3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SERGEi_2000 21.09.19 06:21 pm

NOCD / NODVD (Need for Speed: Carbon)

Although I have the game not yet bought, but I downloaded the crack here is the link: http://www.gameburnworld.com/dl/dl.php?file=NeedForSpeedCarbonCollectorsEditionv1.0NoDVDFixedexeEng.rar
62 Comments
Sort by:
R
RazoR 21.09.19

I downloaded the image of MD*.
Mounted, start sd4hide (the same) and run the game.
Without cracks :P

a
andreynew 21.09.19

You need to put the game through the latest version of daemon toola here is the link : http://younggirls.ifolder.ru/366059

S
SERGEi_2000 21.09.19

People, we all know from the game wikidiff - apparently this is due to the curve of the EXE'schnick. Need to find a new one. If you find anything - you can put here the links (will test) and it is already playing and I'm afraid will fly or not... (and when it crashes and not very nice, sometimes the tuning is not saved and you have a new set)

m
mefin 21.09.19

Yes Mlyn I love! But the question of Who-the thread uses original exe + Daemon Tools? You have to play it? If not, vylozhte pliz original exe and then the pirates immediately with the karkom go!

D
DeFrag- 21.09.19

here mini image and the SD4HIDE prog - http://slil.ru/23356497
Mounted the image with daemon Tulsa run SD4HIDE, press HIDE and play...
PS I like flying, and crashes and the exe is not cracked...

m
mefin 21.09.19

So, and with original exe crashes? Hmm, interesting. I look the game is buggy released. Crash nitro with lights going, litsenzionka online not comes! In General expect the patches and still it is necessary to organize the collection of signatures, to the following NSF Released after 2 years, but that he was awesome, on a new engine, no glitches and everything! And soon Bethke half without textures, with the launch of the console will start printing send! :)

R
RazoR 21.09.19

nitro with lights g)))) In my opinion it is more of andera 2 chip.

D
DeFrag- 21.09.19

you are a little confused with the nitro, when nitro just thinking, strong blur usually occurs in the area of the headlights.. anyways beauty is...

M
MiXeR007 21.09.19

I even game is not installed :(, writes that EAInstall.dll is not an image program for Windows NT,and che to do?Thanks in ADVANCE!

S
SERGEi_2000 21.09.19

Look, I think I will wait for the no dvd from the Reloaded (if that is!) - remember, last year, with most wanted first was also a crack (game runs without sound) - and then the normal done!

G
Gr1nGo 21.09.19

Nodvd Razor1911 is from...what he ever do to you?

S
SERGEi_2000 21.09.19

disconnects from the game

G
Gr1nGo 21.09.19

Are you sure about him? I have run without problems...
And...well, actually flew a couple of times when pushing Jump to Event...But this stuff...

D
Diman devil 21.09.19

I have no drive goes

S
SERGEi_2000 21.09.19

Dug up a new No DVD (in the name do not look in there nfsc.exe) _http://dl020.filefactory.com/dl/f/d788c9/b/2/h/23cf53afe672089d/ - unpacked takes 8.53 MB - and from razor 8.49 MB! Not yet test...

G
Gr1nGo 21.09.19

8.53 is the original exe...It's in my folder, too, is - NFSC-OLD called.

S
SERGEi_2000 21.09.19

Yes, but I have a game with him to start, hmm...

x
xXx2000 21.09.19

I have the same problem with the flight. If you use no-DVD from razor game gives an error at startup. Downloaded but-DVD a link which was posted SERGEi_2000. It requires no disk, BUT same problem as with the original exe in startup a black screen appears and immediately throws into the wind. Without any errors. In principle I thought it was due to the fact that on the laptop trying to run but the problem many.
By the way, and even after the departure of the wind adds to the DHCP events this garbage here:
Not found the description for event ID ( 0 ) in source ( ). Perhaps the local computer does not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. Try to use key /AUXSOURCE= to retrieve this description; for more information about this, see help. In event record the following information contains: 7.
Does anyone know what the problem could be. In the video it seems to not complain. firewood the next. Direkth is that with the game went. I'm just interested to start it))))

PS 8.53 is the original exe...It's in my folder, too, is - NFSC-OLD called.
This is not an original for sure. First dates editing are not the same.Second disk does not require skazanym with exe.

S
SERGEi_2000 21.09.19

xXx2000: read in another topic someone wrote a possible solution to this problem!
People! ___PLEASE LAY out the ORIGINAL NFSC.EXE (from EA)!___ Not on rapid!

G
Gr1nGo 21.09.19

Click on NFSC-OLD.exe:

Maybe you have virtual drive installed?

I installed the version from razor yourself first, then the neighbor...
I have everything runs without problems, it is a black screen and departure. It is not in the game.
Then I tried to pereustanovit the game and perspecive noticed one interesting thing...in the MS-DOS was written, a CRC error...i.e. the files are not unpacked completely.

In this case, I recommend you to reinstall the game and check the box. If there is a CRC error, do the following:

1. Users of Win2000/XP, you must choose: Hardware ->Device Manager-> IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers. Open the properties ->Primary/Secondary IDE Channel (depending on which channel is your DVD). Then go to Advanced settings. Set the Transfer mode to PIO mode Only (do this for both channels if you are not sure which of them is DVD).
2. Restart your computer before the changes came into effect.
3. Install the game.
4. Restore the initial installation of the DVD device and restart the computer.