3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
keksman363 06.02.20 12:28 pm

The game freezes at startup (pirate version) (Far Cry: Primal)

Help please who knows the answer what could be the case, driver for the video card and the latest, everything seems new, I can not understand in what business.
59 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey66884 06.02.20

keksman363
Can not and need!If she doesn't pull,then the map is not drawn

k
keksman363 06.02.20

Андрей66884
norms launched immediately

k
keksman363 06.02.20

in General, it I could do that he would have at least started to load, but when you log into the game the picture freezes, the download stops and the music plays

A
Andrey66884 06.02.20

keksman363
Do not pull your card their

o
o001ooar 06.02.20

For the sake of interest tried and the same problem. When you download new games, when the download is almost finished, there are subtitles and the beginning of a dialogue, and then tightly hangs the picture and can wait indefinitely...
Video gtx1050ti 4 g
RAM 8 g
Ip640 Cpu 2,8 2ядра
PS. rayz that the rider is very high
Dark souls 3 high, without smoothing. All flies....

o
o001ooar 06.02.20

Solved the problem! The game needs at least 4 cores. The same problem was in Far Cry 4. To run the game on 2 or 3 nuclear percent need an additional program, for example, Extreme Injector v.3.6.1. Description and link can be found on hayground.Roux (Far Cry 4 Core Fix [Extreme Injector v.3.6.1] compatible Windows 10)
Today, installed it, started a new game. The half days lost with no problems!

S
Sasha Ruseckiy 06.02.20

keksman363
people about of games v1.3.3
I also have the game is retarding and crashes to desktop with error
I turned off high resolution textures and everything else is twisted to the max
the count is not affected
and that's already completed 23% of the game and not one of the flight braking and sagging
all smoothly without freezes
try it helped me

c
capla1 06.02.20

o001ooar
Had the same problem,followed the advice.All cured.Thank you

R
Romanchikus 06.02.20

Played himself played quietly at maximum speed. Day not played and the next day already starts the game. Black screen and a small, thin scale load. Even if the end comes then nothing happens. Please advise how to fix?

d
dikiy312006 06.02.20

Join one to one problem everything else fails in task Manager says not responding. Click to create a file with a memory dump can earn for a while but on the drive in the Temp folder it creates files, weighing 1.5 GB :) Maybe someone knows what the problem is

p
pedan122 06.02.20

At startup, black screen and loading bar, then the game won't start, what's the problem ?
playing for a month and 3 days ago such a disaster

K
Ksedom174 06.02.20

pedan122
The same canoe! Installed it, played well in 3-4 days, then interrupted for 3 days and now the loading bar before the end comes. As the game itself down? Do not put anything on the game , no action is done. Powerful PC, percent is also clearly not in this case. WTF? Someone tell me what to do? Thanks in advance.

N
NIROLYA 06.02.20

anyways I found the cause depend on when you start a new game it's all due to the fact that you have 2 percent of the nuclear infa 100 (how to fix and play) with the help of instruct injector 3.5 I tried everything, but helped only this program all the forums crawled !!! put it works !! anyways the theme of this pump in the folder bin with the game raspakovatj zapuskaet on behalf of admin istract injector najimaya button advansed where all jackdaws, put ! don't forget to do it and the hell starts then put a checkbox auto inject press OK and zapuskaet Fache fucking edge lights and Valya all worked !!! don't thank don't !

a
alex semaka 06.02.20

HotFix.v1.3.3
https://fileobmennik.ru/file/?id=3884

C
CheerFull87 06.02.20

I have a solution. It was the same. Was percents 2 nuclear. Although at the same percent played (vidyuhi not pulled, removed) now, just need the injector and it will work.

D
Djozer 06.02.20

Romanicus was also such is the hovering scale load when you start the game. Helped disabling AdGuard (ad blocker). Not antivirusnik off, he some do not care. And was a eternal boot, before reaching the menu on the ssd, samsung sistemih AMD FX8370 8ядер 4 GHz / GTX1060 / 16GB RAM

G
Guest 02.12.20

i have found a solution :D

G
Guest 02.12.20

just download dxcpl and add it to the list, check Force WARP and Mute All Messages. You're welcome if it works for you guys :D

p
pro100danil23 18.03.22

keksman363
Try disabling AdGuard