3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aksell1661 09.02.20 12:01 am

Download infinite [Solution!] (Far Cry 3)

Guys, do everything right, the game starts normally, but then appears to download in the form of rapidly changing images and inscriptions in the center of the screen. and it happens indefinitely.
powerful PC, firewood, new, latest derekt.
don't even know what it could be...??? help, maybe someone knows the solution
183 Comments
Sort by:
k
kotiarax 09.02.20

has anyone solved the problem with endless loading

R
Russel_116 09.02.20

Waited 2 hours and Wu-La start the Repack Mechanics
I take the license

t
tutnikita 09.02.20

I have another problem, the loading screen after 7 minutes on the menu start the game is fast loading and all press Esc opens the menu and all

l
lespaul1959 09.02.20

Put the Repack from Mechanics loaded on the night. Morning watch - loaded! Having read some of what they say second time is loaded quickly, I closed the game >.<'. Again endless loading!
Don't even know what to do with it.
Climb in English on the Internet, so there are people screaming that this issue is even on the PS3 !

111q 09.02.20

also suffered from a black screen until I put the tablet from reloaded!!!!! runs the game without this fucking uplay!!! cheers I'm on the island:-)

a
as1000 09.02.20

111q my realiter and infinite loading

111q 09.02.20

I don't know what that Repack installed where they needed uplay to run in offline and DIN. started loading with changing weapons and after some time there was a square of Malevich....and silence:( today I downloaded a tablet from reloaded, weighs more than 50 meters threw in the game folder, ran through FC3Updater.exe administrator. again there was a download of weapons, but after a couple of minutes got the splash screen and the game menu!!!

a
as1000 09.02.20

yesterday, waited 20 minutes even, Sedna launched on behalf of the administrator, in 480, after about 10 minutes I went, but if I go again it will be a long wait, in General, each time waiting for this breed

A
Aciago 09.02.20

not I, this is not the case! my pals comp is weaker, but the video is better - the game runs for 30 seconds.
the game is not worth it to leave the PC on overnight and do bathe with her. I'm not talking about the upgrade.

I
Iak_Futurist 09.02.20

The problem is not power, it krivorukost developers. On the official forum yet no one helped and just write that please contact support, but remember that the complaint takes up to two days.

A
Aciago 09.02.20

nobody is talking about power. it seems to me - the thing is hardware support for some models of graphics cards and computer configurations.
But in any case, it certainly krivorukost developers.

A
Arsen10203 09.02.20

Run through the Updater and install the scoreboard from Reloader

M
MARHELO 09.02.20

Today I bought litsuhu and waited 40 min until the download will be , then think faster wakes Nehru*on also waited 40 min . Liked the game , but the download 40 minutes hate well, just can't !

K
Kapellimestari 09.02.20

Resembles year and a TV my sister had to turn and knock over forty minutes before the start of the program. By the time the TV just keep up with the picture. Now removed nasis y(e)play, reinstall the game going. Will test then.

O
OMFGITSDAN 09.02.20

solved the problem with downloading !waited 5-10 minutes ))) but whenever you log in the game (help how to fix it?) and cover the game .crashes!!

C
Cold 2 09.02.20

People will be different and tabla from SKIDROW and not REOLADED I have the game it won't start?

T
Tim.Z 09.02.20

Aksell1661
At infinite load the game:
Launch the game, when the download icon to open the task Manager (ctrl alt del) and close the process WmiPrvSE.exe if it starts again, shut it again.
the game will begin immediately

A
Aciago 09.02.20

Tim.Z
there are no such processes. 7х64

V
Vip44ik 09.02.20

Tim.Z
Thank you very much helped and then 2 days soared couldn't do

a
as1000 09.02.20

Someone wrote the problem is solved by installing Win7 SP1, true or not?