3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frtgt 06.02.20 12:26 pm

Buying a graphics card.

Hi all. Need help choosing a video card, going to buy the evga ftw GTX 1070, but in stores such as citylink, DNS it is not, or very expensive.
I found a shop Compday, but about him not so sure. I would like to know has anyone bought accessories there, how is the warranty and how reliable this store. Going to buy in St. Petersburg. Here is a link to the shop:https://www.compday.EN/
I would really appreciate your help.
51 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 06.02.20

Reviews on the Google store

f
frtgt 06.02.20

[Denis]
Saw the reviews, but still I want people to listen to. Now reviews there is no special meaning to believe.

A
ALCAB 06.02.20

[Denis]
The negative reviews tend to trash by store

b
bloomm 06.02.20

On*Bessa marriage, like a lamb to the nearest DNS or citylink run =) And maybe on the headstock jab.

f
frtgt 06.02.20

bloomm
Yes, I too thought about it.

G
Garik Nevskoy 06.02.20

Whether You need 1070? What computer and monitor? Can You 1060 for the eyes and the ears, or even 1050.

u
uga4aka 06.02.20

lgls
I plan to buy a video card, and if it's not urgent, it is better to wait until September, because there is a new generation.
If urgent, then personally I'd look towards citylink, DNS, or the same regarda(shipping with his 350R, by the way).
All those stores checked, BUT I would not recommend buying video card with a note OEM now. It is likely even in normal stores to run into the dusty version(it may mainily in the shop during the boom).
Take only with PostScript RTL(retail).
As part of the graphics card I would take it no more. Better just add and take 1080 for 38-40K(the difference is 3-5K), but the performance difference is not bad.

f
frtgt 06.02.20

Garik Nevskoy
Normal FullHD monitor. System: Ryzen 2600x, 16gb kingston predator 3000mhz ram, asus Board gaming b350 f

f
frtgt 06.02.20

uga4aka
Got it, thanks. Even given the fact that the release of new maps will be in September, the first half of the year the price tag on them will be sky-high, so there is no point in waiting. Just in my system unit right now is the usual bung.

666Lucifer 06.02.20

uga4aka
For 38-40 1070 you can take ti in the CSN or citylink, but not 1080 is the minimum 42 and the turbine

f
frtgt 06.02.20

666Lucifer
Watched 1070Ti, and the choice stopped on ASUS, all highly praised line of JetStream.

u
uga4aka 06.02.20

666Lucifer
In regarde is good for 1080 41к with a small. If there to compare with 1070Ti JetStream, the difference will be only 5760р.
But here you have a choice, my job is to offer options of shops and alternatives voiced video card, and exactly what to take I think the author will decide on their own. Still, he has not announced the budget.

666Lucifer 06.02.20

uga4aka
Do not argue, but regard in Moscow there is delivery hemorrhoids with guarantee

666Lucifer 06.02.20

lgls
Look also here these cards 1070ti or 1080 also from palit JetStream or GameRock all praise Palit only now can not determine the choice or wait for new generation?

666Lucifer 06.02.20

Gainward GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix people rules card?

f
frtgt 06.02.20

666Lucifer
No point in waiting for a new generation at all, if you have the opportunity to buy now, then you have to buy. Nobody knows what fall will be the price of the adapters, and now at least a bit adequate the price tag. Besides, if the cards will be released in the fall it will be reference, not nere informed through the floor and the price of all this will be to put it mildly not really, of course if you until the new year wait will be, then it makes sense. We have 10 series eight months later, only start normally sold.

What brand, I originally looked at the asus strix, but now spat and most likely I will take the version from palit. Read many articles about Jetstream and cooling in the entire line is perfect, only minutes dimensions.

O
OkGo 06.02.20

Why you need to take is a 1070 from EVGA?
Full of good options, that's a decent price tag for less work. And cool would be better.
Busy, gigabytes, msi, zotac - a lot.

In addition, at the time, wrote about that series in the case of FTW gtx 1070/1080 distinguished by problems with the cooling of the VRM area. I would not want to put under 40K, then burned the stump to take. Well or to take FTW, most are there to buy and put pads.

666Lucifer 06.02.20

lgls
Also I think Palit or Gainward to take have the option to take the 1070 right now, but I want to save up money for 1070 or 1080 ti

A
AnPei 06.02.20

For regular fullhd 60Hz monitor. and gtx1060 enough for the future after the release of new graphics cards. Fps when the plane on this monitor will run at 60 units.

f
frtgt 06.02.20

An__ei
I decided to take on the future, especially a possibility.