3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
theoink 09.02.20 12:03 am

The problem with the quest the Lord of undvika. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I can not pass quest,because came much earlier ,but earlier on the territory(For the quest master bronevik).I saw some headpieces.Now when I pass this quest it turns out I skipno 2 jobs because of this.Who can say, where's this dude.But I can not find.
40 Comments
Sort by:
S
SlawNo 09.02.20

theoink
look for it here =)

S
SlawNo 09.02.20

p
pityh123 09.02.20

theoink
You solved the problem of where to find this guy?

T
Torkvamada 09.02.20

it there are no stupid =( and does not appear

T
Torkvamada 09.02.20

Mart1z
exactly the same problem. It raw combatant rushes over me like sabachka and Helmore all there.
An hour looking for no boyfriend no village any where. A bug of some kind. At the place where the giant hung soldier area yellow with the hint to find Hjalmar, and there is nothing on calling. on the site of the entrance to the village to enter the lair of the Giant, as I understand, Hjalmar must be in the village, and there is no one

O
Oliver Q 09.02.20

Tell me how to get into the cave of the giant? And where to look for the stranger to ward off the sirens?

k
konrad777aa 09.02.20

All the rules(also stalknulsya),went to the village Marlin on the same island and started out kV,then the Archer took,and when the smithy was examined,the yellow circle is not lost-stupidly followed the footsteps,came to the village,there is this damn fucking(looking for)the fights,the horn blew,the siren has fallen and all the fucking camping...)

Y
YasinPen 09.02.20

was found with the same problem, went further in the footsteps of giants, came to the village, where he fights with the gargoyles (or whatever they are). all, the quest went on)

6i6a 09.02.20

ZloyBooT
SPS helped and then I was zakolebalsya and the ship climbed without the quest but didn't come out and no one could not find trail climbed and climbed, not what a PR village SPS

Y
YasinPen 09.02.20

6i6a
cheto on skelling not alone quest bagnuty, there still will meet a couple of these

M
MacTire 09.02.20

Hi all, here's this garbage came to the area by job (Master armorer) eventually found Archer found Helmore at the stage where the offer to release the Whigs the only problem then noticed that I don't have this quest ( Lord undvika ), it makes sense not to pay attention or is it full of fail ?

p.s In the story, I haven't found CRIS I just sailed on Skelig, the Youngest killed but Buttercup still wasn't walking. Well, another question and as by giant the go key to take ?

o
onakita 09.02.20

Evil3Wolf
It is necessary not to step on the snow, then the giant wakes up.

m
maxdima230429 09.02.20

but I have another problem I can't start the battle with the giant as soon as he woke up is the video and then black screen and hear music playing as an Archer shoots, and even the menu can't have come out via task Manager

H
Hamlo009 09.02.20

The passage of the mission, Bishop Undvik

P
Pavel Yak 09.02.20

maxdima230429
The same problem, thought patches will correct, but no, the fifth has not changed anything, the most offensive, that the quest of the main storyline! Not after his stupid get up, I already passed all the possible quests, level 25 and the feeling that you have to start over...

M
MacTire 09.02.20

Pavel Yak
I started

D
Dakota 09.02.20

A typical problem of an open world - not to get caught accidentally on a quest like shit...

A
Alex Tim 09.02.20

Pavel Yak
try the game to run in window without border

R
Raingoesup 09.02.20

The problem is almost the same - decided to Armorsmith, start a quest with the giant (and the fact that this quest never displayed - master of Undvika was not taken). In the end, I helped Hjalmar fend off the harpies and beat him, and went further Armorsmith. The result is now passing the master stupidly stuck. In the village of Hjalmar gone, and the quest gets stuck in the pantry of a giant...who was the exact same scenario?

R
Raingoesup 09.02.20

All, the problem was solved. If anyone, the situation is exactly the same (that is, before you helped Hjalmar fend off the harpies (no Archer I, by the way, not saved) and he tells you like I will wait in the cave), then during the quest score at all and go straight to the lair - Hjalmar will be waiting for us there.

if the cave itself on the map not marked - put your marker in it's place and come on their own - will succeed