3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antisovenok 07.02.20 04:27 pm

Endless rebooting PC

When you turn on the computer endlessly restarts, not working monitor and keyboard.But, if we change the operative places, or just one to rearrange in other slot, the computer turns on without reboots, starts to work again Monique and Claudia.And if the computer completely vyklyuchili starts all over again.How to solve this problem?
If that RAM 2 8Gb, firm Gell
26 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gai-sensei 07.02.20

Most likely buying new continents, still try to drive the memory for errors.

A
Antisovenok 07.02.20

Gai-sensei
Tried different RAM insert, the problem persists

X
X_ray_83 07.02.20

Try to leave one 8gb the bar, so it will be clear that as a Yes !

G
Gai-sensei 07.02.20

Antisovenok
If the same problem, it means that the mother.

T
TheHouse 07.02.20

Antisovenok
how many slots for memory on the mother? For a start, try to flash the BIOS to the latest version.

A
Antisovenok 07.02.20

TheHouse
4, well, I'll try

T
TheHouse 07.02.20

DragonXXXV wrote:Now, four is not enough.
Funny)
Antisovenok
But you put it as? as a single or dual channel?
I understand you have already experimented with the connectors?) By the way, when started the problem? just not with no reason at all? or recompiled my computer and started?

A
Antisovenok 07.02.20

TheHouse
Of RAM are in dual channel mode,the problem started a long time ago,when a friend gave one 8 gigs RAM,put it back in place and started

T
TheHouse 07.02.20

Antisovenok
So in single channel mode tried? Hmm, the memory you're kind of the same? Well, maybe even the conflict in the curves of the timings and the mother what the bleeping when I turn it up and publishes it at all?

A
Antisovenok 07.02.20

TheHouse
I mean, one die RAM to plug in?Yes, I tried to put them one, the same thing, and with obeimi

T
TheHouse 07.02.20

Antisovenok
No, I mean the two strips are brought together, in a colorful ports in one-channel) Hmm, Buteyko pulled on the nurse?

m
mvictory 07.02.20

Antisovenok
Check the source, maybe he is messing with.

A
AnPei 07.02.20

I three days ago, set the bar at 4 GB. to available 12 GB. There were three planks to 4 GB. Became 16. Unfortunately when 12 could not understand the same, in which mode two or single channel. So when I turn on the PC. it appears F1 will boot on the machine.
F2 to go to BIOS and change settings. In English. Early on eight when you change the RAM when you first boot the resolution was not required. Now is windows 10 pro. Understood - now dual-channel mode.

A
Antisovenok 07.02.20

TheHouse
Yes,I also tried, and the battery was also pulled

T
TheHouse 07.02.20

Antisovenok
Well, then, I am against to put such diagnoses, but may still nurse to change you have... so what sounds the computer makes when turning on?

i
insel260 07.02.20

Antisovenok
When you start the computer, how many beeps it makes. 1, 2, 3, 4 ??? Or beeps do not stop until you reboot? This is special signals that help identify the problem. If the system unit has no special speaker, buy in store, it costs pennies, and use it from the sea.
As to where comes download, welcome to Windows gets? Or terminated at the first loading screen of the BIOS?
On mother there is a button (in older versions this plastic thing is the jumper) is called CMOS, this resets the BIOS to default. Throw on a default, not the fact that will help, but to look for the problem would be easier.

i
insel260 07.02.20

This problem can be very different. For example, you have failed in the computer, from the PSU took the leap and hit in a drive, the drive died happily, but threw in the BIOS the error that block your computer and not loaded. I had such a very long time, so many keyboards broke while found a solution =)
It is also possible the hard fell down, that does not allow Windows to boot as the BIOS finds the hard kind of is, but Windu to find it can not reset the computer to reboot.
90% chance that the problem is RAM, as the computer can not load memory for loading Axis.
So as to touch the computer they can't, and trying to figure out in the distance, from the meager information on hand, though, write what sounds like a computer that would determine the problem.

R
Rottan 07.02.20

The best option is to take to the service center.

A
Antisovenok 07.02.20

TheHouse
when you first switch on makes no noise at all, if you rearrange the RAM in different slot, emits 1 beep and turns on normally
insel260
I don't know where to get Windows, because the monitor does not work with keyboard and mouse, RAM tried to put a different, the problem remains, the problem is not in it

T
TheHouse 07.02.20

Antisovenok
Well then maybe a hardware conflict. When not beeping, so can't test, but you couldn't have a percent to damage during Assembly , nozicka there to bend?) 10 years ago I had the same problem after buying a new computer. Decided commonplace rebuilding)))