3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
assassin-demon 06.02.20 12:24 pm

Dead Space 4,but will it happen ??? (Dead Space 3)

I know many did not like,like: But *** made horror action ,but it sold well,I personally also do not care that it is a horror-action has become,and the question as to whether we have a sequel,I kind of heard that the developers still want to torture the poor fellow is dead,and if all the same it will be,should you wait and do buy when will be released??? personally I'm waiting for the sequel to very,this week personally bought the license,I want all the same in co-op to drive anyway,but my response personally, I am for Dead Space 4,what's your opinion ???
170 Comments
Sort by:
B
Black_virus89 06.02.20

I personally universe of Dead space very much,so neotragus and part of 4)

N
NaZraiL_The_Fallen_Demon 06.02.20

Well.... Given that in the end credits, a voice cut through Isaac, it MB.

I
Infiltrator 06.02.20

If sold well ,the chances are great. The main thing that slid into a complete corner.

D
DiLouk 06.02.20

Guesswork?
More likely than not.
Resident Evil 6 won also released. And she, lo and behold, I failed! People do not want to buy another strange action, dancing on the grave of horror. And now Capcom will be forced to return to the more traditional Resident evil!
It would be good with DS 4 was released as well.

S
Stormreaver 06.02.20

It would be better scored on all these attempts to scare someone and made epic action, and the fact the game is good, though, but in fact neither fish nor fowl.

m
maks19892008 06.02.20

Of course, because the obelisks in the end, not destroyed, remember in some Chapter on the monitor shown not one moon, obelisks, and they did not recognize the truth where did these obelisks, they just saved their part of space.

I
Infiltrator 06.02.20

Obelisks reminiscent of the energy cube from Transformers. From nowhere appeared, but the impact on life is great. With this capture of the story to rivet few parts is possible. Maybe even a genre will change and expand the universe more.

V
Vidocq 06.02.20

Maybe I'm paranoid, but this video here http://www.youtube.com/user/earussia/featured?v=DZwTQwXSMOQ (XS - > here the link to the YouTube give) called Dead Space 3 - Beat the fear, which is a promotional video of 3 parts. Also a promotional video part 4!!! Because look carefully, Isaac goes and remembers everything, that it was in 3 parts, and then finds the obelisk and forth in the meat))))) So part 4 will strictly) Well, or can Supplement what about the fact that Isaac was after the fall of the moon.

S
SteveG8 06.02.20

Will be 100%. If the 3rd part will bring a bunch of green, 4 and even 5 piece, we can not avoid knowing the policy of EA Games.

a
assassin-demon 06.02.20

SteveG8
about politics definitely said there they do the same 4 ME,and I remember saying the trilogy will be like and look how it turned out.

a
animudebil 06.02.20

Made the ending that gives the possibility to create new pieces, to continue the story and ideas. I wouldn't mind. Moreover, it is not such a third part turned out flawed, as it is described. Plus, if I had to choose, in the future, between ME4 and DS4, I would choose the DS4.

1616Igoryxaaa9966 06.02.20

3part-a fitting end to the trilogy but As a fan of the series I'd really like a sequel.

1616Igoryxaaa9966 06.02.20

And if part 3 will bring developers a good profit, then the continuation will not keep itself waiting. The main thing that did not go in the footsteps of Call of duty

h
haZker 06.02.20

Dead Space 4 would definitely! After all, Dead Space 3 met expectations EA! These spices made the play action to privacy a wider range of players (who love action, and who like to enjoy the horror). It is only a matter of time
And off topic: DS3 as the game itself is very good, but not perfect. first, for the entire game we'll get some locations more than once... second, the graphics, which (IMHO) is not far away from the sequel (I do not grafodrocher, but on the big screen ,sometimes, the game becomes uncomfortable for some to brazenly begin to sail...
Good: co-op cheats, crafting (!!!) weapons, rifts and squats (which by the way PTS come to the game), new costumes (personally, I've always wondered, what's the next costume!?), well, audio and text diaries, which allow to dive deeper in to the atmosphere of the game))

[
[Shelby] 06.02.20

Олимп_97хХх
Read my thoughts and wrote them here. Dead Space 4 to be uniquely.

h
hammmy 06.02.20

as long as they sell, will rivet the new part

d
dexex 06.02.20

Dead Space 3 - Beat fear , if there is Isaac , why the new face ??? this is how to explain ??

S
Stormreaver 06.02.20

dexex
Just someone's tin foil hat slipped.

J
JIeSTaT 06.02.20

The 4th part will be a matter of time. And almost know for sure is that miserably fail, regardless of how much money it will pour into the publisher, because the expectations are unreasonably high. (just like it was with Diablo 3)

R
RCTPAVUK 06.02.20

After the credits Isaac calling Ellie...
He did not wait, but yesterday coop partner suggested...
Waiting for news about the 4th part...