3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 07.02.20 04:28 pm

How to become cool? And is it worth it?

It seems odd that I'm not cool. In your opinion. How to be cool, if you're not cool? What you mean edge?
39 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pet Sematary 07.02.20

Auto-suggestion.

Krucinski the quiet badass
Ask him.

A
A.Soldier of Light 07.02.20

ihappy wrote:
You can't be not by yourself. Never, like.
Why is that? Very possible, spyware is easy to know how, they are taught. Or play on the stage characters, to mimic (to imitate), and so on.
ihappy wrote:
Hence the question how to be normal when there is no model of normality?
There are examples of abnormality, based on which we can conclude how to act normally, and it depends on the society in which you are. Here is a beach of nudists: there is normal to be completely naked, but outside the beach - no ) And that not all of these beaches are within the law (where they are prohibited altogether.) You can still simplify: normal are those that follow the letter of the law), Although here's another trick: the laws are stupid (again, from whose point of view)... In General, the field of the philosophy =]
I think there are still General concept of what is normal and what is not, and does not share these concepts, not just a minority, and the majority is well aware of all the laws all to do with it. For example, everyone realizes that stealing is *bad*, right? Well ) Minority - thieves - says otherwise, and whether with their, ahem, position to be considered? Probably not in this case, isn't it ) Hurt the same. Most. But if the thief to steal, he *understand*? ^_^

G
Gauguin 07.02.20

ihappy
ihappy wrote:
Hence the question how to be normal when there is no model of normality?
Sample normalcy of course not, but there is a specimen of perfection - it is our Lord Jesus Christ. So crazy is the one who radically goes against the Lord and his teachings.

i
ihappy 07.02.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Very possible, spyware is easy to know how, they are taught.
They are not your own. You know the difference?)

Will start from afar.
Ya I Ya to Be what I have. I can't I always "I". But it I I. And for you? For you, I also me, but not like I Ya And I'm completely different from you than I am for Ya.
I am actually not unique. For each person I am, it's not my Ya.
And me there as much as I know.

And if I clearly explained and you understand what I mean.
Tell me, how can you not be yourself? For yourself, you always is you. And just for yourself, the real you. Or this one which is my version? ;)

Or play on the stage of the characters to imitate
The actors play themselves.
Take any actor. Gather his filmography. Look from beginning to end.
And you'll notice that the actors are the same. Even when the actor 10cm makeup, you are in the game already know it.
Think about the above. And you realize that acting is just another one I have for you.
And the argument I guess.
When the actor playing Cleopatra. It is not Cleopatra. He is an actor who plays Cleopatra.
It can be very pravdopodobno would know the original. would not see the difference. But it will still be playing Cleopatra.
As the other person become impossible.

But I will notice. Yes. There are actors that their acting surprised. But his only plus.

There are examples of abnormality, based on which we can conclude how to act normally, and it depends on the society in which you are.
Well, Yes. Here you are sitting in prison and in the can know what they are doing? But in the wild, this is not normal. There certainly will not argue.
But you start to ask what is normal for everyone. And you will be surprised how like normal people, so your not normal)
Here is a beach of nudists: there is normal to be completely naked, but outside the beach - no )
I agree. But areas where there are rules, not so much. And in areas where rules do not all need to be discussed.
For example, to walk naked on the beach normally. And to fry a shish kebab on the beach naked, right?)
I mean, Yes, rules help in the area to keep the benchmark of normality, but not anymore. There are plenty of other situations where you can even discuss normality.
For example, everyone realizes that stealing is *bad*
No. That's what you like, make a reservation.
You can steal, but when stupid.
Understand. When you say you can Violate the law when stupid, you are thereby saying stealing is good when the cause!
And to find the cause can. If the goal is worth it, then the law is stupid, and the host is not worthy. The cause can even be read as saying that you're right.
But the essence does not change.

i
ihappy 07.02.20

Itit bash, went... sheet what nakalyakal))

v
vftor 07.02.20

A criterion of normality is the adequacy and optimization of behavior in society environment.
For example:
In a society of lunatics - not going to excite the crazies in his behavior and try to peacefully resolve the conflicts.
In a society of fools - won't show yourself smart.
In a society of smart - try to understand smart.
In a society of predators (criminals) will play the role of a non-aggressive predator.
In the society of victims (weak) - be compassionate and help the weak.
In the society of the impossibility of survival - try to isolate themselves or withdraw from this society.

W
Wing42 07.02.20

Gauguin wrote:
Sample normalcy of course not, but there is a specimen of perfection - it is our Lord Jesus Christ. So crazy is the one who radically goes against the Lord and his teachings.
Well, you understand, right? Prove it, bow-wow-Gauguin.

A

ihappy wrote:
They are not your own. You know the difference?)
Tell me, how can you not be yourself?
Do not understand the question, and your Lakonia did not help ) They can play a role of some sort, a personality that differs from their own personality. What is wrong here and what do you disagree with?
ihappy wrote:
The actors play themselves.
??? Stallone played Rambo, right? Stallone is Rambo? Schito? 8) And the iron Arnie Terminator then really... don't see the Logic.
ihappy wrote:
the actors are the same. Even when the actor 10cm makeup, you are in the game already know it.
The style of the game? It is possible, although someone who knows more implanted in the new role. It's like a gait that does not change unless physical causes like injuries and etc.
ihappy wrote:
• When the actor playing Cleopatra. It is not Cleopatra. He is an actor who plays Cleopatra.
• The actors play themselves.
The contradiction itself. From the first thesis out of you, what actor plays the role. From the second actor plays the actor (what the hell?!), but not in the role, and it's a lie and you know it.
ihappy wrote:
As the other person become impossible.
Here and caught 8) We haven't talked about the transformation in another person (it can), it was about the game parody.
ihappy wrote:
But you start to ask what is normal for everyone.
I considered abnormal ^_^
ihappy wrote:
And to fry a shish kebab on the beach naked, right?)
But if some of the action procedures don't apply, then there is no question about whether the norm or not, just that action lies outside the scope of the issue of the norm. Well you play in games, but in society play, and? This is not the norm and not abnormal, it's just a neutral action.
ihappy wrote:
You can steal, but when stupid.
When that stupid?
ihappy wrote:
When you say you can Violate the law when stupid, you are thereby saying stealing is good when the cause!
Because common sense that stands above the laws. The laws have to obey common sense, and if the contrary, then the problem is )
ihappy wrote:
And to find the cause can.
All can, but not every one found will be objective. Again, only examples that can be explained. Example: the patient has *right now* insulin, and the only option at hand is there is the pharmacy and it was closed. The output is clear, but he's an outlaw, but a life saved. Conclusion? Exception, that's all. Disclaimer? Yes, it's called exception and it is objective.
PS
Flight of thought you have fun, it is sometimes difficult to hear and understand what you say 8) Especially in the first part about actors.

i
ihappy 07.02.20

??? Stallone played Rambo, right? Stallone is Rambo? Schito? 8) And the iron Arnie Terminator then really... don't see the Logic.
Stallone played himself in the role of Rambo.
Schwartz played a role of Terminator.
and so.
You know?
If you take other people(even brilliant) and get to play Terminator, you will see that they are different. Schwarz the terminator and terminator Mickey Rourke-and will be different and radically different.
Hence the question, if they both play real terminator, then why are they different? Not logically the same.
Although logical when you know who the actors are.

By the way it is told and the actors and the environment actors(the producer, the writers, etc etc). It's not a secret)

The contradiction itself. From the first thesis out of you, what actor plays the role. From the second actor plays the actor (what the hell?!), but not in the role, and it's a lie and you know it.
Nor any contradictions. The actor plays himself and the only way.
Skazali to be Klepa, he fantasizes what he'd been Klep.
And how many actors, so much Klep and will be. No one is klyopa really.
Here and caught 8) We haven't talked about the transformation in another person (it can), it was about the game parody.
About what and speech.
You cannot transformirovat another person. Neither in real nor in the imaginary.
Hence it turns out that the same actors play themselves, but just trying to parody. And parodies it to the best of its knowledge that someone paradisum and because he understands that someone parodies.
I considered abnormal
So. But I think you don't consider yourself abnormal.
When that stupid?
And you can decide when the price of theft for you reasons not to steal.
Stupid is the reason and nothing more.
Because common sense that stands above the laws. The laws have to obey common sense, and if the contrary, then the problem is )
Common sense is a funny saying.
Whose? Yours? My? Putin? Sobchak? Bulk? Obama? May? Merkel? Daugavgriva?
I'm not mistaken if I say that these people have one question, there will be different judgments. And where opposing views will be.
And if I understand. When we talk about common sense, we are talking about feelings. And feelings are never objective. Hence, how can they be above the law? The senses are deceived. And common sense for sure.
All can, but not every one found will be objective.
For whom? For someone who didn't steal, Yes. But if the one who was stealing? That would be objective reasons. For him alone, but objective.
Example: ...
A great example of how you can justify stealing.
Here's your strap.
Here is the answer, all that I wrote above.
Do you think that stupid not to crack the pharmacy, when you stand on the threshold of death. I'll certainly agree. But in the context of a dispute, it proves my thesis.

it is sometimes difficult to hear and understand what you say 8) Especially in the first part about actors.
Yes, I'm a lousy speaker))) do Not deny. Why don't like the sheets to write. But pulls all the time.

A

ihappy wrote:
Hence, I believe, to be a stupid phrase.
I can't be not me. I, I always, at any moment of existence are themselves.
Of course, you always you, but you can play the role of the other person or trying to meet the expectations of the environment in a particular situation. For example, trait - modesty, you're an introvert, but for some reason you need to look like an extrovert, and you're trying to do, although it's not you, it's fraud, not the real you, but still you are able to do, for example. I talked about this.

ihappy wrote:
Schwartz played a role of Terminator.
and so.
You know?
No. Schwartz played the Terminator. Played the role of.

ihappy wrote:
Schwarz the terminator and terminator Mickey Rourke-and will be different and radically different.
Yes. Different game in one role.
ihappy wrote:
The actor plays himself and the only way.
Stallone plays Stallone, comedian ))
ihappy wrote:
But I think you don't consider yourself abnormal.
Of course, I know better ) However, as you pointed out, the evaluation is based on the part information that is available to the observer, and fully someone from the forum participants we do not know.
ihappy wrote:
Common sense is a funny saying.
When you obvious way of saving people, or something else, nothing funny there. It's sitting in a chair, you can speculate how a violation of a law, incidentally, is not necessarily stupid, maybe funny. When he is faced with a choice, will not laugh ;]
What is common sense to say in one word will not work, only specific examples can make this clear. For example, you have children, they grow, I read and saw a new term common sense. They ask you what it is, and how do you explain? Just for examples, a General formulation is about anything, it is easy to flip and also to challenge platitudes, they say, everyone has their own truth blah-blah-blah.
ihappy wrote:
I'm not mistaken if I say that these people have one question, there will be different judgments.
Asking them about anything, you'll get the answer. Next interesting question: and how their answer will be, sorry, true? ;] Sincere. I would not be judged by their answers if not sure of their sincerity, and that confidence is difficult to obtain. Much easier to judge in cases which are purely objective. In contrast to the slogans.
ihappy wrote:
And if I understand. When we talk about common sense, we are talking about feelings. And feelings are never objective.
The feeling is always true, you are as the author of feelings of know that at any point in time, just to prove the other person is the problem. Because they say that feelings are not objective. Funny ) are Not objective, but that does not mean that it is not true...
Common sense is not always feelings (the irrational side of the personality), this including cold calculation, calculations, events, and probabilities. When deciding, for example, when a Builder thinks, how better to finish building of something: today or wait until tomorrow. He clearly is not guided by the senses, it makes the calculation includes logic...
ihappy wrote:
For whom? For someone who didn't steal, Yes. But if the one who was stealing? That would be objective reasons. For him alone, but objective.
The objective is obvious to everyone, but if only one, here is an open question. Don't want to generalize, it is necessary for example to judge...
ihappy wrote:
Do you think that stupid not to crack the pharmacy, when you stand on the threshold of death. I'll certainly agree. But in the context of a dispute, it proves my thesis.
Mine too, otherwise this example I did not bring ))

B
Bobcat1980 07.02.20

---How to become cool? And is it worth it?---
Worth it ! All the cool the CAMPS Chastise , so YEAH, Go for it !!! -)))

b
bazilews 07.02.20

And we shouted: Oh, we are the coolest! ahead of him are his fingers!
But I didn't know we're young, what's cool there are only eggs.

W
Wing42 07.02.20

bazilews
And the mountains are not steep?

b
bazilews 07.02.20

Wing42
Ask Yury Shevchuk,the words of his songs.

W
Wing42 07.02.20

bazilews
Oh, Yura, do you mean the mountains are not heard?

R
Rolemanser 07.02.20

bazilews
And another cool thing is, unto the waterside and diarrhea in the ass.

M
Marmotskiy 07.02.20

Gyg fun topic....
Want to be cool, ask how Statham ;)

R
Rolemanser 07.02.20

Marmotskiy
And why not have Bruce Willis, that's how many times Statham saved the world, huh?

M
Marmotskiy 07.02.20

Rolemanser
XS, but Bruce somehow not associated with the tough guy, though, and cleans all fuck up, but always add to the Comedy in his role. Sarcasm or humor on his part in every movie. And Statham is always harsh, brutal, and not Brit. And also Jessica Alba in the tit enough ;)