3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
4SVBenny 06.02.20 12:30 pm

Friezes in the Witcher... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hey all, when playing Witcher happen friezes... That is fps frieze plummets from 40-50 to 20 or 30 or lower. PC is quite normal:
Graphics card: gtx 960 4gb CPU: i5 4690k RAM: 8gb Win 7 had in the settings to put the lock on 30 fps. Can who faced such problem ? And how can it be solved ?
79 Comments
Sort by:
l
lookaway 06.02.20

4SVBenny
now we need to find someone who will explain why the 4690k is loaded to 100% in Novigrad with such friezes.

I have opened a Manager, looked processes - do not eat any percent.
would check the load screw during freezes
would check how much RAM to work with. if more than 7.2, 7.3, hence the problem.

I was even wondering how I got in Novigrad. I'm gonna check)0)))

s
sabrido 06.02.20

lookaway wrote:
why take bandika. you have shadowplay built in map, which almost does not eat resources.
Well, you can and in bandikui on the green cards write with NVENC codec will be the same as shadowplay

G
GG4 06.02.20

4SVBenny
How you with such neighbouring snoring in General play? I'd do it in the first place would bother.

l
lookaway 06.02.20

sabrido
didn't I know

A
ArmandoX 06.02.20

You can try to poke V-Sync, though it is unlikely something will be affected.

S
Shadowarm 06.02.20

You sounds video grandpa snoring on the whole house or something?

h
halepa 06.02.20

4SVBenny
there is such a thing:FIX used friezes on 2-core processor, although you did not seem true, but try to put, she's pretty harmless http://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_bes_1_7_1_1_new_fix_sekundnyh_frizov_na_2_h_yadernom_protsessore-133896/

4SVBenny 06.02.20

lookaway
Nothing found which may load the processor. Operativki used in the cities, 6.9 - 7.0 , in an open area of 6.5-6.8, it-enabled browsers , without 5.4 - 5.9

4SVBenny 06.02.20

The load on the CPU constantly jumps from 65 up to 90-100 %

E
Eric Cartmanez 06.02.20

4SVBenny
I would venture to assume that your i5 is actually the problem, I also have i5 and also there are friezes, have a friend with the same configuration as me, but only with the i7 instead of the i5 in General does not. And to system requirements the minimum specified i5 and i7 recommended, a different number of threads apparently affected.

4SVBenny 06.02.20

Eric Cartmanez
On the Internet a lot of videos with the i5, they are all OK

E
Eric Cartmanez 06.02.20

4SVBenny
I therefore wrote, that's speculation. Nevertheless, 8 threads vs 4.

4SVBenny 06.02.20

Eric Cartmanez
Navryatli is because of the processor

G
GeRR_Praetorian 06.02.20

It's a miracle the game, she just can't misiti and braking, of course, if you don't play 8k with one/ two of the usual vidyagame)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 06.02.20

Maybe a miner or overheating? Percent normal.

4SVBenny 06.02.20

STANDS of Milivoje
It can't be miner and overheating too, as if the overheating was, that the Witcher 3 would not have worked ...

4SVBenny 06.02.20

Yes, and in normal operation, the processor is not loaded

p
pelligrim 06.02.20

4SVBenny
Try to check the HDD. I have exactly the same began because of problems with the hard drive. In the end, it turned out, was broken a logical sector which has emerged under test Victoria, there were no detectors, no colored sectors, it is a blue square with a yellow cross. For a quick check you can try prog HDD_speed, they know the real speed and errors while reading.
Oh and one more tip, try to disable in the game - Smoothing and see if you lost friezes. In the early patches was advised to disable in-game antialiasing and enabled it in the settings, card(nvidia)

E
Eric Cartmanez 06.02.20

4SVBenny
In my case I'll know in 2 days when my i7 before I get there, I can unsubscribe and then here, gone friezes or not. )

4SVBenny 06.02.20

pelligrim
Navryatli this HDD as in other games it seems to be all rules and no freezes. Tried disable anti-aliasing did not help , friezes remain