3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 07.02.20 04:28 pm

How to become cool? And is it worth it?

It seems odd that I'm not cool. In your opinion. How to be cool, if you're not cool? What you mean edge?
39 Comments
Sort by:
y
yariko.v 07.02.20

Protocol10 wrote:
I think
It seems is not always what really is. The very notion of coolness everyone can understand in their own way. Someone, for example, fumbles in computers and thinks he's great at this part. Maybe we should think about in what area you have phenomenal skills may have an interest or hobby that can be developed.

n
nikita2112 07.02.20

Well, cool kid must drink, smoke and swear. Me so guys Serena taught. But never taught...

m
magister1 07.02.20

The lower the soul man, the higher nose. He nose stretches where the soul has not grown.
Omar Khayyam

P
Protocol10 07.02.20

yariko.v
How would you say - nothing had succeeded in life, in any area, can't say about some of the achievements. No special talents and abilities. No mind special, Golden hands, physical development, etc.

n
nikita2112 07.02.20

Protocol10
But they are the majority. And the majority is the norm. So should you worry?

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 07.02.20

In order to be cool, need to play cool games. For example, in Serious Sam. It's cool. Seriously.

P
Protocol10 07.02.20

nikita2112
Worth it I guess. I want to be above the norm)

P
Protocol10 07.02.20

- Rick Sk1mmer -
In the Witcher 3 have been played and did not cool).

m
magister1 07.02.20

Protocol10
You can seem cool for a person who cannot speak, but can we assume that this edge is good, and to Express through it his coolness? Or to help people, and others will think you're cool because you first went against the systempass away that is the question of coolness. But at this point you will not need this edge.

V
Vanya Rygalov 07.02.20

Those wishing to check their own coolness, you should boil 3 liters of water, down to their eggs, in advance, of course, cutting them off and after 5-6 minutes of obvalivanie to get, to cool and put in the freezer refrigerator. After complete freezing boiled eggs steepness of the applicant should reach out and clamp in a vise, or in the absence thereof it is possible to use a simple sledgehammer. If, after physical work pressure eggs are not cracked you can consider yourself a certified crocosaurus.
About what kind of coolness you can check by rubbing your dick on avometers will be reported next time.

f
flamingbit 07.02.20

sit down on the bottle

W
Wing42 07.02.20

Protocol10 wrote:
It seems odd that I'm not cool. In your opinion. How to be cool, if you're not cool? What you mean edge?
Sad topic is sad advice!
Spoilery Panose five times press?

y
yariko.v 07.02.20

Say, not not succeeded... But just be cool is easier than you think. Just look around, you might see that someone smokes a cigarette or soaring leader. But, do not smoke and do not float it's real cool and you superiority can look at those who have addictions. And you'll feel cool!!

A
A.Soldier of Light 07.02.20

When the eggs are cooked, they are soft at first and only then become solid, that is cool 8)
In other words, to become cool, you should go through the previous stage. I guess the author is just at the stage of soft state? 8) you Have time! )

E
Ex Hum0 07.02.20

The desire to be cool is a divorce men in Loja. You can get a pretty good so far, Porsche, Armani and a bunch of overpriced crap. And then some woman will come and pocket all of your savings (false rape charges, property division divorce, alimony, etc.).
Therefore, it is better not to Shine and do so that people will think what to take with him, he's dressed like a bum?. But to live happily.

N
NR-88 07.02.20

Simple social crap that means something mainly for the cool in his seventh heaven in mind. Need to be normal and ordinary. But Yes, young loves this cool and the majority still committed to it.
Ex Hum0
And from agree, especially with the last sentence. When appearances are deceiving and the enemy close you can come to strike a single accurate blow.

i
ihappy 07.02.20

NR-88 wrote:
normal and customary.
Normal and typical are synonymous.
Ex Hum0 wrote:
Therefore, it is better not to Shine and do so that people will think what to take with him, he's dressed like a bum?. But to live happily.
Such logic is good when you have 10 rubles in your pocket and you're home doing nothing, warming the bench.

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 07.02.20

Ex Hum0 wrote:
You can get a pretty good so far, Porsche, Armani and a bunch of overpriced crap.
Buy? On what Shishi? Kidney to sell? On the bumper from Porsche enough...

A
A.Soldier of Light 07.02.20

ihappy wrote:
Normal and typical are synonymous.
OK. You need to be yourself ) it goes?

i
ihappy 07.02.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
OK. You need to be yourself ) it goes?
Normal and be yourself, it's not the same)
Chikatilo was himself, but he was hardly normal))

P. S. to Be normal, like everyone else, or be yourself, it's all words and silly words. It was necessary to think less. You can't be not by yourself. Never, like. Normal too, that's normal? As Zhirinovsky? Or as Artemy Lebedev? Where to get the standard of normality? I standard did not see. Hence the question how to be normal when there is no model of normality?