3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
theoink 09.02.20 12:03 am

The problem with the quest the Lord of undvika. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I can not pass quest,because came much earlier ,but earlier on the territory(For the quest master bronevik).I saw some headpieces.Now when I pass this quest it turns out I skipno 2 jobs because of this.Who can say, where's this dude.But I can not find.
40 Comments
Sort by:
L
Loki_Fran 09.02.20

Also embarked on this quest. Near freezer giant traces the giant and Hjalmar. A giant illuminated when using vidmachenko of view, and Hjalmar - no Geralt with them does not respond. In the village, where the idea to fight with sirens Hjalmar, he's not stupid sirens sleeping lie and nothing more. After killing them, too, nothing happens and near the entrance of the cave all empty, and no cut scenes no. tried to pass again the quest in different ways, was overloaded 100,500 times and that just did not do...Roll back the quest prior to completing the master Armorsmith is impossible - more than 50 hours of time...

v
vzglydizugla 09.02.20

Loki_Fran
the quest with the script and part of it starts when it detects Helmore with sirens, if this point is not present, and the giant will not. Try to go back to the fork (where the camp was) and go all the way Helmore again, maybe the discovery of traces of play and start Helmore and sirens.
If you have this moment seen, but didn't go after Hallorum, look for him in the city, where it could be waiting for you . Characters (any) don't run away if you don't follow them.

L
Loki_Fran 09.02.20

In General, I spent an unforgettable night with the search engine. Looking for a solution to the problems with this quest in 4 languages,
and such bugs occur in very many, well, in General, no solution I found. Tried dancing with a tambourine and the console was useless. The seventh is still waiting for a patch that according to the developers will be extensive and will solve many problems.

A
Argo R 09.02.20

Loki_Fran
It's all strange. I passed the quest without problems and in parallel to make the quest about master armorer. Version of 1.06. When I started the game the version was much earlier.
All scripts work as they should. The only problem-could not save the Whigs, the giant, once woken, but here suggested that we should just play in the snow not to tread. Saved Whigs , killed the giant. Hjalmar and two of his companions remained alive, Hjalmar is happy, promised that from now on the exploits of the Witcher will be singing skalds and asked me to help his sister.
And you have a ship with a madman found? All of the following went? Associate of Hjalmar out of the pot Troll pulled? XS why you are not working. When a ship with a madman came in was a cut-scene with the giant or not?

L
Loki_Fran 09.02.20

Argo R
to do all that. I'm probably 15 times in different ways trying to quest. But I quest Armorsmith is not parallel do, and for many days before.

A
Argo R 09.02.20

Loki_Fran
that's me other people who did the same, write that, too, can not pass the giant. They say that in this case, Hjalmar elsewhere is, I will try to find out where.

A
Argo R 09.02.20

Loki_Fran
in short, it seems really have to wait for the patch.
This quest bagnuty - before the sirens were immortal, now the conflict with the quest"the Master-armorer.
The seventh patch this week goes.
And the giant in the cave too, no?

L
Loki_Fran 09.02.20

Argo R
In the cave can not go. There is the entrance with stones Packed that Geralt with Hjalmar, the idea will be to disassemble. Jumped from the top of the cave, where something like a window to the platform with the giant, but there a damn sight.

A
Argo R 09.02.20

Loki_Fran
Oh yeah, for sure. I forgot that the entrance to the cave together with Hjalmar to clear the necessary.

I
Ishamael 09.02.20

Please tell me, during quests as we climb into the wrecked ship, talking there with sailor around which the skulls of members of his team, and in the end promise to return and give him the nails and dratwa. I did a quest, came back, but the sailor in the ship was not there. Where he now resides and whether it is possible to meet him? Thanks in advance

A
Argo R 09.02.20

Ishamael
I have the same. Nails and dratwa he asked, but no quest for this reason has not appeared. After killing the giant I went back to the madman, and he was not there.

s
shm04 09.02.20

Complete the quest master armorer, the giant did not touch. Tip 'Find Helmore' gives scope for a search for a crashed ship near the cave. But it is not there. You need to follow in the footsteps of giants to a vertical wall and then (without traces) further along the road to 'the Ruins of Dorve'. He's the one with harpies beating. Help him, and from then on the quest standards.

B
Bogdan Sharikov 09.02.20

Such a problem, meet a stranger and drive off sirens can not, they allegedly friends and attack them impossible version 1.07,what to do?

S
Sea Hunter 09.02.20

Strange situation with the stage of this quest to Find out what attacked the squad Helmore.After killing the giant,it is marked as not done.All right?

Spoiler

G
GventPlayer 09.02.20

Bogdan Balls
this stranger is none other than Hjalmar, son of the Collapse of an Krait. you see poked into the village without taking the quest from Collapse. Now you no longer perform, load an early save

V
Vitaliy Kulikov 09.02.20

My bugs with arms held dioritovaya after bombs thrown into the wall. And the quest I could complete when I fell in the cave from the tower to the 3 trolls

i
iof 09.02.20

SlawNo
Helped me just came back and all ATP huge

m
mrnkou 18.06.21

GventPlayer
early ?? and if they are not? Drain 140 hours and start over?)

D
Dmitriy Okhotin 23.07.21

this is abnormal crap ABSOLUTELY, more than 6 years have passed the release of the game, and this quest bug has not yet been fixed, I decided to re-name it, although on the early patches everything was zbs, in short I caught a quest bug so that Hjalmor did not appear, well, everything is a bitch not like people

k
kortexbtw 20.01.23

Slaw No
God bless you