3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Street77 07.02.20 04:41 pm

DLC Bloodbath Arena (Dead Island)

There are 2 references, who dares to check ?)

http://www.dirtyshare.info/dead-island-bloodbath-arena-skidrow-crack---download/

http://www.bloodbatharenadlcfree.info/
38 Comments
Sort by:
D
Den 89 07.02.20

The incentive DLC is not. Promised 22 the numbers are even

S
Street77 07.02.20

Den 89
come on YouTube, there VIDOS people are already playing :)

S
Sa1rex 07.02.20

And so Bloodbath Arena DLC is already out in Steam-e price 199r
Go to Steam then to the store, select the game Dead Island scrollable scroll-om below, you can see that appears below the game buy the dlc... starts downloading weight 1.5 gigabytes, and then go in the game, look at the confirmation screen to activate the DLC
If!!! an error occurred activate the DLC, do the following, go to steam then library games, find the game you press the right button, properties - local files -verify integrity of game cache, then you will see how to start the continuation of horse racing in the DLC size 350 Mb

S
Street77 07.02.20

a half gig ) thumbs up )

C
CoD PyLuT 07.02.20

well, kkak) who have already played? weapons still have some piece in addition to 4 additional cards?

J
JesTeR_KR 07.02.20

Garbage, says that addition is, but will not work because of corrupted saves. With saves all the rules.

T
Temix 07.02.20

Tell me how to find the arena in the game and bought but where it Hz

D
Den 89 07.02.20

A quick transition is in many places. Select the lobby of the arena. And all

T
Temix 07.02.20

ashleyalicia
Posted would love to, but my 60KB/s recoil a half gig impossible to put

e
errorsss 07.02.20

And I have a license (add-on purchased in steam) crashes when loading the arena. How to fix pomogite please

e
errorsss 07.02.20

Integrity of game cache checked 3 times. Even the game was completely worn out and pumped. In the supplements arena, even leaderboards can be viewed. In support of stim wrote, they replied that it is necessary to write the publisher, wrote him to keep quiet. Now try to start a new game, unsubscribe.

e
errorsss 07.02.20

Ran from the beginning to the place where the entrance to the arena, gone - a departure, I don't know what to do. Played in bits of island 108 hours, not a single problem was not, and then full PPV, even in the Internet didn't find anything similar. By the way I don't play games, and when you load the arena goes to main menu of the game.

S
Street77 07.02.20

errorsss
Cap, let me guess: you menu throws ? :D

e
errorsss 07.02.20

Yes, my friend, is

S
Street77 07.02.20

errorsss
I don't know you bought the DLS, but the fact that I have a pirate and downloaded from the Internet DLS...on the Russian version of the game was compromised, but didn't work...threw in the menu...I downloaded the release from Reloaded, put update 6, DLS fix and bloodbath arena, voila! it works...then the truth a little to podobala Rusik to put in sound and text, but the fact that I have all OK)

e
errorsss 07.02.20

Addition honestly bought the incentive, really nothing can be done?

S
Street77 07.02.20

errorsss
bet on the English release...said because ) your purchased absolutely no different from my downloaded )

e
errorsss 07.02.20

sorry, didn't notice about the English version. Pump, unsubscribe.

e
errorsss 07.02.20

put eng. version - still departure.

e
errorsss 07.02.20

Yesterday the answer came with poddavki:
29 Nov 2011, 19:34 from TECHSUPPORT :
> Dear Customer,
>
> thank you for your inquiry.
>
> Play your game as you normally would. You can fast travel straight to the new
> area if you want or you can go to the northern tunnel in the resort and enter
> through there.
>
> Note: If you reply to this Email please do not edit the subject line. Thank
> you!
>
> Best regards
>
> Your Support Team
>
> Deep Silver Inc.
> Technical Support
> 900 Larkspur Landing Circle
> Larkspur CA 94939 / USA
I write that the game crashes to the main menu, they tell you what to do to get in the arena. Neuzh they think I'm a moron. Or have them there morons sit.