3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aliser 09.02.20 01:03 am

Impressions of the game (Project CARS 2)

pros: graphics, cars, tracks,sounds,physics. In General, everything is standard and there is no problem.
cons: damn again 25. Well, not interesting to play, as in the first part when Everything is unlocked. There's no money or what school of study to go then on more expensive machines. Why not make one car available - and the rest open as you progress through career. No they give you everything from scratch... 5 times and I drove it just hangs in the collection.
28 Comments
Sort by:
a
aleks1979 09.02.20

Jfriske2
In Forze is also not going smoothly. Machine shamelessly slip on dry pavement, even when traveling coast-60km/h In PCars career is secondary, as the sharpening goes for online. There is introduced the ratings will be all sorts of cyber-ride. In my opinion, the most successful in all respects racing game this year - F1 2017.

S
StormX07 09.02.20

Also the problem all that more power 600l forces, not managed .

Looking for pick up, for all classes of cars

S
StormX07 09.02.20

Spoiler

Help - tips for beginners on the Controller.

1) you Want speeds. Start to learn to drive with GT3 class, they are the easiest.
2) the seasons until Summer.
3) If the car NASCAR, Ford Falcon V8.
Compete only on special tracks. On other tracks it is not designed.
Spoiler

5) Ready control settings for the controller.
http://www.playground.ru/files/project_cars_2_nastrojka_dlya_dzhojpadov_xbox_i_dualshock4-161644/

After arcade racing to move to the most complicated simulator is not easy.

Here it is serious. In Sport Races as in Football, Hockey, Basketball, has its own rules.
Their orders, their penalties.

And if the word Qualification, warm-up lap you are not familiar with, then you should not start to be bored and confused.

d
demon 33251 09.02.20

what the crap ...

00711 09.02.20

The game is good, but the fact that NPCs don't change tires when weather changes - ANNOYING!!!!!Travel 2 hours by the end of the hard slick(like I do not remember) and then oops the rain, the tires cool down, the car lurches in the vortex , and NPCs as perlite and promout like realism CLASS

m
mozart83 09.02.20

Somewhere the sense of speed! Playing in the first sense on the North loop of fear and the drive, and on this 250, where 50 km/h is generally difficult to distinguish. Curbs and they do not flicker not to mention the trees. Sad somehow((

A
Alex_cypher 09.02.20

After a few patches the game is kind of finished up more or less playable state. Now the machine does not behave like a cow on ice, grip is there, the physics just feels right. Even the wild Lotus 98T is now easier and more enjoyable to drive. Compared to the first PCars - as heaven and earth. Very different feeling, a deeper. With the wheel no problem, but even on the keyboard now plays great, with absolutely no tension (from aid, it is sufficient to include only the APS and stabilization, ABS to taste). Tuning cars have more influence on the driving sensation. The feeling of speed can be enhanced by increasing the FOV to 90-95 at least helped me.
The career mode is quite good, at least compared to the first part, which I personally traveled the entire length and breadth even with a fairly dull single player mode. All sorts of interesting innovations, which was missing in the first part. For example, I really liked the Porsche 917LH race on the historic track of Le Mans from DLC Spirit of Le Mans, where in 1 hour and laid the whole day with a smooth change of day and night (the length of the race you can reduce or enlarge at will before the race). Practice Quala, race - all quite competent and nicely simulated. The feeling of being on a race weekend is much stronger than it was in the first PCars. A lot of drive and positive emotions got from this race. In the first part of such exciting events in the single player mode was not.
But glitches in the game still quite a lot. According to the chart, a lot of complaints about the lousy anti - aliasing, the optimization of the average (could be better, given that it's only a race, not a shooter in an open world), there are glitches with gradient textures (bending). Also there are glitches with the interface, for example, on the selection screen, tires have broken elements. There are other minor and non-critical, but still not very pleasant glitches interface. AI is also not going smoothly. Sometimes can ride in the rain on slicks :)
Unpleasant is also a glitch with the effect of dynamic changes in the FOV during acceleration and braking - in the release version of the game it worked crooked, and after the patches it has stopped working altogether.
Immediately after I put a rating of 1 out of 10 for being too crude game now pulls in the 6-7 out of 10 overall, quite playable, but the developers have still a lot of work. I hope they will perform it, and do not score in the game as they did with the first part, where after 10 patches there are still many obvious bugs.

I
Iahardy 09.02.20

Slag full, do not buy, it's not even a simulation game about physics generally keep quiet. its just, no, you saw in GTA 4 cars go ? so in this game the same