3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antisovenok 07.02.20 04:27 pm

Endless rebooting PC

When you turn on the computer endlessly restarts, not working monitor and keyboard.But, if we change the operative places, or just one to rearrange in other slot, the computer turns on without reboots, starts to work again Monique and Claudia.And if the computer completely vyklyuchili starts all over again.How to solve this problem?
If that RAM 2 8Gb, firm Gell
26 Comments
Sort by:
i
insel260 07.02.20

Antisovenok
Ie one slot of RAM work? But if you put in all the other slots comp rebulit?
It is likely that simply the RAM slot filled. And then have to change mother. But, to be honest, I've never met.
Try this - replace the power supply. With friends or take in lease, to check the computer. Maybe just something with BP happened and what that slot is not the correct voltage.

And before the computer worked fine on this hardware? And suddenly, for no reason it started to reboot to throw?
Just like that? Have not changed anything in hardware?

A
Antisovenok 07.02.20

insel260
slots of RAM all work, just after turning off your PC to turn it on again you have to put the RAM into another slot - then comp cut fine.Nothing changed in hardware, the computer worked normally before

i
insel260 07.02.20

Antisovenok
Maybe BP hit on mother. Try to have friends to take BP and protest he will.
Power supply without battery backup? If so, then the probability is very high that a short on the mother, hence the problem.
To see when the jump was, or comp in a storm worked... Take BP with bespereboynik. Chieftec for example.

R
Ryazancev 07.02.20

insel260
Chieftec is not an option, I already broke (No load!) BP 850 Wat. Ciftici not, I do not advise!

i
insel260 07.02.20

Ryazancev
use cifteli for 15 years, none have broken and none have burnt out. work in the storm, and under a heavy load, and voltage. pretty cheap and well made. so I always recommend taking these power supplies, because the market is not to find better models for the money.

F
FeasTone 07.02.20

The same problem arose, who to solve it?