3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
atmaROZ 09.02.20 12:05 am

Impressions of the game (Shadow Warrior 2)

Once released, try and share their impressions about this interesting rubilove.
43 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lunersun 09.02.20

Here you only write about experiences and nothing more. Crashes, freezes game? Feel free to create topic asking for help. If you see that someone spoke about the game in a negative way, it is not necessary to go to the person and arrange with him 10-20 srach in comments.
System requirements here, with questions will pull or not pull back.
Remember, there is only experience, and nothing more.

P
ProstoqYParen 09.02.20

Usual postrelushka,hold the mouse arrow and spam er recharge.

D
Danny Lamb 09.02.20

Feel that Shadow Warrior (2013) + Doom (2016) + even more replicas and humor Lo Vang.

From the pros: colorful stylish locations, the mountain cave, neon-another dimension-it's all cool. That only is when Lo Wang during the dismemberment of the demon, begins to hum the American musical (you too?). The first 2 hours is amazing. Hero know a car techniques. Leveling weapons is somewhat annoying.

K
Kind_Stone 09.02.20

On this maside. How it's beautiful. Steer with a chain saw during sawing someone something that lacked in the Duma. And besides then there's chainsaw swords, knives, tanyeli (privatmaja), bows, firearms of all types and even a lot of things. For a couple of hours, so much meat, even let such a dangerous stuffing, doom wasn't given.
And merry suteki, carbon conversations, drive, everything is in place. Persistent competitor at the buffoon of the year (for me, at least).

t
totktonada 09.02.20

Check out the SW2. Get a normal boy game and not a console gay kazualschina.
Real minus two: too clever by half with pumping (or a bad menu, not tasted) and too much skewed balance a melee (the biased choices).
Well, Yes, nodularia colorful graphics, with the ability to disable the console Pribluda type of blur and bloom, and high performance.

x
xoen 09.02.20

Quite cheerful game with morcom.
Optimization happy. Speed more reminiscent of квейк3 that is. In General, slicing and dicing for fun.
Personally for me - that close!

G
GuyverDark 09.02.20

Cool, Nice and Bloody. All on high, except - it does not seem to have translated, a fact liver - to englisch. well, the voice would be quite able.
No, what on earth can be better than to crush the demon to a pulp...

S
Silentip 09.02.20

Yes, pechenihi a Bong, but Oh well - overall the game is very well showed from the beginning: the story unobtrusively, the gameplay is pretty smart, does not get bored - well, let's see what will happen next.

g
grafonoman 09.02.20

first impressions are mixed...how strange everything seems in Bardu some play time when we arrive to the allies, and they can be easily clubbing and they do not care and they shed a ton of blood! this rubbing of course ...let's see what's next

a
agula98 09.02.20

Somehow not really gone, I had to do and then captain jester as the first part.Have requested a refund.

t
tweaK_ 09.02.20

This is Doom in the style of Japan)

v
vftor 09.02.20

Fun game. Reminiscent of Borderlands, the same cartoon with black humor but went, in the spirit of tolerance of modern Europe. This game-a ball.

K
Konstantinum 09.02.20

definitely a masterpiece game of the year pic.

t
the endless misanthropy o 09.02.20

In the game the best vegetation, crosses didn't notice the last time I stared at the trees in Gothic 3. The engine is similar to legimacy, technology much the same. Global shading, for some reason, only sasao.

M
Mr.Tako 09.02.20

On the last difficulty,boring, better on a medium or light.For the latter, you're the enemy for half an hour wet, and he guys are not dying and you really do not kill.Especially when you're with a chainsaw, generally the best simulator woodcutter.

M
MrWorld 09.02.20

Excellent grinder, yet holds, perhaps at the end can be a little boring as the first part. Really the first candidate for game of the year

i
informator59 09.02.20

For me, this year really was the year of the return of old meat shooters. Doom was just awesome, and the new Shadow Warrior has great gameplay, graphics and of course optimization. The poles are just great and other companies should learn from them how to do good optimization with gorgeous picture.
PS On the last level of complexity is very much meat))

L
Leonn_24 09.02.20

didn't like the first one was more interesting and more beautiful
this part is boring

z
zEmberg 09.02.20

in the trailers and videos looked like the cooler

l
legusor 09.02.20

ran about 3 hours, until comes. slicing and dicing with a sword in perfect harmony with the shootings. endless running, jumping, dodging adds dynamics to the gameplay, improving the entertainment of chopping and shooting enemies. only now, all these pumping and 100500 types of weapons like borderlands did not like. the music from the main menu, elegant, repeats the theme of the first movement. before the final credits, waiting for the same revelation from the story in the past SW. the carafe is quite a common thing that well optimized. the price is just untrue.