3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
4SVBenny 06.02.20 12:30 pm

Friezes in the Witcher... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hey all, when playing Witcher happen friezes... That is fps frieze plummets from 40-50 to 20 or 30 or lower. PC is quite normal:
Graphics card: gtx 960 4gb CPU: i5 4690k RAM: 8gb Win 7 had in the settings to put the lock on 30 fps. Can who faced such problem ? And how can it be solved ?
79 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 06.02.20

4SVBenny
Buy a normal graphics card.

4SVBenny 06.02.20

GG4
But why ? It is quite normal ... I Watched a lot of tests in the Internet at high-high gives 40-50 fps...

M
MunchkiN 616 06.02.20

it is believed that not enough RAM you need to increase the paging file
as for the video card its supposed to brag about should as procesorow
also depends on how often and where these freezes happen

4SVBenny 06.02.20

MunchkiN 616
Navryatli is not enough RAM as using the program MSI Afterburner watched what used 6500-7100 RAM. Freezes occur mostly in cities but in villages this also happens, but less frequently.

G
GG4 06.02.20

4SVBenny
You have the visibility or render (I do not remember as is called) happen to zapredelno as is? Reduce at least 1 point and everything will be fine.

4SVBenny 06.02.20

GG4
The range grass is high, and shadow quality on medium and everything else on max, except hairwork

K
Krrrva 06.02.20

Hmm weird. on ultra without hairworks and with a high range of drawing grass should give a normal fps. you try to turn on the swap file, I know that 8 gigs of RAM is enough but for some reason I threw out the game that says insufficient memory when turned on then everything is fine. it would be good to check the computer for viruses, maybe some sort of process is sometimes bad

R
Richards 06.02.20

There may be in the process of sitting sabaki tipo miner.

4SVBenny 06.02.20

Crra
Navryatli is it something to do with the RAM. I think this may be due to the fact that the load on the CPU jumps from 70% to 100%

R
RBunny 06.02.20

4SVBenny
Run your computer for viruses.And,as mentioned above,the miners check,but they guzzle CPU resources.(Alternatively,thermal grease still check,and of hosts to clean)

4SVBenny 06.02.20

RBunny
In other games of the Frisians is not happening so that it doesn't look like viruses

R
RBunny 06.02.20

4SVBenny
Well,if only in the Witcher drawdown(as you wrote in Novigrad and densely populated areas the fps is much lower),then try lowering settings(The same as the range of drawing grass is not needed,seems to me,and she eats a sickly frame),and in postprocessing I would advise you to understate a bit

4SVBenny 06.02.20

RBunny
So why other people do not ? Many of the tests looked , the others out there everything is fine and no freezes ... Although some percent was worse

4SVBenny 06.02.20

Maybe it's the version of the game ?

4SVBenny 06.02.20

Here is a video
Immediately apologize for the extra sounds ...

4SVBenny 06.02.20

Bandicam somehow not captured by the monitoring from MSI afterburner ...

t
the endless misanthropy o 06.02.20

can you allow that number of characters and the range of drawing?

4SVBenny 06.02.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
The number of character is not much affected, max lost 1-2 character

l
lookaway 06.02.20

why take bandika. you have shadowplay built in map, which almost does not eat resources.
the friezes are quite noticeable and frequent.
pomonitor load percent (although it should be enough) and hdd (if hdd is).
if there there's all the rules, only the map. play with the settings, I don't know. I have the same Opera and the CPU is weaker (4590), but this is not. the graphics card is better, really.

sexy puffs, by the way

4SVBenny 06.02.20

lookaway
Percent loaded on 90-100%