3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jesse McCartney 07.02.20 04:36 pm

Help choosing: Percent or None?

Guys, tell me what to choose. In short I have the Amd Fx 8300. The msi 3gb gtx 1060. Opera 8.
Appeared I may say so an extra 40 thousand, want to invest in a computer. What to change better? And then I read here on the forum, if you buy a powerful graphics card, the PERC will not take as it should.
So I wanted to learn from sarusi it) what to put dibs?))
22 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luka_gg 07.02.20

For 40 thousand to change the platform more relevant, and the graphics card will come from a new generation 11ХХ.
Processor 2600Х + B350 (Х470) + 16 GB DDR4 3200 would be a good buy. All the more reason to have 8 GB DDR3 on the current, not to mention the processor. The graphics card is the same not so hot, but at least the new generation.
To spend on a new vidyuhi, it's good, but not on the 1070 / 1080, as they say, better a new generation for the new year to watch (when the price of it ustakanitsya, unless of course again the fever will not prevent).
Percent + Opera + modern architecture SureShot, and there could none level 1080Ti to bring up.

L
Len4ik00N 07.02.20

Jesse McCartney
since there is a possibility, it is better to change the platform (cent., Mat. cost, RAM) to a more modern. Yeah, fofix still drags, but he 100 years in the afternoon and the upgrade prospects are zero.

J
Jesse McCartney 07.02.20

Len4ik00N
And when you say change it all, well, except for the graphics card itself is none then the same will work with a good processor? And motherboard anyway it is better to change? I have here is

J
L
Luka_gg 07.02.20

Jesse McCartney
Now You are sitting on the processor is very outdated, processor-level OFFICE, which in modern games is visitsa in the download, if you put a more powerful graphics card, A 8300 simply not cope with the load of the graphics card. No, the sun` will work, but You will get dips in FPS (minimum, maximum and average), as well as the failure to load graphics card.
Visual form 8300 + 1070
Looking for a download of the video, where 60% / 70%, and hence lower FPS in games.
I guess YES, You will get better, consistent results in games.
1060 GTX 6GB + FX 8320 in 9 Games
Even with 1060 already so-so.

Just drive in their games exactly the same, watch the CPU / graphics card. Modern gaming solution, and is now considered the best 8700k (Intel) - first place and second 2600Х (AMD) You will get a much higher performance per core, Hyper-threading, to improve stability download graphics, FPS and raise the future prospects of the work platform with a new video card, especially if it is about more powerful.

J
Jesse McCartney 07.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
OK understood) will take normal percent then) and Opera, what about the motherboard?

L
Luka_gg 07.02.20

Jesse McCartney
Of course the same. You will be surprised, but the new architecture is accompanied by a new SOCKET (of course not always, but often). Especially those sins Intel. AMD keeps their socket ,changing the chipset (but You won't be a problem to first update the BIOS of the motherboard to support new processor).
Example: 2700 / 2500 / 3770 / 3570 - the socket 1155 (motherboard); 4770 / 4790 / 4690 - the socket 1155 (motherboard); 6700 / 7700 / 6600 / 7600 - socket 1151 (new motherboard). Well, new 8400 / 8600 / 8700 - 1151-v2 (a new motherboard). The chipsets are the same deal. The Intel ZХХХ - support overclocking, others simplified, abridged.
So, Your socket АМ3+ long outdated hardware, the new generation is built on AM4. Accordingly to the new socket, new chipset. Under the processor-level 2600Х - B350 enough (PC Mate / Tomahawk) or a new chipset Х470 without problems. B350 need to update the BIOS (the service center) to support a new generation of processors. From AMD B350 / X370 / X470 - support overclocking.

J
Jesse McCartney 07.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
understand) I will razbiratsya then) thanks for the help :-)

L
Luka_gg 07.02.20

Jesse McCartney
Yes always please contact. Careful there with the intricacies, choose and RAM correctly. At the same AMD AM4 is cooler have BOX versions of processors in the set, and it's pretty good.

J
Jesse McCartney 07.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
And if not difficult) in my amount to tell at this point what Mat to take to her processor? what would I do not much bother and just went out and bought, well, RAM is all clear. but with percents and mother it's hard for me)) you Can for example, the price in DNS for example https://www.dns-shop.ru/catalog/382ca5fe3ba97fd7/osnovnye-komplektuyushhie There's still plus or minus such prices as everywhere else)

l
legusor 07.02.20

if that percent buy the same gtx 1080, you will feel a good difference in performance relative to their 3gb gtx 1060. I have an old computer was with the fx 8320 at a frequency of 4.5 with 16 GB RAM 1866MHz, and I once changed my amd r9 290x nvidia gtx 1080. gaming performance increased by 2 times. by the way, the r9 290x in performance as the gtx 1060 6 gb.
as I sensed an increase in performance? Yes, just:
in dark souls 3 on radiance I have at 1920x1080 on maximum decanters were drawdown from 60 to 30 fps, on a gtx 1080 no lags with 60 fps was not in the resolution 3200х1800.
resident evil 7 I Radeon could not drive above full hd at maximum settings on gtx 1080 60fps with no drops at resolution 3200х1800.
outlast 2 was easy even in full HD on Radeon. with gtx 1080 calmly walked at 60 fps at a resolution of 3200х1800.
the Witcher 3 prosaically a bit in Novigrad and toussainte (in urban centers) on the Radeon at max Gravano, without hair and without exorbitant rendering grass and range. with gtx 1080 at full settings transcendent, full hair and smoothing hair x4, on the resolution of 1920x1080 was not any lags with 60 fps anywhere else. when 3200х1800 the game gives out 45 to 60 frames, but if you remove the hair and beyond the range of vegetation, it will be 60 stably.
batman arkham knight is not exported at maximum speed in full hd on Radeon was subsidence in some places up to 35 personnel. with gtx 1080 situation corrected.
such examples are still many. I will say more when I to this percent of the new company for tests, sticking 1080 ti, gaming performance is even higher.
with 1080 fifth far cry were taken at maximum graphics only full hd, and assassin origins - high settings. this sometimes was a drawdown of up to 45 personnel in farkrae - very rarely, mostly, always kept 60, and in odeine, in big cities, subsidence was more often.
with gtx 1080ti edge lights began to give stable 60 already in 3200x1800 and Sosnin on full hd on ultra was almost perfectly played.
if you have to its 3 gb gtx 1060 buy a new PERC\mother\memory, it will receive a maximum of + 5 fps in games, even if you have to stand 8700K. and the fact that you got treated for buying anything else makes no sense, if you leave your old graphics card.

L
Luka_gg 07.02.20

Jesse McCartney
I already told You, and even more. I would be looking in the direction 2600Х + B350 MSI PC MATE (with a BIOS update in the service center, check in advance) or MSI B350 TOMAHAWK or without problems, and is generally a great option - X470 MSI GAMING PLUS. RAM - Samsung [M378A2K43BB1-CRC] 16 GB (and overclocking via the utility MSI frequency 3000 / 3200, 3200 manually 16-18-18-42 1T).

legusor
Dear friend, there is no question about the resolution is more than FullHD, so stock up on cards makes no sense. FX at the moment gives the drops in FPS, and the above video I threw easily is proving. The processor will give a great advantage - a stable FPS, because FPS is the result of effective work of the CPU for game engine, especially when we are talking about more than low-resolution and high CPU usage in modern games, so it will get a stable 60 frames lower time frame and future prospects.
And go on the resolution, loading the map graphics, this is another option, but the situation will not improve.
Moreover, what's the story, then 1080, then 1080Ti? I'd like to see how FX handles the watch dogs 2 or as origin. Well ka show me.

J
Jesse McCartney 07.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
understand)

J
Jesse McCartney 07.02.20

legusor
I think

L
Luka_gg 07.02.20

Jesse McCartney
Jesse McCartney wrote:
I think
There is nothing to think about, he talks about a resolution over 1920x1080. I highly doubt that You have more for questions about the PC would not be, and the graphics card would stand more powerful than the 1060. I doubt You will be able to travel on the chart (by downloading it), with options for 1080 / 1080 Ti exceeds 40 thousand already, if nothing has changed. And Yes, as I said, they are already outdated. I don't even know what kind of monitor and resolution 3200х1800, which is non-standard.
Processor and download in modern games, and thus the question of effective work of the CPU with the game engine at the moment, is more acute since in the same Origin for stable 60 frames need a minimum 4790k, and Your FX is weaker.
Now the CPU dropped a good load in games, especially open world where the world geometry, draw distance, number of NPS loaded even 8700 under 60%.

J
Jesse McCartney 07.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
in principle, change the mother percent Opera, and then over time already and the video card will change that small would have to upgrade the whole computer

M
MunchkiN 616 07.02.20

the fecal Mat Board so it would be possible to blew up percent to 4-4.4 GHz to upgrade the RAM and everything would be hunky-Dory
so in this case, the most justified the investment in a new platform
but exactly 40 thousand I'm not sure that you can walk namely a CPU usage level of corn 1700 or the new 2xxx analogue good mother and set some sort of average memory
regarding the graphics card at the moment it is not possible to buy Cara 2 times more powerful than 40 therefore it has no meaning and change in radon analogues or high cards from NVIDIA for the sake of increasing the video memory is somewhat doubtful in this case entertainment. so buy a video card makes sense to defer for a year, okay with a face

J
Jesse McCartney 07.02.20

MunchkiN 616
well, I already thought so)) will replace all the main and none is tolerated))

R
RestlessDreams91 07.02.20

A difficult question.
I would advise you to take Protsyk. Given that the number of cores and threads the future, some sort of Core i7 8700 will be a great option, percent is the same legend as i7 2600.
Saw that 1060 is the first definite conclusion, but then also saw that it has only 3 gig. This is not enough for ultra settings.

J
Jesse McCartney 07.02.20

RestlessDreams91
So I think in the end? Same me, better to take percents and mother memory?