3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Soyeon-ui gae 06.02.20 12:17 pm

Hispanice build

All kind time of day.In the very near future I am going to assemble his PC in Grand green for all sorts mmoshek,shooters on the type of Overa and so on,but the fact that in the gland understand at a fairly basic level.
Based on the advice of a friend,whose knowledge about the hardware,let's say,I have little confident,sat,saw,say collected something,but I'm sure that made a lot of mistakes.Therefore,asking for your help,appreciate,advise me what to replace and so on,thanks in advance.

Video-PALIT NVIDIA GTX1060 GTX1060 JETSTREAM 6GB GDDR5 6G
Percents-Intel Core i5-7500 3.4 GHz/8GT/s/6MB (BX80677I57500)
Mother-Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H (s1151, Intel B250, PCI-Ex16)
Memory-Kingston 8 GB SO-DIMM DDR4 2400 MHz (KVR24S17S8/8)x2
Hard Hitachi (HGST) Travelstar 1TB 5400rpm 128MB Z5K1 HTS541010B7E610_1W10028 2.5
Cooling under percent-Performa Aardwolf 7X (APF-7X-92LED)
PSU-650W Corsair VS550 (CP-9020098-EU)
Case-Delux DLC-MD218 400W Black
42 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luka_gg 06.02.20

Sanya Evergarden
Forget the junk (I mean the platform - processor), take it from the last actual iron. Junk - overpayment, and no longer relevant. At the moment, the 6 cores in the course, and it's a new coffee on the socket 1151-v2 or new rayzen 2600 on AM4 (and the 1600S I've got one, pulls just fine, only the graphics get him). For the price of 7500, you can take 1600 / 2600 (as a novelty but the price tag a little more) well, or some sort of 8400.
The graphics card is a great choice, as long as the price tag adequate.
RAM OVERPAYMENT, take the Samsung over 6000 strap 8 GB. The perfect, universal solution, then you need to look. Kingston will cost more. I have collected in Germany, he would have written V G. Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR4 Kit 3200 CL16 16GVRB (2x8GB) - 10 000 rubles, just perfect.
The Power supply is JUNK! In any case not to look in the direction Corsair, if we are not talking about the expensive models, they need to understand, bought the wrong series of problems ogrebesh. I have two PSU from Cooler Master: Cooler Master G750M and the second at 650 W - GOLD (CoolerMaster V650). Also highly recommend to look towards Enermax and Seasonic (especially seasonic). BP the same examples were thrown, gold is not necessary, but the Cooler Master for 550-650 watts you can safely take. You need a PSU to 500-650 watt, bronze at least, not since, not to save, manufacturers thrown.
Case individually, but keep in mind to come at the height of his tower (it is highly desirable to not have a problem with him, to watch from 160 mm height under the tower) and was roomy for You, there are no small cases. Moreover, with the case You selected built-in power supply (where even the title is written).
With regards to HDD, purely individually, Hitachi are renowned for their reliability, for I will not say all, but they are the most expensive HDD. I wanted her, but was discharged WD Red file under the trash thing.
By the way, the SSD I don't see how today Assembly without termotehnika? Let's see, 120 GB to the system will be enough, less is not worth more, extra, files, documents, videos, images, music, and can be on the HDD to reset. A cooler that's better.
Here's a great example of actual Assembly, of course it is very expensive because with the card we decided, but with the processor - 1600 / 1600S / 2600 / 2600Х (X - better) / 8400 . Motherboard, B350 Tomahawk / В350 PC Mate. The HDD in this build. the same goes as SSD.
Example build:
Of course, under 8400 motherboard - INTEL needs the other, be careful, I gave an example for 1151-v2, it is necessary to look, I already not very looking towards Intel.

S
Soyeon-ui gae 06.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
Oh,thank you so much for such a detailed response,I'm going to watch the prices,collect the other option,which will unsubscribe here,thank you again.

L
Luka_gg 06.02.20

Sanya Evergarden
Yes please, if helped. I would recommend to look in the collector PC, ask them a question, help. I know the group of these comrades: https://vk.com/computeruniverse_ru . Of course in Russia will help to collect. There are ready-made assemblies, look. May decide and abroad to buy, yet the limit on overseas purchases imposed to 500 euros. Will be even better.

S
Soyeon-ui gae 06.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
Abroad,this delivery mean?I considered the options,advised me different shops,mostly German,except that I don't live in Russia,and in Ukraine,and there shipping is rarely:(

L
Luka_gg 06.02.20

Sanya Evergarden
And, I thought, then I'm afraid You and I can not help You and limit the other and Yes CU, from what I hear, does not deliver to Ukraine. Well, the price tags in Your store + the store itself, how many people, I do not spoke, there is problematic to counsel. You certainly better with their dialogue.
Hmm, difficult to see what I can try, and certainly better than in the group that I threw the link to write. more people, just be sure to specify the country, because it's a small setup, or rather a simple misunderstanding, you suddenly find that You do not have such iron or other prices.
In any case, look in the direction of new products, see what people take. Generalize a bit to understand.
So, under 1600 / 1600S / 2600 / 2600Х AM; socket chipset B350 (the overclocking CPU, Opera). The same of the more expensive - X370. The other choice is extremely poor, unless more Junior processor model, on the other, and to disperse will not work.
For Intel, at a price most suitable 8400 - 1151 v2 socket chipset Z370 (under acceleration, but no 8400 k - do not overclock the processor). Under 8400 - B360 put. Can and H310, H370.
RAM, distribute examples, but see for yourself, that you will find You have available, of course, under Intel and risen to look in the direction of 3000 / 3200 frequency RAM is highly desirable, as long as it launches and works, check this fact.
Leave Your build, if all goes South (in addition to serious note that Opera can be cheaper, the Body, You understand, it with built-in power supply, and such what better separately, so that the cooler came at the height of the HDD, Hitachi is expensive, but see if the warranty is more than 3 years, it's nothing to build I will add the SSD, the system for 15 seconds to be loaded, it quickly will run, well the same PSU figured out, but I don't know, whatever You have available). The processor 7500 - very flawed looks, it would be a pity to put it in 2018, especially given the 6 GB version of the gtx 1060 (she deserves better).
The cooling of the processor, 1600 Riesen in the presence of a great oblada goes. Of course, if the question is about BOX version - retail box, OEM is a little cheaper (if cheaper), but without box, cooler and just sits in the head form. At 2600 / 2600Х the same needs to be, but the priority I would give 2600Х, he should better be cooler. At 8400 (Intel) I do not know, see, but they are inferior.

O
OkGo 06.02.20

Sanya Evergarden
At CU there is a delivery to Ukraine, sort of. The site hangs, at least.
But another question: I don't know what the limit value in Ukraine on the import of goods.

Most likely, there are options for the delivery of goods from the EU intermediaries.

S
Soyeon-ui gae 06.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
So,I did some digging on the website of the local store,wide selection,prices tolerable, kind of like(God knows what,but they kind of told me something like that OK),that's what I lumped,the price goes a little more than 1K,1120 somewhere,it is still possible to afford.
Absolutely not sure about SSD,as generally do not understand them,so there are doubts about the mother and the hull,as I understand,2600х its cooling,and the acquisition of additional cooler does not make much sense?

Percents-AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 GHz/16MB (YD260XBCAFBOX) sAM4 BOX
Mother-GIGABYTE GA-AX370M-Gaming 3 (sAM4, X370, PCI-Ex16)
Memory-G. SKILL Ripjaws SO-DIMM DDR4-3000 8GB PC4-24000 (F4-3000C16S-8GRS)x2
Hard WD Red NASware HDD 3.5 1.0 TB 5400-7200rpm 64MB SATAIII
SSD-SSD SSD360S Transcend Premium 128GB 2.5 SATA III MLC (TS128GSSD360S)
PSU-CoolerMaster G550M 550W (RS550-AMAAB1-EU)
Case-Frime FC-701B Black (FC-701B-WP)

O
OkGo 06.02.20

Sanya Evergarden
Sanya Evergarden wrote:
Percents-AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 GHz/16MB (YD260XBCAFBOX) sAM4 BOX
Mother-GIGABYTE GA-AX370M-Gaming 3 (sAM4, X370, PCI-Ex16)
1). Though Jetstream and good, but the actual time 1060-Ki is coming to an end. I have sat in some stop-gap before the release of the new generation of cards (unless this plug is, of course).
2). Easier to get Ryzen 5 2600. And then quietly to disperse to the level 2600х. They disperse still at the same level and stops.
3). I do not quite understand, why take an expensive option in the mATX format. You can find options on the chipset B350, which will be cheaper and in the format ATX.

S
Soyeon-ui gae 06.02.20

OkGo
1).No gag unfortunately not.
2).In the store,where I see between the 2600 and 2600х not much difference in price(UAH 500),+ I'm talking about acceleration I do not know anything(how it works,how secure, etc.)
3)Here I do not know at all,just chose what liked and fit the tips

O
OkGo 06.02.20

Sanya Evergarden
Just 2600х - overclocked from the factory 2600. Overclocking for these CPUs without much risks and problems is done to the level of 4-4. 1 GHz.
Poet to overpay for 2600х I wouldn't. It easier to the user.

The motherboard is easier to take in ATX format (at least for the reason that it is more convenient to connect), Asrock, Gigabyte, Asus chipset B350 - quite suitable.There already look for reviews and what liked.

S
Soyeon-ui gae 06.02.20

OkGo
Well,I still refuse to disperse,here's the thing.
About the mother,well,let's say in the presence of this variant in about the same amount
AB350 ASRock Pro4 (sAM4, AMD B350, PCI-Ex16)

L
Luka_gg 06.02.20

Sanya Evergarden
mATX - MICRO ..... It's small, stripped down. ATX full motherboard. This form factor, Google dimensions comparison, see for yourself. Especially Х370.
RAM, and there is X2, then fine. Two laths ,order.
Under 2600Х (he must have a better cooler in the package than 2600, so that is a good idea). Yes, he has. Coolers in delivery will be more simple: Wraith Spire without backlight at 2600X and Wraith Stealth at 2600.
Wraith Spire

Video card will remain with You. Is the gtx 980, only the new architecture, process technology, and 2GB of VRAM. GTX 980 is more like 3 years, and then she was not the top. But people take, quite playable.

L
Len4ik00N 06.02.20

Sanya Evergarden
I want to draw attention to one important point: any rayzen 2xxx earned for the selected Mat. the Board need to stand correct version of BIOS. Can't say 100% that the fee will come with an older version than you need, but it's a distinct possibility. In this case, you will have: 1)buy another any the 1 percent-generation under the AM4 and updated independently; 2)to send charge back to the store to have them all updated (I don't know how long it will take time, and it is unlikely they will do it free of charge); 3) to avoid all STS in the city in the hope that they'll have any cent for this task (again, it is unknown how this will evolve in price and time).

S
Soyeon-ui gae 06.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
So almost all opredelis,except one,maybe it's more blatantly on my part,but I'll risk it.Could you suggest a few options mate. boards that go well in this Assembly?,with the human price,of course,and I'll see if there's any of that in stock.

S
Soyeon-ui gae 06.02.20

Len4ik00N
But this unpleasant information,I will consider,thanks.

M
MunchkiN 616 06.02.20

under MMO sutonny kurosen I would not take Satan
but i5 8600к on the appropriate Mat Board it is possible for the Nuba. and when znachitsya will come a need it can be podrzavati
then actually the simple ддр4 memory 2x8
what the PSU is 600W
videokarti of course the more the better and the higher the screen resolution the better the graphics card
all the rest of the utilitarian principle of SSD and can not take to the pitch this level

B
BigInteger 06.02.20

Len4ik00N
Len4ik00N wrote:
I want to draw attention to one important point: any rayzen 2xxx earned for the selected Mat. the Board need to stand correct version of BIOS. Can't say 100% that the fee will come with an older version than you need, but it's a distinct possibility. In this case, you will have: 1)buy another any the 1 percent-generation under the AM4 and updated independently; 2)to send charge back to the store to have them all updated (I don't know how long it will take time, and it is unlikely they will do it free of charge); 3) to avoid all STS in the city in the hope that they'll have any cent for this task (again, it is unknown how this will evolve in price and time).
You can still buy the Mat cost from the Great ASUS and update the BIOS without RAM or CPU.

S
Sha-R 06.02.20

OkGo
The man fumbles in the gland, and you tell him the acceleration offer

O
OkGo 06.02.20

Sha-R
The 21st century in the yard.
The Internet has all the instructions for overclocking specific CPUs for the most popular boards in the network too.

We do not live in a time when the acceleration chosen is available and is accomplished using jumpers.
And to be honest, it is almost sure that almost all chasing your iron began by trial and error from scratch.

S
Sha-R 06.02.20

Sanya Evergarden
People look, I do not pretend to the title of superclassica, but I think it's optimal for you:
1) Intel Core i5-8600K Coffee Lake (3600MHz, LGA1151 v2, L3 9216Kb) - 17500р
2) HDD Western Digital WD10EZEX 1TB - 2800r
3) Motherboard MSI H310M PRO-VDH (RTL) - 4500r
4) RAM Gloway 2400 MHz DDR4 - 11200р
5) graphics Card GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 1582Mhz PCI-E 3.0 8192Mb 8008Mhz 256 bit DVI HDMI HDCP - 35000r (if hard to 1000 dollars then 1060 6GB)
6) power supply AeroCool VX-500 - 1600r (optional Zalman ZM600-LE)
985 Euro for today