3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Street77 07.02.20 04:41 pm

DLC Bloodbath Arena (Dead Island)

There are 2 references, who dares to check ?)

http://www.dirtyshare.info/dead-island-bloodbath-arena-skidrow-crack---download/

http://www.bloodbatharenadlcfree.info/
38 Comments
Sort by:
D
D.Artist 07.02.20

Downloaded Arena play the pirates.
The DLC is good, already have seen all the 4 arenas, there is even the Intro is, like the plot,
surprised =) Arena made cool, 4 levels of difficulty you have.
Easy: there zombar can throw a punch die with 1 shot.
Average, ordinary zombari, but dark as a Negro in ж0пе, with a flashlight have to run, but atmopshere.
Complex: the jungle-rain grass and corpses, the most normal, because I do not die from 1 hit, and is where to turn.
Very Complex: the arena is constructed very convenient, light, multi-level, have a place to go, but dohera
Infected (sprinters who) and the damage was brutal. On Easy lived until about 30+ waves, and then zadolbali
the rest up to 15-20 maximum. One quite hardcore, in the cooperative 4 the most, I think it will be a thrill.
The biggest minus - the weapon throw is bad, because if the arena will fly, or the corpse will fall into the abyss, forgiving
uber-knife, have to take a weapon that is not a pity. Even the breaks between waves is very short (LUT
do not gather), and they sometimes spawn very close, right behind a rock, uncomfortable. More stamina flies fast
and we have to run a lot, so better light one-handed stick to take.
PS Iron bit with broken glass solves :D

O
Orleano 07.02.20

And where these arenas found in the game?

L
Lil_G. 07.02.20

Where can I find this arena to throw off anyone screen shot...Please!

p
pioneerg 07.02.20

errorsss
Had the exact same error. Download license image of the game from torrent,install and let the game will be updated.it will work.
When I reinstalled through steam,the error still persisted and got rid of that way.

e
errorsss 07.02.20

http://forum.akella.com/showthread.php?t=16215&page=89 I was helped by this advice.

D
Dj0rni 07.02.20

Well, It's DLK on the pirates is not yet available?

D
Dj0rni 07.02.20

And then went to content watch arena is not unlocked ...

D
Dj0rni 07.02.20

rocked yesterday on the rutor Repack, Dead Island v.1.3.0 + DLC (2011) PC | RePack from R. G. Element Arts

D
D.Artist 07.02.20

Emae, Yes, and here repak? I have a General image weighs 2.14 gig, with Russian+English
it's got all the DLC and patches without a problem arose.

D
Dj0rni 07.02.20

XS , but the person deleted their comment before my rocked yesterday on the rutor Repack, Dead Island v.1.3.0 + DLC (2011) PC | RePack from R. G. Element Arts no Difference! Just downloaded as you said the steam version, make sense? same!

E
Eduard S. 07.02.20

Dear veterans of the!!! In the original have not played, will one of these days. Read here and the question arose: at these arenas can be reached direct during the game and progress through the story in special places? And what if I just start the plot I have in stock already would be Portofel?

D
D.Artist 07.02.20

Eduard S.
The Ripper is a prescription going to have on the machine.
To get to the arena have a distance to walk (to the tunnel
in the city to reach).

L
LightK 07.02.20

People, and with this arena on the Internet will pogamat?(I have the pirates) For the same need Update 6, as I understand it? arena out of it or what files do not replace?

T
Tatarin2 07.02.20

and I have this arena at all black ka load it,can not see what all's going on,but at least depressing is that in this game without arena has its own arena,even though there vs zombies in real fight and probably can be to each other face to beat.

V
Veselyy Kot 07.02.20

Arena good, especially delivered arena A and C, the most is to rest and pump.

V
Valery_Koshelev 07.02.20

About the place did not understand where they are.

V
Veselyy Kot 07.02.20

Valery_Koshelev
About the place did not understand where they are.
If you're talking about the very arena, you can get there by fasttravel.

A
Aleksandr742 07.02.20

This DLC to buy anymore, no key, no Steam. It also includes DLC Ripper_2.0. To have these DLC, you need to buy the game retail Dead Island: GOTY.