3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aksell1661 09.02.20 12:01 am

Download infinite [Solution!] (Far Cry 3)

Guys, do everything right, the game starts normally, but then appears to download in the form of rapidly changing images and inscriptions in the center of the screen. and it happens indefinitely.
powerful PC, firewood, new, latest derekt.
don't even know what it could be...??? help, maybe someone knows the solution
183 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aksell1661 09.02.20

ZIHAMMER
of course.. I'm beginning to want to evaluate and if hooked then buy it
but how this problem is solved..

a
arteha123 09.02.20

update the video card driver and then run Far Cry 3 on behalf of the administrator!!!
I helped)))

l
lespaul1959 09.02.20

Updated driver card, DirectX .Net Framework, Visual C++, and still the eternal loading... some one ... and have all possible Assembly, which is on the Internet, tried.

p
petchnoz 09.02.20

I helped to run as administrator(right click on the shortcut,choose there)-minutes 5-6 blinked,then consumed with sin started!!!

p
petchnoz 09.02.20

arteha123
Thank you very much helped me

G
Greaser. 09.02.20

Oh, Far Cry 3 is already out...

A
Alex.[voron4ihin] 09.02.20

forums.playground.ru/far_cry_3/766550/#10235354

M
Mo-bius 09.02.20

Option for Uplay-tablets, consisting of 4 files (the game stably for a long period of time, save, and achieve the function):
Subdirectories program Uplay is a few copies of files, which replaces Uplay tablet. They were also replaced (search by name, there is nothing at all).
The Council Uplay.exe to make Read Only did not help, but probably not hurt.

PS Aciago Sympathy. Practice ;)
Method was found by a, albeit small, but thinking - and if reading an incomprehensible pattern, so it is not suitable...

A
Aciago 09.02.20

Mo-bius
Nifiga not understand.. to change it? More specifically, sir.

l
lespaul1959 09.02.20

Already tried all the above options resolve the problem, and nothing((
It seems really can only wait for the other tablets.

D
D0c_81 09.02.20

Aciago
1) Need not give updated Uplay,and the game is not activated, because flies hacked version.
2) When activated, the download of the original long, wait, don't close the window, it will start must eventually.Can I get a replacement to put in Uplay for those who have updated Uplay and flies pill
http://narod.ru/disk/64108696001.dc147381cf5643a0f9..._3_v_1.0.7z.html

A
Aciago 09.02.20

SlasheR81
Nonsense... where are all the updates Uplay... you can download the latest version from yubisofta and after installation it generally will not be updated, because the version and so the latest.
That means the game is not activated? All is activated, if the game starts and goes to screen saver, but I waited 15 minutes longer not patient enough. There is a pill from Reloaded.

D
D0c_81 09.02.20

Aciago
my business to offer, and there who it wants and gets out!

A
Aksell1661 09.02.20

I solved the problem!) and as it is stupid.. just decided again to start and went to make coffee, come and everything works, the download is gone)) 2 hour played, I liked it, the maximum speed is great)) tomorrow I go to the store for her to buy for the collection) good luck)

A
Alex.[voron4ihin] 09.02.20

need to download the tablet from RELOADED

B
Batareikin 09.02.20

at first played pirates ,all was well no endless zakusok, then waited key deleted pirates cleaned the registry ,installed individuals the result of endless download(

A
Aciago 09.02.20

And I have crack from reloaded - the eternal loading...

A
Aciago 09.02.20

Aksell1661
how many minutes you were gone?

K
Kapellimestari 09.02.20

Don't know how many brewed coffee Axell, but bigger fifteen minutes I could not stand it. Not responding. Go to assassin.

A
Aciago 09.02.20

TA da... the Last time I tried to run, as usual, wanted to get out via task Manager by killing the process, but faced with true black screen... had to rebutals.
Go too Assassin.