3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aliser 09.02.20 01:03 am

Impressions of the game (Project CARS 2)

pros: graphics, cars, tracks,sounds,physics. In General, everything is standard and there is no problem.
cons: damn again 25. Well, not interesting to play, as in the first part when Everything is unlocked. There's no money or what school of study to go then on more expensive machines. Why not make one car available - and the rest open as you progress through career. No they give you everything from scratch... 5 times and I drove it just hangs in the collection.
28 Comments
Sort by:
T
ToxaF1 09.02.20

The people, as there is a optimization? The first part is still rolled, like. Don't know that to take or not, and then the computer is not very powerful.
Yes, and Win7 has anyone run?

d
dsom 09.02.20

good bitch !

N
N-ICK 09.02.20

on the keyboard playable?

n
neomax22 09.02.20

On 7-ke start (ultimate sp1) For my not too new computer (i5-3570, 960GTX) game automatic put the graphics settings medium-high, there is no brakes at least for now tried. However keyboard control is terrible, may of course need to configure everything, but I'm afraid that Claudia is still not very good to play. Yet strange as it is, during a race (specifically put the hurricane to see how it will look) rain water plumes for Machinima and from under the wheels, everything is beautiful. And then watched the replay, there's nothing but the rain no, odd, even, remember dirt2 where the repetition really was a sight for sore eyes (passing through a puddle spray or cutting the road behind the car and hung a plume in the air like in the game and on the replays)

e
ewgen-007 09.02.20

Ah now I would be in 2017 for Seven to sit

v
vftor 09.02.20

Installed it on Win.7 x64 max,started it and popped up window - requires the installation of update KB2670838 for Windows. I read about this update - it turned out that Win.7 it may not run the other program. Decided not to risk it. The game is tuned for the Win.10.
In addition, system requirements writing, that requires Internet connection.

z
zimnisad 09.02.20

Core i5 2500s, 6gb 1333 mhz ram, gtx 750 2gb overclocking at medium-high settings, antialiasing smaa secondary played well, except for the rain in other cases 55-60 fps, in the rain, 30-35,

s
sobakovod 09.02.20

I would not want to offend someone, BUT... It's called once you're working on a name, then the name works for you. And the second part of the project cars. Physics ruined completely, but all persist in talking about hardcore avtosim, instead of accepting the obvious. I'm a driver with experience of 14 years, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that on dry pavement, the rubber must keep the car. At high speed when turning the car easier to flip than to disrupt. In PC2, the machine simply does not understand what she was on the pavement. When before you turn slow down and lay the machine to turn, she goes in there, but after the apex, hit the gas and the car stops turning and starts to move straight. Yes, I understand that I was playing with the keyboard, and pressing it perceives as gas pedal to the floor, but it happens even on Audi A1. There are front-wheel drive. Removed glad that did not buy.

s
som_dm 09.02.20

The game is divine !

S
SanayPerm 09.02.20

And here is the simulator of screenshots arrived. The difference with the first part is pleasing, but purely on the chart if the judge is not far away from the second shift left and especially the first part of Cars. playing with a gamepad is quite comfortable but need to get used to everything exactly.

A
AtomaTb 09.02.20

As techno demo available )
As simulator close

R
RaptoR BTR 09.02.20

A couple of screenshots grafone
Spoiler

T
Termibus 09.02.20

Yes figs knows... the Game is certainly pretty, but it lacks life, that is. Like that everything is very sterile... After a couple hours got bored. With the same forty I did not, and even in the demo of Forza 7 played more than both parts of Kars.

K
Ksardex 09.02.20

NICK
I would say even on the controller to work. Needs a wheel

F
Fireglow 09.02.20

Physics is not clear at all! How can a stock four-wheel-drive sixth evic(280л/s) at a speed of 100-120 km/h recorded in turn as a rear-wheel drive!? It's funny... I'm Afraid to press on the gas, immediately sideways poses like force 700... and it's on the wheel G27! Graphics of course it is great, but lacks a full career and more adequate physics.

I
IVAN Drago 09.02.20

My mostly unbiased opinion on this simulator.
I am not a fan of the series Pcars last part I liked much less Assetto Corsa.
Now what about discussing the game.
SMS (the developer) has done plohoy work on the game.
But there is still room to grow.
Pcars 2 is essentially the first part, but with numerous small improvements and bug fixes.
Pluses of the game:

-Feedback on the wheel was better
-Physics was harder , more realistic
-Settings of the game have provided detailed comments and now it is clear what is responsible for what.
Settings left a lot but now it's not a bad thing as in the first part where it was not clear anything that is for the sliders and plus because all described in detail.
-Added cars and tracks
- Improved graphics. Autumn nürburgring from the cockpit is very cool, almost photorealism.
-The view from the cockpit is fine, just not attached to the camera and the head turns and tilts, adds immersion in the game.

Now go through the cons
- Graphics have become better, not everywhere. If some of the tracks look great and captivate the other look simply disgusting, such as track in California on the shore close to town (forgot the name) - grey muddy asphalt and home box in games 5 years ago., this track even in SHIFT 2 looked better.
Graphics in rain and still snow on the top, looks like a toy.
Some schools of physics, for example on a wet road the rear-wheel Boomer is stronger than ICE. Maybe they choked the engine especially on the ice track, I don't know.
Still little civil cars.

The game itself is improved the first part and there is no hardcore hell as they say and the physics itself is quite adequate, except for minor nuances that I hope will correct.
The main thing that you need to know when starting the game - she, like Assetto Corsa , made not to bend at all, pressing the gas to the floor and overtaking on the roadside and for the aesthetic pleasure of control authentic car lover that you are.
And for Motorsport fans, who want on the track to test the cars they see on the tracks on TV in real life.
if you don't like cars and Motorsport and just love the race is not bothered that the game does not like it.

b
bestia 09.02.20

Pcars essentially chases with Forty and GT ... This wand wand Bake .. and I would not say that it is up to them . The fleet for many more , it is the first thing frustrating , and of the route , some might be missed .
What I want Bugatti to run may brings about changes in choices ... but in fact -- if in the real world have the opportunity to try All that are on the Earth , and then want it . Pkers this way is not .
+ requires revision physics , whatever it there was not vaunted . Under the keyboard , under pad ... no good .
Contact fight ... not a strong point of this game , again .
I also do not like the setup of cameras . I would like all code to rule , as in Shift 2 using Cam hack . I'm just happy that it's there , cool camera very much contributes to the realism , adds a lot of thrill while driving . Personally, I copied 1:1 onboard position with any YouTube and documentaries about the cars-it's just nerealno pleasing to the eye .

Next, they pounded her on the spot .

H
H82Y 09.02.20

how to accelerate time in qualifying?

b
bestia 09.02.20

IVAN Drago
For those who watch on TV : just did these fans get upset because it's not really copied . Just compare the onboards from YouTube we can safely say that nobody even tried to follow them .
The same with Bentley, BlancpaiN , all this sucks and damp .

J
Jfriske2 09.02.20

I'll be brief... better to buy Forza 7!
soulless... Jack... interesting career, I haven'T HEARD it?????
speed is not felt as collisions!
by far the shit!!