3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Groovern 06.02.20 12:22 pm

Return to the past, looking to the future (The Elder Scrolls 6)

Hello!And, start with the fact that I'm a fan of games in the series and impatiently waiting for the new part, and finally wait for information she even is, can not remember past games, list the pros and cons of each, and at the same time, to read comments from you, such as fans and maybe not very much, about this and that, and what to expect from a new part?So let's get started ;)
Of course, oldfagi remember and shed a tear for the most memorable and you can tell, the first in a series of TES game Morrowind is really unique, and I want to say that one of the advantages for me is the most important along with...:
-Leveling
-Exploring the world
A few words:a lot of equipment-weapons, right pauldron, left pauldron, enchantment and the creation of spells...well, you understand.The possibilities are many.
To go and secure the tomb with uporotyh creatures for an hour or two real time, at the end of which you will be rewarded in the form of a steep amulet-OO, it's worth it, and what you get in every hole, just not to miss anything.Thus, complete freedom of action.
Cons:
-Well, it's obvious graphics, and generally very strong influence such aspects as time-it is reflected in the combat system, the dialogs without voice acting, etc. But this is only the wrapper, opening you'll find a treasure.
The result-the perfect RPG-component of this part.
TES 4 Oblivion.This is the game that began my acquaintance with the series, it is for me a benchmark of the RPG genre, such as they should be.Although there are nuances...so, the pros:
-Large, living world
-Interesting quests
These items can be interrelated, as large a living world in my understanding is done by NPCs, which actually tied quests.Indeed, an interesting plot, the flow, the humor, the world is rich and the lamp.This is the second and for me the most important integral part of a good RPG.
Cons:
Obvious nedopil in the details, the bad and the locations
-Cut equipment
Of autoleveling (FFFFFFFUUUUUU...)
Well, everything in detail.Here and there, the animation is clumsy, the fighting, most of the locations are monotonous-there is a strong visible program, Morrissey-all the knobs did, there's less.Yet in the end we are not waiting for the uber-sword-thanks to autoleveling.What started here and continued further, disgusting a moment, breaking the RPG-component and casualidades, in General, the area becomes almost perfect with the mod.
And finally, TES 5 Skyrim, kurima the pros for me are:
Graphics
-Gameplay, combat system
Time obviously benefited from his 2011 she looked pretty with ENB and other graphic additions-gives a head start even now many games.Quality fighting, epic with dragons, the harsh Nordic region-in General, for many is home.
Cons:
-Cut even more
-Boring quests, short Guild
-The world is empty
For the sake of innovation Berezka sacrificed the RPG-component, cutting still stronger than the aluminum, but autoleveling left.Although perks tree development and give more space for imagination.Well, the quests, it's understandable, very few are suitable and the empty world-you come to a big city and there are NPCs on the fingers.There is a village of seven, the guards are not considered as they are not human at all(hah), through the mountain, passed the second village, there are all the same, and so on-the world compact, on the big mountains there are few things so we can assume the area of these mountains empty.
The constant sweeps and epic battles with dragons our dragonborn starts to get bored, and go to the nearest settlement, will not feel his home, his fortress, with people in it who, like yourself, miss.

We have now come to an end, and now, most importantly-what I expect from a new part?What are we waiting for?Doesn't look like the new part will be deprived of the advantages of Skyrim, so are the advantages of the previous parts.And if TES 6 High Rock will absorb all the best of the previous parts, if the team headed Bethesdad'th remember the past, how did it worked real art, with enthusiasm and feeling great, then this will be the best part, which finally implements all of their ideas, will Eclipse the previous games and will be a masterpiece for many decades.After masterpiece we want, right?;)
Waiting for your comments, honestly the first time I write here so no idea where it was still possible, but Oh well.The main thing for me was to share my thoughts with you and hear you in return.And at the same time, and that topic is better discussed(hehe), tell me what is your favorite part, the pros and cons.Only mind no sracha.
16 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 06.02.20

I have all the easier. I'm not oldfag TK is more or less acceptable PC I had a year in 2010-11 and my first love in the genre of RPG was Skyrim. At the first passage of the week sat from 9 am to 12 at night is not yet passed. In General, loved the game 2 years after release, but then I discovered the Witcher, dao, divine divinity, and began to look at Skyrim like a piece of great and sad casual. But still there is in the game, something that makes you come to this world, but after kingdom come back again won't be easy. Morro ate to pass recently, but 3 attempts have not mastered because of the large amount of paperwork. Don't like reading in games and in fact the bulk of the dialogue is not voiced. But the raids just did not go. The world seemed to me uninteresting and realized not delayed. And yet, as not a fan of the series I'm really looking forward ТЕС6 first and foremost, I would like elaborate quests where the hero is not behaving stupidly for the handle, worked on the dialogues and some diversity in boevka. This madumali not finished

q
qverty56 06.02.20

My first game in the series was Oblivion. I obazhaet quests in it, I actually liked the quests in the arena. Especially the line of the Dark Brotherhood, it was interesting, and even (spoiler) killing all in the Dark Brotherhood. Then I played Skyrim. He, too, was great, but something. There is some nanowaste oblivion, 80% of quests had the type of go-get, go-kill-get your 100 or 1000 septims in the Dark Brotherhood. The Guild could go in one sitting in 1 hour, if you promchatsya level 30-40. The plot was not as exciting. But to clear the dungeon from draugrov and killing dragons has become more interesting than in oblivion to kill some zombies. The game has become easier, much. Even removed the breaking weapons. Removed the arena. Removed the ability to create your own spells. The quests in the Dark Brotherhood is not interesting at all, just like the last 2. The characters are interesting only Ulfric and Serana. Put just a HUGE selection affecting the whole of Tamriel - free if Skyrim from the Empire. As it Scrolls 6 will be described is unknown.

D
Ded Krot 06.02.20

Groovern wrote:the first in a series of TES game Morrowind,
Hu-hum, but what about Daggerfall? Arena? Or is it not ten?!

The first part of the scrolls that I had a chance to play oblivion.
And I must say, happy.

qverty56 wrote: As Scrolls 6 will be described is unknown.
Why, maybe in 6 parts(most likely) be a period of interregnum, or long before the action of Skyrim...Who knows?

G
Groovern 06.02.20

Grandfather Mole
Read between the lines?)We can say, first.I know about the previous part.But Morrowind is the most memorable and many have started acquaintance with an RPG and the company Bethesda.
And again with the assumptions about the actions 6 of part I do not agree, the era of the interregnum is happening in TESO, does it make much sense to transfer these actions in single series?To the action of Skyrim was the story of all the previous parts and TESO, and I must say, history before the rule of Tiber Septim, not very thought out, compared to what's next, so I think easier for developers to come up with new, although I would be very in, if they managed to stick a game in that time and more to tell a story.
Glad you flatteringly about the oblivion)Is my favorite part, though each is good in its own way.If I want to explore and become imboy my choice Morra, and if the beautiful landscapes, the suit and effects, then Skyrim.

d
dmitrians 06.02.20

first was obla) she is gorgeous) even now she is on the computer stuffed with mod and waiting for when I have some free time for it) by the way under the Skyrim mod is also not bad (namely Assembly ksandra which removes autoleveling, probably no one never heard about it, and I myself not so long ago stumbled on it and found out about the mod Requiem fully processing the entire component of the game, thanks to him, Skyrim sucked me for another 300+ hours..) and just a month ago I found out about morovind online (TES3MP, look at utubia about him), at first I was skeptical, because these mods were on all the series of games TES, they were zabagovany and not playable, nooo.. decided to try, took a friend who passed Maura and I went along with her to learn this world (can be up to 64 people to konektite on 1 server but better go with friends 2-3 people from the beginning). To say that I was surprised - not what to say, in this fashion, the full synchronization only (except maps and created things - that is, without the enchantment and her spell)) if not will, but even more interesting :) ) the animation, mobs, quests, time of day synchronized and all problems month for games in General, not what was not (treatment partner also works for the other, that's why I was a pacifist mage who just ran and treated)) in General, what I have is all firstly I advise you to pay attention to tes3mp those who could not in morovind to play one - grab a friend and play in this beautiful world, get new experience)) so if the developers don't ruin the casual 6-e scrolls (and they can, if you look at the trends okazualivaniya scrolls) - this game will be not bad, but I still hope that they will follow the trends (the last time net single games was not released online - Yes even the same folic MMOs translate but given that scrolls MMO is already there, the 6-ka will not MMOs) and add the scrolls co-op (well, Kamon, well, who wouldn't want to play Skyrim with a friend?)) - you should not even talk about TES online, she even has no right to be called Holy name of The Elder Scrolls...) for cooperative you have to forgive him, and the world will be alive))) if they add co-op and the modders themselves don't have to try to do it ourselves - for me it will be a childhood dream come true)

PS Soran for a sheet of a complex text) need to change the way of writing my thoughts, too many inserts of different streams of thoughts)

G
Groovern 06.02.20

dmitrians
Haha, yeah, I noticed, the namesake(but not sure).Morra online this case is interesting, it is strange that I did not know about it, although I am an ardent fan watching everything that has even the slightest relation to the scrolls.About coop in the new TES, my friend once said such a thing, which I think makes sense, it seemed to him that folico make money for TES's and are testing a new)And as we know, in Fallout 76 will be multiplayer, and features with 4 parts such as yy voice, IMHO sorely lacking in TES.
Well, what about TESO then you are wrong, probably just not played.First, I and all the friends interested in this universe spat, but it was a long time ago, now TESO is very developed and may well serve as a replacement if you missed the land Tamriel and replay the old part on the twentieth time you do not want.Yes, it lags far behind the single parts, but to say that he is absolutely useless, impossible.

d
dmitrians 06.02.20

Groovern
Yes, nick I did not mediocre, so I guess the name ;) as for the TESO sales do not know) I was just afraid the price of it (don't know if you remember, but at the time exits the game was worth 4K+), but as a fan I honestly hoped that this is the TES with co-op.. how wrong I was) I bought the game at a discount and immediately upon entering I was attacked by banners with lotocki, the prema, the Pets, the mounts and pay supplements for the price of AAA projects and I'm still not recovered from the price of the game). And with such a price policy of developers did not even bother to translate the game (which rather spoils the immersion in the world), by the way this was a joke, because of translation was not soon there were third-party (well gazebo same ubit when it all finish fans) so less than two months as the transfer was made to the forbidden mod, but rather zametili in General, all versions of the game... XS like riding right now, it was a long time (consider for half a year after the game) well, God bless him, I just probably don't understand the nature of these games, I'm a fan of RPGs just can't see the symbiosis of RPG soulless MMO where the quests - kill three birds and get 5 carrots... well for this I also condemn and Vovk (which is also worth the money) and as a result: new fallout will ruin the series, the benefit of 100% TES 6 there will be an MMO for obvious reasons (and here is the real single with co-op for 2-4 people, here is what you need series :) )

D
Ded Krot 06.02.20

Groovern
If as many believe the earth is the dragon shown in the trailer.... What are we waiting for? Continuation of the history of the dragonborn? Hunting dragons?

P
Preston 06.02.20

dmitrians
Here I cannot pass by and not reply. Played in Skyrim +700 hours, has created approx. 10 characters, came along and across all that you can. In TESO played +300 hours with one character and all include Skyrim and see nothing but single-celled dialogues, quests, go into the cave and get a bag of cabbage, kishorsinh dungeons and other things. Yes, TESO is more dialogue than in the single coil game. And extra quests though fetch-kill. but served like a good RPG. And the storyline is also more and bigger Skyrim (weird, huh?). Although it's not even finished, but Oh well.
About the DLS, you have a strange logic of comparison. That is, in your opinion, additions to the MMO should give away for free? Or singles their free hand out and not sell at the price of the game? Although, then I say: something for TESO do give out free (Kragorn, HOMESTEAD, a couple of quests and other updates).
Upd: screenshots now nobody forbids - use do not want.

d
dmitrians 06.02.20

Prestоn
still everyone has different tastes) well, maybe someone finds it and comes to me has not gone. about pricing too, someone that seems the norm (depends on earnings who can afford it - to norms), but to me it's just a squeeze of money (think of yourself - you call it the norm, and soon the net single games will not be stupid, all will rivet the trend of online games with a bunch of donation...) well, again, on taste and color... like the same product constantly give the loot - your business, a monthly subscription Vovka also think the insanity (although it seems I'm the only one), not only that, buy the wolf, and for a subscription every month given as a third of a full game, and the addition coming out every half a year makes you pay another pack of the green, otherwise you have to be stripped down game"... As for me the right direction for the development of for honor (current do not throw tomatoes) all the extras there is free, and the Persians attached in the supplements can buy any in-game currency (or so as not to create farm) Though like Vovka is also possible for in-game currency to buy the subscription (but not additions). In General, the dispute is meaningless, everything will remain unconvinced, and all because you give once a month to 2-3 in games is not a problem (maybe you have, but the PC even consoles have a bunch of exclusives). For me, as a student without a normal earnings, this is not permissible luxury :)

PS a simple example to old to play Vovk (just to play at no extra donation) you need 8588р (this is called a draining money) I'm not saying that in TESO as well, there is no thought of a monthly subscription (thank them for that), but far from it they are gone, there is a premium subscription well DOPA

G
Garrus-1994 06.02.20

I agree with the author of the post as if he wrote) I began acquaintance with the Elder Scrolls series with oblivion. Purely subjectively, the Raids I like more than Morrowind, but most of it plays the fact that the Region was actually my first RPG that I met, and only then came the acquaintance with the elite of the genre in the form of Torment, Kotor, Beldurov, of Dale, of Police 2 (have not played the first so far), Masquerade Vampire and Arcanum), But so distracted. Morrowind objectively the strongest in the series, and accordingly stronger Obly, not least due to the fact that it, unlike the Obly interesting to explore plus the same great quests. After Morrowind, the next two parts, I would say that half of the game. Ie in oblivion interesting quests, very interesting quests, Guilds, more quests, quests of Dadr, but exploring the world with his autoleveling and similar locations, and kills the point of leveling, and the meaning of the study. Skyrim is the reverse side of oblivion, and, accordingly, is the second part of the Mora, i.e. Skyrim interesting to explore, but the quests...a Guild...except for the Thieves Guild, everything else is unworthy of even mentioning, well, killing the Emperor a good ending TB. But everything else, the Mages Guild, and it is clear that at all disbanded to the events of Skyrim, but (I will still call her that), the Mages Guild generally a stump, not a series of quests. Not interested at all, even playing a mage, it's not interesting at all. The supporters are also full Achtung, and except for the possibility of becoming a Werewolf and Ali, everything else is not noteworthy. And even comparisons with the Fighters Guild, they are not worthy. Also in Skyrim pumping me like less than Oble. I accustomed to rock strength/dexterity/endurance, and of course luck) And to swing it long enough) While pumping in Oble and Morra has its faults, and abnormal bleeding can you well then, reward. In Skyrim this is not so sad, although pumping pickpocketing/enchants/blacksmithing/eloquence in the end you still can then shovel from the Draugi Executioners, or even the Warlords, because without leveling combat skills will be hard (unless you play on easy level).
Waiting for the new part of the game of Morrowind (Obla+Skyrim) and it is interesting to explore and great quests. But I feel that the Gazebo won't pull it. And we will get Skyrim v2. but in a different location and with better graphics, and combat system, and quests will remain miserable.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 06.02.20

So began my acquaintance with the TES series with Skyrim in 2011. As soon as he left I immediately began to play. Skyrim I loved it its oculocardiac setting, all these dragons, dragunskii tombs, snow-capped mountains and generally open world, and while I'm not in that play. I stupidly lost in the game and you could tell he lived there. In General, the game I was very impressed and I managed to get it before the new year. Then in 2012 and SL. I even started a new game 12 times and 4 times too with all the additions. At this time, I tested a bunch of mods and because of this I had to reinstall the game once in a month. But that did not deter me! I played and played. until the end of 2015 is not enough. Now I just sometimes go for a run, to reminisce, and to seriously go Skyrim again, save for 5 + years.
The next TES game for me was Oblivion. After the second pass of Skyrim in 2012, I decided to try out this game. But it was not Skyrim. But. I liked the game quite another. In Skyrim I was fixated more on the references to Norse mythology, but in oblivion I'm seriously interested in the universe of TES. Yes, and the rate of passage in oblivion was different. In Skyrim it was like an adventure, and Oble it was already like a serious game with pumping and cleaning of the dungeons. It was interesting just to run around, explore the world and discover new territory. Also Oble I liked the quests guilds more than in Skye. Really feel a promotion in the Guild, and titles which were given for this unprecedented pleased and motivated to continue playing. In ТЕС4 I zadrotil even more than in ТЕС5. Skyr I went somewhere for 2-3 mesaca, and the Region had to tear up as much as 4 despite the fact that I played no less 6 hours a day, but it was good times. Now, by the way, I too am going through Oblivion for the second time. Played for about 100 hours and atkyl almost half of the map, and I want to open and clean up absolutely all the locations, no matter how much zadrotit I wouldn't have.
Well, next I had Morrowind and from my acquaintance with him was not very good. At that time, in 2013 I was a nyufag and chasing cool graphics. So I have installed the original game and the build mods Morrowind The Resurrection Projekt. There schedule was tight, but somehow I started the game a couple of times and never wanted to go to the end. Eventually scored. But it's been 2 years and I wanted to go back in that world, after all, did the world of Morrissey very unusual and attractive. And I installed the standard version without mods. Graphics I'm not scared, because while I have played many old games. And I fell into this world. And the world is amazing - giant fleas, mushroom in which they live, levitation, different climatic zones. Geez, it's like a fairy tale. And what was the development system. The game was more skill than in the previous parts, but in the end I still ProCal them all and become uber. I also liked the fact that the armor was divided but many parts. In the beginning of the game Nerevarin just looked stuffed, but at the end he was already dressed in full Daedric Seth, I gathered all and one of him in the game. Also research the game I liked more than the aluminum, because at the end definitely have some bun, but not random loot. In General I was happy in its original form and it proves once again that the original is better than the mod.
Then went to the old part of TES. After all, as a fan of the series, I had to go. And so I downloaded them all and started working. Arena and Daggerfall than I went, but the Battlespire and Redguard, on the contrary I was demolished. And sometimes along with other games, I slowly played in the Arena, in dager. And so overworked that unwittingly took and passed the Arena in toli toli in 2016 17. But Daggerfall I played and played and have not mastered. I doubt that it will be the movie.
And now it's time to write what I'm waiting for sixth part of the Ancient Scrolls. And I expect at least what it was in Skyrim, because Skyrim is my favorite part. I think the action will be in Hammerfell, judging by the trailer shown. And Hammerfell if it will be very well served interesnoi area. There can be mountains and jungles and deserts. There may be a huge shopping city and small oases. In the deserts, will certainly be the ruins of ancient civilizations, nasledny angry mobs in the jungle can be your secrets in the cities can be Guild, thieves, murderers. scammers. And I think, once the hammer goes to the sea and Redguards are good sailors, it's going to steer the ship, which was not in any part of the TES. Ctodo role-playing system and prokachki I don't expect there will be something nerd like Oble or Morra, I think it will be like Skyrim. And it's good.

G
Groovern 06.02.20

Grandfather Mole
Dragonborn is unlikely, but it is possible that dragons, dragons is playing a large role for the last two episodes are also very interesting Akatosh the dragon God, I heard that if the action will take place in Hammerfell, the story is very easy to link with the great fate of the gg, as it was in previous parts of the game, that=epic, and future and a better immersion in the lore of the game.

dmitrians
Played in Teso about 300 hours, each twice, I must mention in passing some points-Donat does not affect the game almost any way.The pumping acceleration which only is the most people.The rest of unesci, pet, etc. Additions in recent times come out very often, but intensified, need to pay for them, however, they may also be purchased at a discount, plus a paid subscription on it later.In Teso do not have to constantly pay to play, only to buy something that I want to do.Something you will not get only.Can be achieved by paying only for the game itself.You already bought so it's clear, I even say this, you have to pay when the game will pass-and so it should go pretty play)And then you get bored and want new-buy Morrowind, Summerset Isle, etc.
Regarding supplements-there are official and there is fashion, from the players.As the same, no paths, for example.All of this is easily found and put through a program Minion.To pay for anything not necessary.
Well, now about the subscription-that's sad to pay almost 1K per month, but you get absolutely all the content in the game, old and new, you give poltorashka crowns a month, and once a season a few donation chests.So do you have a bottomless bag of trash and professions incredibly convenient.Anyway, I once bought, I realized that a good thing, and can take just a month until the end to get paid content and then steam(though in a month you all will not pass), all the achievements obtained in the access to paid content remain, even things out of the bottomless bags are not discarded.I also want to add that took place TB....it's cool your mother.For MMORPGs very high level, quests, possible, I remembered the region!I was given a book with a rough marking of the goals that you want to kill-no markers, nothing but this book.And you're walking around, on the whole of Tamriel in search of these goals-I'm just joking honestly.So, I want to say that paid content IMHO things are better.In any case, a bigger piece of the games are available immediately after purchase of the game.
In any case, not defending Teso, as a fan it seemed to me boring, came back a couple of times, but are attracted to the infection, probably the time I will be back for more)Is the complement of the Morrowind-Seyda came to NIN and have not been compared with original)

Pecos_Bill_2.0
The guy, well, straight from the soul of the soul), still, the truth is the first 2 part was not playing too ancient, Yes and no.

a
asrind1 05.01.21

I tried to play Daggerfall in the fall of 2020, but the graphics in the game are such that you will understand, if I played games with Daggerfall graphics in 200, everything would be different, but I have never played games with graphics worse than in Heroes of Might and Magic 3.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.01.21

games faster than tes 3 I do not presume to somehow evaluate as well as tes online.
tes3 morrowind
pluses of the
schedule - everything was very cool and detailed, only the NPC was a little upset by the
layout of the world - the world seemed large because of the fog and varied. all sorts of houses and dungeons. also a very significant plus that it was a world without physical boundaries as such.
there was a lot of everything in the game, so it seemed cool and bottomless.
minuses
graphically saddened the shadows - there were shadow arrays in the game, but they seemed to be disabled. As a result, the only shadow in the game for the NPC is a certain model that does not very accurately repeat the GG and NPC. annoying and it's a pity to turn it off - however, full shadow arrays were probably far beyond the capabilities of computers of those years.
the game is not sufficiently informative and intuitive. there is no compass even on the minimap although there are tasks. everything about the role-playing system is somewhat vague, which is not critical but critical for alchemy and enchantment.
Well, formally, we can assume that the game is unbalanced buggy.
plus or minus
visual style is difficult to determine whether it is bad or not. when about time it seems so when it is not. but the Dwemer always bombarded me.
combat system - before it seemed normal if you consider it in itself, but gradually with the development of 3d action, it became clear that this is nonsense.
autoleveling - yes, this game has it, but most likely the player who started getting acquainted with the game will not notice it.
well, there is every subjective and dls

tes4 oblivion
pluses - graphically rather a plus. but in fact, somehow not everything is so smooth, but the game was almost on the redistribution of computers. and the screenshots looked bombastic due to the ping rate. nextgen.
combat system. at the moment, in my opinion, it is the best in the series, since manual blocking and the use of magic, regardless of the weapon, with a separate button. The topic with the absorption of souls can be considered a certain disadvantage - it is not convenient.
quest marker is an absolute breakthrough in the gaming industry.
the horses are back.
I have been waiting for this Ira for 2 years.
minuses
graphics - no shadows and incomplete reflections. reflections can be turned on but there is no reset in the settings and the shadow is gone. it's hard to say how this would affect the performance of the x1900kht-xth and 7800-7900gth, but if you look into the future, the pitches would endure. the small range of detailed drawing that caught the eye - beyond the capabilities of computers of those years.
world layout - the world does not work at its size, including due to the addition of horses. the world seems small and incomplete and all the time you stick into a wall. although its main plus is that it works visual navigation to the imperial city - so to some extent it can be played without a minimap.
autoleveling - when the player understands this principle - the whole point of pumping and research disappears and it was immediately known about it.
there is no fight on a horse but there is a horse.
loading in cities and lack of flights, teleportation with aaaa loot. but most likely it is technically impossible for computers of those years.
plus or minus
- on which Dwemer were not found. DLS (here about the same as with Morrowind, I do not consider them successful). stylistically, the game is about the same as I wanted. Khajiit and Reptilian became anthropomorphic, which is more like a minus to me.
in Morrowind it was possible to put objects in the field, this is impossible due to the physics of the lack of the necessary script. there is also no beard in the area.

tes 5 skins peck-peck
pluses
world layout - while studying the game, I came to the conclusion that it is brilliant. with a small size, there is no copy-paste feeling there and the game is built in such a way that you cannot walk on it directly because of the natural barriers from which the world seems large - in particular, if you get tired of walking on it. nor does it seem overloaded with points of interest.
you can cut your head off - in tes4, despite the physics, there was not enough etave because tes 4 was originally designed for schoolchildren skyrim for boys just mothers.
Otfera - the ambience and stylistics are well-chosen for minor flaws.
guilds have become shorter, but the mogu guild is tightened a little bit peck-peck

minuses
graphics 11 11 2011 and there the music from the trailer - relative to computers of those years (and computers of those years were the greatest in history in comparison with consoles) - somewhat weak but due to the design tolerable. lack of support for 64 bit. low detail. lack of dynamic shadows, lack of modern pop nextgen shaders and water is worse than in obl. the main sorrow of this game is 2008-9. maybe the remaster solves the problem in part, but it didn't seem to exist in 11 11 2011. The

constellations were removed and replaced with stones that need to be found from which I was thrown up.
magic is not compatible with 2 hand weapons and is itself a weapon.
no horse fighting.
silent yy - after the mass effects it looked very bad. in the field it was still possible to swallow.
autoleveling is not so noticeable and most likely the player will encounter it not in the first 20 hours, but it is.
plus or minus. and since with some patch the ceiling of the pitch was canceled there, you can pump the dovahkin, but the enemies will pump you, which in theory may become a paradoxical situation that with the level of gg weaker.
the Dwemer are back. and everything arising from the obla. Only DLS seems to be good, I played them.
rather a minus that the ability to customize spells was gone, but for garlic with tes 4, I almost did not use it with pitch-pitch. the system of pumping skills from using seems to have outlived itself a little - but in general it works. skinny dragons and fat giants.

tes 6 valevood peck-peck
+
graphics - ptx shadows, water refraction and reflections. the game looks nekstgenno but it is unlikely that this is the maximum px 7900 and 5080 rth. there is ssgi and relatively massive shading. 64 bit allows you to use more than 32GB of RAM, but the engine does not support more than 8k textures.
the cities became open. but the houses are still closed.
the hero is voiced and a cool beard and hairstyle editor.
levitation is back. smooth and creative animations based on ik collisions + locomotion. but there is no physics of hair and tissues.
there was a fight on a horse but it works strange. 2 hand weapons cannot be used on a horse.
-
graphics - no rtgi and multi reflections. the clouds look three-dimensional, but they cannot be reached.
layout of the world - because of the dense forests, the world seems large and impassable, but in reality it is not. in '22 there is not enough scale. tropical deciduous forests change zoning rapidly.
autoleving - where without it pitch-pitch.
+ -
skills are now 4 groups. - magic, combat, (body) and craft. they are pumped in isolation from each other when used and consist of skill bars like in Skyrim. no characteristics strength endurance intelligence, etc. you hardly notice the effect of pumping accelerators, the system looks fair.
I cannot join all guilds and become a Grandmaster after clearing dungeons. in the course of the plot, guilds may be excluded from a number of them, but the possibility of working for them will remain.
this kind of game.

G
Groovern 17.11.21

MunchkiN 616
You are very difficult to read, but among all the confusion I got the point. Obviously, you are in pursuit of graphics, and Skyrim is your favorite part of the series. Fun moment, "chopping off the head" appeared thanks to the popular deadly combat mod for Oblivion, which and added the ability to finish off opponents, dismembering them - not only heads flew, but also limbs and even bodies. Bethezda successfully uses the chips of the most popular and interesting mods for future parts of the scrolls, which is no doubt if you look at the special edition of Skyrim, which when- then it turned out, I don't remember exactly, in which there were graphic improvements and mods, originally made by modders for free.
Oblivion is a rather brutal game, the mere fact that the plot is tied to the invasion of foreign demons into the human world makes it clear what you are dealing with. Exploring the world, meeting strangers with tasks, you can sometimes plunge into such dark depths that it’s a fairy tale. It does not seem.
Of course the 6-test assumptions are interesting, or are you from the future?)