3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
keksman363 06.02.20 12:28 pm

The game freezes at startup (pirate version) (Far Cry: Primal)

Help please who knows the answer what could be the case, driver for the video card and the latest, everything seems new, I can not understand in what business.
59 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Atroshko 06.02.20

Your answer to the question P I R A T K A

C
CCCPDriver 06.02.20

comp drags, I have all the rules for the pirates

s
saa0891 06.02.20

keksman363
You simply seek a solution to the problem in the comments to the Repack.

T
Tartusin 06.02.20

keksman363
Minimum system requirements:

CPU: Intel Core i3-550 3.2 GHz | AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.2 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
Video card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 1GB | AMD Radeon HD 5770 1 GB
Hard drive: 20 GB
DirectX: version 11
Comp match ?

Far Cry Primal is not triggered
The reason for this problem is usually improper installation. In front of her disable your antivirus software so it didn't deleted some game file. It is also recommended to install the game in a folder with a name written in Latin. Don't forget to update your video drivers, the problem may be them. Well, if the antivirus was enabled during the installation, go to him and see if he deleted the game file.

Far Cry Primal slow. Low FPS
Please note that the game requires at least Quad-core processor. In the case of Intel, it can be chetyrehmetrovy. If you only have two cores operating in two streams, the game either will not run at all, or will slow down. Updating video card drivers can significantly increase FPS. Also remember that if you have a small amount of RAM, it is better to close all external applications.

Far Cry Primal is out. The game
If Primal Far Cry crashes to desktop, note the amount of free RAM on your computer. It is better to use the Razer Game Booster, or close all external app yourself. Crashes can also occur due to the curve optimization. In this case, wait for the patch.

Far Cry Primal black screen
If during the startup of Far Cry Primal you get a black screen, this may be due to the fact that your processor is not suitable for the system requirements. Also the problem can arise because of old versions of the drivers for the video card. Be sure to update them. If you play on a laptop, switch to your discrete graphics card. Can also help to switch the game to windowed mode while the black screen.

Far Cry Primal error
Errors can be of different nature. If this is a error that is associated with a missing Dll file, upload to your computer software Dll-Fixer and open it. In the appropriate field, enter the name of the Dll file that was specified in the error. The program will automatically download it. In case of other errors that can help update the game or verify integrity of the cache.

Far Cry Primal hangs. Hangs
If Far Cry Primal is frozen at a particular moment. Restart your computer. If the game freezes again at the same time, try to load a previous save and start playing with them. Also check integrity of cache in Steam. Otherwise, reinstall the game. If there is a problem, wait for the patch.

Far Cry Primal is not set
Before installing be sure to disable your antivirus program. The path to the installation should have only Latin symbols. Ensure that the local disk where you install the game, had at least 20 GB of free space. Please note your Internet speed, the game might not load due to bad connection.

Far Cry Primal is not work saving. The game is not saved
In this case, check the path to the saved games. It is desirable, that there was no Cyrillic. Also check whether it on your computer free memory. Maybe, the game is not saved because of her absence. Check integrity of the cache. Wait for the patch.

Far Cry Primal no sound
First, inspect your audio device – if it is tightly connected to the computer, is there any sound in other games. If you are using an external sound card, make sure to update the drivers. In any other case, don't forget to update your video drivers.

Far Cry Primal is not working gamepad. Not working
If for some reason in Far Cry Primal is not working, check for a good connection of input devices to your PC. Also problems with management may arise because of the conflict of the keyboard and mouse with gamepads. In this case, disconnect the controller and try to play without it. You can try to disable the keyboard and mouse, and play on the joystick. This problem may be fix patch. Attention, the game does not work with gamepads that use emulation buttons.

Far Cry Primal does
Officially Far Cry Primal localized to Russian, and therefore if in the game there is no Russian language, it means you have something incorrectly configured. Try to open Steam and there in the properties of the game in the field "Language" choose Russian. To change the language settings of the game itself or Uplay. Download localization and other programs not needed in the game as there is Russian text and the Russian voice.

k
keksman363 06.02.20

REDDSkilll
Why the heck to take it if there are no multiplayer, then the problem is not in the license

k
keksman363 06.02.20

Sergey Atrisco
Not at all, and litsuhu ran, still the same

k
keksman363 06.02.20

Tartusin
Thank you, but I have this info I read and tested you can try again to reinstall, but it doesn't look like

k
keksman363 06.02.20

saa0891
If there they were =)

k
keksman363 06.02.20

The game itself only starts to run and when I have company she immediately hangs sound disappears and all I turn it down via the task Manager (like I accurately described the problem)

k
kalek 06.02.20

Antivirus turn braunger , at worst another Repack download

T
Tartusin 06.02.20

keksman363
really , wait until will be released a new Repack , this fact still raw I suppose

k
keksman363 06.02.20

Tartusin
No this is normal, raw 2-3 months ago was created

S
Shock Burst 06.02.20

keksman363
I'm fine, by the Repack from Seyter.

R
Rottan 06.02.20

Tartusin wrote:
really , wait until will be released a new Repack , this fact still raw I suppose
Yes, the Repack, as dogs nerezannyh. For every taste.)))

K
Korol Dna 06.02.20

keksman363
The resolution of the monitor at you what ?

k
keksman363 06.02.20

King Of The Bottom
1366*768

A
Andrey66884 06.02.20

keksman363
Har-Ki throw the comp to start

k
keksman363 06.02.20

percents: intel core i3-2350
graphics: nvidia geforce 610
RAM: 6GB

A
Agent Qracle 06.02.20

Odd on the laptop is like...

k
keksman363 06.02.20

Agent Qracle
Yeah the first time I started this game with this crack for PC, now run on the laptop but here is such a disadvantage( why the laptop because I am home only on the weekends come and go want here pozabotilsya)