3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Da1m0s9 08.02.20 11:58 pm

Assassin\'s Creed 4: Black Flag \"Saved file is corrupted\" (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

I've seen that the theme with the save closed, but still. Crack from 3DM I have the third version, five days played, everything was great. Today, the computer blacked out while on the screen cool the save icon. After enabling see the secret police is corrupt.
Question, actually such: whether it is possible to revive the saving? where they lie on the disk? and if it's bad then throw off sohranki immediately after the first time you need to bomb the Fort, or immediately after meeting Edward from assassins.
30 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kapellimestari 08.02.20

Da1m0s9
Throw email in PM, will throw you save at the same time will tell you where to throw. Version of the same passage, almost in the same place.

b
boys007 08.02.20

Guys help into making a game start playing but is playing out in windose save lost and have to play again(((

K
Kapuh 08.02.20

Kapellimestari
And me throw off please (e-mail will be sent in PM). I would continue after his escape from the fleet. Played 9 hours, clambered Havana along and across, went further in the story. During the escape, Edward and Adewale the game started indefinitely preserved, slightly alarmed. During the study of the ocean (almost immediately after from the fleet on the new ship came off) the game crashed and when booting it turned out that all my progress gone, and I again asked to meet in the tavern with sid ((((((

T
TOSh 08.02.20

I have the same problem out and all is lost, it is possible to fix it?
and then 10 times for the second round pass.

S
SPR1GGAN 08.02.20

TOSH
disable AntiVir and you need to run as administrator and pocasa to make a copy of the folder with saves .

S
SupernaturalLost 08.02.20

Friends, Today played a game and suddenly restarted comp gauge your progress reset to 0 % and there was an inscription : the Saved file is corrupted!
Does anyone have a save at this point :

If there is pliz share :)

n
naikore 08.02.20

does anyone have sohranki on litsuhu?

H
Hpstr Uprt 08.02.20

I throw off pls save after save from the Thatch of a battleship.

c
callmeMisha 08.02.20

is there someone have a save 100% completed game for Repack from fenixx version 1.04? Or at least some for fenixx?

R
Rad-mir 08.02.20

callmeMisha
I have only not fenik and zo1ded

A
Andriy 2014 08.02.20

throw please save gray need to bomb lineiny ship

D
Dmitriy Pigalev 08.02.20

SupernaturalLost
Skinte please me and saving Laureano Torres,I would be very grateful)
soap - [email protected]

Y
Yura Bondarev 08.02.20

thank you Tosh helped

A
Andrey Petrov2 08.02.20

I also was not preserved after the departure of the computer...where the passage of the 45% who have skinte please memories [email protected] and how to use them !??? how to recover !?

l
lyapa221 08.02.20

I have the same problem of corrupted save after blackouts! is it possible to restore my save ? if not then please throw me I the passage of 30-31% in the mail [email protected]

E
Edgard Avakyan 08.02.20

I ALSO PART NOTHING TRUE

A
Aleksey Yadreevskiy 08.02.20

the same corrupted save file,is there any way to restore progress?

E
Evgeniy 9889988 08.02.20

the exact same problem ( I doshol to 34% pomagite pliz [email protected]

B
BblnEu_COKA 08.02.20

43% [email protected] kick off your save plz

M
Mansur Mulaev 08.02.20

Hello!
Friends send me a save where I killed the old man due I think 3 memories I have corrupted save game/
[email protected]