3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Da1m0s9 08.02.20 11:58 pm

Assassin\'s Creed 4: Black Flag \"Saved file is corrupted\" (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

I've seen that the theme with the save closed, but still. Crack from 3DM I have the third version, five days played, everything was great. Today, the computer blacked out while on the screen cool the save icon. After enabling see the secret police is corrupt.
Question, actually such: whether it is possible to revive the saving? where they lie on the disk? and if it's bad then throw off sohranki immediately after the first time you need to bomb the Fort, or immediately after meeting Edward from assassins.
30 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andre_minacov23 08.02.20

Kapellimestari
throw me a saved game where to buy the diving bell (preferably after dipping it in vodu)

A
Andre_minacov23 08.02.20

Kapellimestari
here is the e-mail [email protected]

A
Andre_minacov23 08.02.20

Kapellimestari
well or 5 parts

A
Andre_minacov23 08.02.20

Kapellimestari
if you can throw 5 part I you money skins

A
ABRAScovyy 08.02.20

I played 8 hours and through 10% of the game. Reinstalled Windows, downloaded the game through Uplay, and the game has no saves, and it stops not much Vidova even 20фпс, Offline fps with no problems . Scored anyways on this game. Recently went to the game and with fps all normalnoi online, but save and no. Went again to 12% re-installed Windows, all anew. I really like this game, fps is below 30. With other games from yubisoft the same thing, but sohranki is.

V
Valera Dergachev 08.02.20

Karamba people! help! The same problem! Broke save 15-20 % Repak from Mechanics. What to do?!

V
Valera Dergachev 08.02.20

Just started Nothing is true everything is permitted

t
travisscott1 08.02.20

Kapellimestari<
hi,also faced with this problem ,could you throw me сохранения[email protected]
stopped where in Nassau are coming the soldiers of the king,thank you!

S
Stalker0583 08.02.20

See not I have one such problem.Is it possible to restore a file?If Yes then how and if not then post a save.Version the mechanic,Downloaded on the website torent game,Mission after escaping from Jamaica and rescue Mary Рид.Почта:[email protected] thanks in Advance.

f
fasfasfas 08.02.20

SupernaturalLost
The same sokhranenko [email protected]
Please,please, long passed.