3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SERGEi_2000 21.09.19 06:21 pm

NOCD / NODVD (Need for Speed: Carbon)

Although I have the game not yet bought, but I downloaded the crack here is the link: http://www.gameburnworld.com/dl/dl.php?file=NeedForSpeedCarbonCollectorsEditionv1.0NoDVDFixedexeEng.rar
62 Comments
Sort by:
T
TopSide 21.09.19

Tell me please, who knows, I ATU installed, and the game can not(((

T
TopSide 21.09.19

It is not necessary, I found))

I
Ilya 555 21.09.19

Laid out a link, maybe someone will need

T
TopSide 21.09.19

http://gamerpro.ru/infusions/pro_download_panel/download.php?did=235

4tuna 21.09.19

2 SERGEi_2000
Downloaded and it works.

B
Borismen 21.09.19

Hi all. Guys help. Bought a pirated DVD of the type of the Original English Version. Set it off - requires a key. Well it is clear, on the forum here, it already is. Launch - says does not see DVD. I understand the need NoDVD. Then I'm blocked, what do? If not strained will respeite step by step what to do. In advance, my regards:)))

B
Borismen 21.09.19

P. S. Came on the top link I have is not working:((

S
SERGEi_2000 21.09.19

DVDs he can't see as I understand after installing the game - is the protection, or download No DVD or run sd4hide as it was in Most Wanted!

B
Borismen 21.09.19

The bridge I had from Soft club. Where to download NoDVD and what to do next. I'm on the topic do not know

S
SERGEi_2000 21.09.19

see the links above, download, unpack to game folder (replace original file) and play without a disc!

B
Borismen 21.09.19

Damn, well, downloaded. How to replace the original file???? I loved it in the downloaded folder NoDVD - there EXE. - tion file. Run it writes an error and the game started. Help

S
SERGEi_2000 21.09.19

It's in the archive, you must uncompress (WINRAR'th) in the game folder (will ask to replace - replace!) and that's all.

B
Borismen 21.09.19

Guys, from the soul - understood. All senks:))

B
Battle_Shorts 21.09.19

If anyone can suggest something I would be very grateful, the problem is that after replacing the shortcut in the game folder for patch czesny file, it gives an error as if no game is not installed and it's just a label, prabal from other sites to swing passage all the same.

P
ProFfeSsoRr 21.09.19

Damn, take it nfsc.exe from the archive you downloaded, and unpack (or copy, if you already unzipped it) into the folder where you installed the game. There is exactly the same file needs to lie down, and you have to replace. And if you want patches set, original rename, for example nfsc_original.exe and then put it in this folder nfsc.exe which No-DVD and everything! :)

B
Battle_Shorts 21.09.19

Yes I did, that's the problem, it is not clear why the game is not drawn, can any program on the computer installed Meshaal:((((

A
Akatosh 21.09.19

so if NoDVD download no need to disconnect drives as in MW?

S
SERGEi_2000 21.09.19

Bought, and no No DVD is not necessary, all and so works (probably already all been patched!) + Russian version!

B
Bazilevs 21.09.19

Mlyn I put kryaknuty ekzeshnik that I have the game crash at startup :(
Does anyone know how to fix it ?

S
SERGEi_2000 21.09.19

try a different crack! they have several there! try this site under patches....