it, as it should be. Go again, pass the place where he died, and around the next corner die again.
I do not know who is who, and I have such pleasure from games not received

R
Rachitel 06.02.20

Under BB specifically took a console, after obtaining all the achievements in дс1-2-3. Graphics seemed overly dull. Worth the wait as it is rustic. Really like the weapon modification-tion and yet no, not ice. And rebounds instead of impoverish rifts I think. Arms well, very little. The lack of mages as a class do not understand, and greatly cut the possibility of multiple passage. From the DS I think is the most difficult to pass(is a plus)...well, except that дс1 harder :).The location is extremely intricate, which is good, especially surprised by the forbidden forest. The soundtrack is not much, sometimes just presses on the brain black(underground prison), better under than the pen. And even surprised a small number of players called up. Chesslovo in дс1 often called. Know we can a LVL 51 for the forbidden forest is too high? Overall I would give 7 out of 10. 10 out of 10 DS3-her :)

l
lookan 06.02.20

The game is shit of the shit

F
FallenGhost 06.02.20

Long thought about buying a BB, because he was not familiar with the games from FromSoftware. And his acquaintance, I decided to start with a DS3, which was very incorrect action. After playing DS3 with a dozen hours I deleted it and no longer remembered. Accordingly on the purchase BB I never thought.

But recently I remembered about BB and decided to purchase. At the moment I am before the final game. In short - I fully agree with the PG rating. These 9 points it clearly deserves. The game I really sucked last time I was so pulled in by the MMO in 2010, and the Witcher 3. But the world of BB, unlike the lands of the White wolf is much more interesting to explore due to the fact that you don't know what awaits you around the corner after him. No map, no menu assignments, no marks and a minimum of prompts. Heck, sometimes even the NPC can be mistaken for the enemy and accidentally kill.

The first game I pushed the difficulty. I'm a casual, and never played the game on hard difficulty above average. But for me personally it was not really difficult. Almost all the bosses I've killed with 1-3 attempts, but the Father; and Gascoigne, Roma, Idle Spider. On ordinary the monsters die quite often, especially when they attacked the crowd.

What I liked about BB, unlike the DS3 - so it is at least superfluous. In the hearts of the enemies drop various weapons, shields and I was just lost in the abundance of this rig and did not know what to choose. In BB I chose at the beginning of the Saw-axe, so the whole game with him and he went improving it. I liked the counter-attacks using firearms. Looks impressive.

But there are things that are not liked at all. For example, the main disadvantage for me is the absence of a pause. This is full of fail of course. The game does not relax, so here, during the battle can not be distracted. Just go to the main menu of the game. I certainly understand that the pause is not due to network functions, but if I'm playing offline, why not do it?

Also, do not like boring, tedious and monotonous dungeons. The bowls are 3 levels I've already killed the bosses that were harder than in the entire game. I certainly understand that they are not required to go through, but on the way to platinum they are a huge obstacle(the most complex achivka).

m
mPak14 06.02.20

11/10 Goty must have exclusive

D
Dark Souls 06.02.20

I want her to come out on PC,lots of masterpieces are the exclusive...

N
Norm112 06.02.20

Played 1.5 hours - the result of pressure of 140, a nervous breakdown and a swollen wrist from hitting the table. No it's not for me.

R
Recruit_Main 06.02.20

Never played a series of games souls, the game I rolled all very cool ,long time since I felt so many emotions from defeating the boss.

T
ThurboCat 06.02.20

One of the best exclusives the PS4. I am familiar with the Dark Souls series, this asshole I already hardened. The game seemed easier than soulsi. Now go through the dungeon, and is a minus game. Dungeons are too repetitive, and the bosses encountered in the main game as simple mobs, or the same bosses. Game generally satisfied. Go for platinum.

t
tatunserg 06.02.20

The game is cool. But the heavy - kick. The bosses hands are shaking, don't have the patience for a lot of attempts and have to call the helper,and then not myself that freebie is gone.
But still,the taste... if I like fantasy,then I'm missing something, replay is not pulling. Usually,if the game is cool,you are already thinking about a second playthrough,and it's not something...

V
Vlados1976 05.04.21

a very difficult game has reached the blood-swallowing monster and unfortunately you will have to start over again there were not enough blood bubbles

D
DEDGAMER 09.10.22

Impressions, wasted time and burning asses. When it will be released on PC, how much you can masturbate it, it's just incomprehensible to the mind. But of course the game is good.