3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 06.02.20 12:31 pm

Do you have enough 8Gb RAM?

I do in most games, more 8Gb does not eat:
GA-AX370 Gaming K3,Ryzen 5 1500X 3.7 GHz,DDR4 2993Мгц;HIS Radeon,TV LG 42 1920x1080 Win 10 x64.
2.7 GB of RAM on Windows itself takes a simple
65 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 17.07.20

Lex-one
Well, if allocated to reduce the consumption of RAM-eating program will increase?

L
Lex-one 17.07.20

Denis Kyokushin
Not be.
Although Fig knows. Let's see.
Upd: it Seems like even decreased, began to eat 10.3
So the system accurately with a large margin allocates memory.
Okay I'll try some time to sit without a page file, see how it.
Maybe Vladimir is right.

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.07.20

Lex-one
OK.But some games yuzayut allocated memory

D
Ded gey 17.07.20

And these 8 no.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 17.07.20

Lex-one
Lex-one wrote:
All right, the average gamer only has to worry about zhor physical memory
How many times can I repeat that the physical - to- empty indicator. Dedicated - there is real consumption, and if it is finished, it will come out an error about the lack. Physical on used amount is always less than that I defiantly showed in the screenshot.
Forget about the physical! Monitor highlighted.

M
MunchkiN 616 17.07.20

nehvataet. memory clogged quickly starts to use paging file provides 25GB and also sometimes not enough or it is too slow and would at times longer (archiving for example). ideally have 64GB of RAM or 128 zapasom.
and in the games nepravitel. but I think it will be. peck's empirical law States in pitch should be a memory in 2 times more than RAM here.

L
Lex-one 17.07.20

Vovan Wolfovich
Vovan Wolfovich wrote:
Monitor highlighted.
So is the paging file.
The meaning of his monitor?

M
MunchkiN 616 17.07.20

the paging file has virtually no sense to judge the intensity of the application if we are not talking about small and huge RAM buffer pump.
therefore, conventionally there are 3 levels of satiety and honor
1 - the minimum level at which the game not working crashes when creating her loads
2 - the good the level at which the game rarely should you swap and frieze
3 - the venerable boyars, such conditionally - how much the game can finally physically to eat (and infinitely she can't) with much more VRAM.
unfortunately not looking at the game to say how much she eats, Yes, go to collect her memory. initially for this Nada have mnooogo memory. and so it is possible to argue - this game eats 12 GB, this here is 15GB and more entogo most likely in normal conditions it is not eat it is a respectable level of Pitch boyar.
I can look in the system requirements if Tama said recommended 16GB so most likely is but we can talk and not about ultra maximum Grifoni in the recommended requirements. but max pain 3. it was said that Maxim maximum 16GB of RAM. but I will eat if he ever, these conventional 16GB big, so question.
if it is low, health and comfort performance and any setting-serving then how would tou normal slender Pitch theory. if it is said that the game Nada 8 gigalow low, so it most likely is. there can of course Dodge and collect 6 GB, the game will be functional. or the game actually will not eat more than 12-14GB, so it is possible ponapihali any memory to these figures. but how to make yourself a pain in the ass is easier, therefore, to conceive multiples sets Yes number of slots, is 4 8 -16 -32 ITP 4 slot configuration and the glory of grauation

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.07.20

MunchkiN 616
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
but max pain 3. it was said that Maxim maximum 16GB of RAM. but I will eat if he ever, these conventional 16GB big, so question.
Spoiler

Settings
In simple

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 17.07.20

Lex-one
Lex-one wrote:
The meaning of his monitor?
Virtual memory - the PAGING FILE.
The allocated memory is RAM + swap file. And he's always more, you in an emphasis do not see. I have the difference in physical (26-18) 7 GB. Even in idle after restarting it 1-2GB difference.

o
oranzheviymamont 17.07.20

for such a wildly-eating games like cod ww2, metro exodus is not enough. cod ww 2 (extra) in a moment becomes impossible (literally) to play. metro begins to lag after about five minutes. games like the evil within 2, resident evil 7/remake, I went without any complaints. watch dogs 2 (ultra preset) and hellblade has not yet passed,but they come without any hint of the drops. in total 8 GB. it is not enough for 2020. all the more reason for good ram 2400 is a very low frequency for r 5 2600. waiting for g skyll.

A
Alik Dynnik 17.07.20

Denis Kyokushin
If you play, Freddy Fish, enough 8GB memory.

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.07.20

Alex Dynnik
What th?

L
Lex-one 17.07.20

Denis Kyokushin
Don't believe him. For modern Igor is 16GB necessary.

C
CreMat0ry 17.07.20

Denis Kyokushin
All perfectly placed on 7ku =) At the very Ryzen 7 2700x (16gb G. Skill) + GTX 780 + MSI B450 Tomahawk
P. S the Problem is only one, the GTX 780 does not work on PCI 3.0 x16. Forcibly set to 2.0. Maybe it will all work rules when updating the BIOS. But I'm too lazy to do it, plan to take vidyahu for later

Spoiler

A
Alik Dynnik 17.07.20

Lex-one
Personally I have 64GB worth of RAM memory. So. how to advise others))

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.07.20

CreMat0ry
You will not believe!As set?

Lex-one
Yes, I know.Recently Far Cry 5 license the Incentive for the skidon took the game from the very high FHD set.I settings not touched.And, literally, in a matter of minutes she had eaten more than 8Gb of RAM.Optimization tweak
Spoiler

C
CreMat0ry 17.07.20

Kyokushin Denis wrote:
You will not believe!As set?
Piratka naturally. C integrated WUFUC. All works as a watch + upgrade sway with no problems. You can take a license of W7, only the meaning ?

r
ri4ka 17.07.20

Windows takes on a different RAM, it all depends on the available RAM. 16 gigobayty one number, 8 gigs more. But 8 gigs in 20 year it is few, unless you play only old games.

C
CreMat0ry 17.07.20

ri4ka
Still depends on the user how fucked up the registry, how many are not closed applications and so on. But in fact, 8GB is really not enough for gaming.