3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
atmaROZ 09.02.20 12:05 am

Impressions of the game (Shadow Warrior 2)

Once released, try and share their impressions about this interesting rubilove.
43 Comments
Sort by:
A
AminaSoda 09.02.20

Played for about an hour.

While that looks like a normal butcher but quickly tired of its monotony, however, departing from the enemies and the girl appearing in the upper left corner so very, well, very reminiscent of Borderlands.

I also liked the Easter eggs with guns in which you can listen to music from past games of the publisher. Well, optimization at a high level, rarely fps drops below 55.

T
Tdante 09.02.20

Great game. I just last week passed the first part but here it is... my God, how much it is pleasant. They took the first part of the game, added a lot of elements from borderlands, brought the graphics and forgot about minimising... And it turned out great!
It is a pity that first and foremost it's a shooter and not an RPG, and I took it completely along with the side effects in 10 hours.

M
MrWorld 09.02.20

The game is awesome, initially I thought that the middle or at the end of the game you get bored, but this game is exception. Lots of good humor, interesting dialogues, which unfortunately is not translated (like my cookies).Palocci is also very interesting,plus the game has a good customization of weapons, which is what we like Bordo. However highly recommend and good way that the game came out on sonaki, and that would be casualty and unoptimized piece of and drive wouldn't.
PS the soundtrack of the year

d
demonwings03 09.02.20

Passed 90% of the campaign mode the whole,very little I want more,it will leave the game in the lurch hope.And that there was a steam workshop where you can create your own maps and weapons are very hopeful,and while in the game VERY few side and story quests played 20 hours

t
totktonada 09.02.20

Played on normal difficulty 11 hours, took the game by 54.2%. Perhaps we can talk about the game consciously.

Shadow Diablo 2
So.
We have a hub from which you can choose what you want to do, story or extra missions, or you can select any mission previously completed. The levels are generated randomly and very ambitious, and if you run strictly by the compass, you can skip the most generous buns monsters.
The monsters in the game differ not only in skin, but also abilities that are also generated randomly.
To combat them, the levels are scattered a lot of weapons that you can carry in your inventory under the arm and pump with the help of artifacts that you can find, but you can make other artifacts and money.
And all this can be played as a co-op and solo, and single mode, unlike other games, designed for joint passage, does not look sterile.
In fact, the only real complaint is the level generator. After ten hours, increasingly caught in the generation levels of the already known fragments. It seems to me that to do quite perfect, preserve and randomly generated tabloid and add personality to the story missions, it was necessary to divide the levels into two types: story missions, which are done manually, according to type of company of the first part, and side tasks that have to be left to leveleditor. It might keep all the chips in the game, including a hub with a shop, with preference and courtesans, and add each point in the game of individuality.
As for the technical side of the question, here is really beautiful and detailed graphics using the menu you can disable blur, daub, servicenet, blur and all sorts of grain, designed to make the games on consoles don't suck, great optimization.

Very good. For the second a decent shooter for the year.

a
alexzet3 09.02.20

lame game
Doom liked
in the late 90s I played the game packs,but now wishes to undergo such a flat treshak
no desire

w
wektor1313 09.02.20

just completed shadow warrior 2, this game, much more DOOMа liked the game, the graphics class, the gameplay is quite varied, at least pleased with a huge selection of weapons, ways of getting it, many different enemies and the ability to turn into a jumble everything that moves using a normal sword, double swords, chainsaws without a holder 5 charges, ability is poor, but gg and they Jedi. In General, if you can't remember to for the last 10 years jester is so fascinating, just 11/10 ways Wang

s
stranjer8 09.02.20

In the beginning, but then began to spit. Forced stuck pumping arms annoying. In SW1 at least it's not distracting as it is here. Locations some idiotic. Some futuristic city and the lab, the boring forest mountains. The plot is not zainteresowany. The main character was boring. And katana are useless now due to the tweaked combat system. It probably can never use. It is seen that developed wanted to make the game closer to the original than the previous one and they got it. But to play the second part for a long time I did not. SW1 spite of flaws still liked me more.

And Yes, why in the game there are level maps? It would be super useful on those with a(t)ranny of the forest levels.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 09.02.20

In principle a good idea!!!! Me too, it dragged)))) And optimization is great! Played for almost four hours.

B
Beirut 09.02.20

Did not expect, the game is just super

t
totktonada 09.02.20

Doproshel. 20 hours with all side effects. However, progress is only 99%, apparently because I missed a few bosses.
Rather liked it, though I would prefer more individual story missions.
The plot, incidentally, is more than enough for the shooter, and completely justifies what is happening.

P
Protocol10 09.02.20

5 out of 10 set. The game is weak. Not long enough for this soup. IMHO, but nothing developed tried to turn it into tabloid. All this pumping and knocking out the loot looks silly, stupid and totally inappropriate. The dynamics of slips like hell, adrenaline zero that meat action-Satana a death sentence. Great levels perform poorly, because their design and elaboration is poor. Besides from the game from every angle reeks of cheapness and budget.

In General, developers brought in the wrong steppe. Had to do the classic shadow warrior without a sad management of inventory, with a corridor and more compact levels, but with high-quality, and not an empty dull Bordo.

R
Ruslander 09.02.20

The game is gorgeous,but not a masterpiece.Unlike the first part, added a bunch of new weapons,which differ only in stats,why not leave the system improvement of weapons from the first part.Therefore, run a maximum of 3 guns and one sword,a bias in favor of melee is also obvious.Also generator levels get sick of having to run on the same map,it's depressing.And so the game gives lots of fun,Koop did not try.7 demonic rabbits out of 10

s
salopic 09.02.20

Did not like. I usually monotonous shooting like 2-3 hours of play already remove.

K
Kovboy belomor 09.02.20

Well then someone wrote saying doom is steeper,and in what place? Here is drop gorgeous,Be it the city,slum area or places like monasteries are very beautiful. Fireworks, cars, ice, fire, acid grapes and barrels,as well as opponents inflated explodes acid all Looks super.Especially in the Japanese gardens. Vrazhiny they are much more than in the Duma, in the sense of variety. Lots of guns for me is also a plus,and if in the Duma, the gun becomes hell do not need,here at selecting stones, the gun becomes a destructive thing, even for bosses. And of course the phrase Ala Duke Nuken.In the Duma the levels fresh,light LIGHT in hell, damn it.Yes, for me the old doom the darkness,the creaking of the chains and crying baby on the background of people impaled on stakes was a hundred times cooler. About the price I generally am silent. Actually, another proof that the presence of denovo not an indicator of coolness of the game. 9из10 including for the price.

S
ShadowM88 09.02.20

The game is the bomb! Got the pleasure of passage,like literally everything-tons of weapons,quests and enemies.True story as much confused,I did not understand taguasco in it.What about improvements here bad that the developers has restricted number of slots for weapons.About the ending,what the hell happened with Lo Wang? Is it zakhaval Dragon? It is not clear! The co-op to check out unfortunately I couldn't.And I would like to! The soundtrack in the game is simply ofigennyj,especially the title theme.That is to say,a very worthy sequel of the original.Over time, will definitely buy!

g
gliga142 09.02.20

- The graphics engine is old and dull - remodel steel stupidly added mastromonaco type of crap aberrations and nuclear just the number of effects , if you play on ultra on Monica there's the birth of the universe.
+ Requirements , keeps stable 60 FPS
-The story of the fierce shit - decided not to bother , not any videos, etc. So pathetic dialogues between the gg and animated Baba + tonne all chaparal ..
+You can stretch the game for a long time if you take all side quests
-Gameplay - I kathiraveli katana , castrated weapons upgrade , castrated pimp game alter
+Added new weapons , mixing and in General the whole system of Borderlands

for me it is one of the disappointments of the year, and if the Mafia has failed and to hell with it - because developed are not the same .. here is just a fail , but just stole a half-mainstream ideas from other games and created ugly Franks .. My rating 6 out of 10

K
Krakenov 09.02.20

Part 1 was normal, and 2 more liked.

B
BylZanyatNik 09.02.20

Comrades who were there said that the game is boring and dull-postavte maximum level of complexity and you will realize that your mind isn't strong))On the complex do not have to strain to already difficult beginning to nervously poke the monitor,the last mode you so CAREFULLY cherry-picking what weapons you take, and that it to stick with what prior to this even thought.DOOM of course the legend,it all waited so long(hence the reluctance of many fans to acknowledge the SW even with her staisha),but this game is really no worse than his,and who thinks that the game sucks you snickering bataniki))

B
BylZanyatNik 09.02.20

And Yes, about the scenario.DOOM is also not pleased with some super new demons again,again hell,again all to save,well, a bit of history and descriptions of the mobs.....It just continued the story with the first part.And if you do not like to write themselves a script which appeal to you personally,create the game and enjoy DEEP syujetom))