3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rovrnomy 22.09.19 11:57 am

That eats fps? (GreedFall)

Zadolbali jump from 30 to 60(60 is Locke)
running OPA to 30, then back to 50-60 rises etc
The subject who got out? or wait for patches?

the subject said:

The game is sensitive to memory timings and overclocking it
If the out of memory error crashes or blue screen, then maybe that's a problem
in my case, but in other games everything was normal.

my toy: i7 860 3.7 GHz + 16gb 1600 + 1070ti intel ssd 120gb 1tb 7200 wdblue
in Odisei at 1080 on ultra with 30-50, Witcher no mods for textures and stuff 50-80 (in city 50-60)
so the problem is not hardware.

the game eats:
8GB of RAM and 6GB of video on ultra
3GB and 1.3 GB for a minimal salary

the percent and map or when not operating at 100% or at least 80-90%...regardless of settings

the game uses the swap file.

the game no matter what is the game
HDD/SSD

included Using,
the game absolutely don't care about what Grifoni worth it. though minimal, though the ultra, it will shorten it to 30 or 60
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beirut 09.07.22

Rovrnomy
property of clothes)))) it’s better to disable it altogether, set everything else to ultra
in general settings at a minimum and, by excluding, find the problem of business for 5 minutes

g
gliga142 09.07.22

I think the saddest thing in the game is the blurry TAA and the viewing angle - it's better to replace them with SMAA from sweet-fx, and I personally set the viewing angle to the middle, all other problems are due to the asshole engine.
When I launched the game for the first time, it warmed up my video to 76 degrees, changed the anti-aliasing, reduced the viewing angle - it still increases in battle, set + 10% the rotation speed of the coolers on the video and voila 70, but the fps of course jumps .. but there's nothing to be done, this was in all games on this engine.

Add. No, TAA doesn’t eat anything either - then it’s stupid for those who want FPS to lower the corny shadow draw distance + RTSS lock by 40-45 fps as I did in the techno hat, in this case there will be a stable 45 fps, which differs from 60 not very much, but then your video is not fry like a frying pan.

p
pump_plus 09.07.22

I put it on 10, everything began to go smoothly. At 7, too, sped away from constant friezes call

P
Palych Rokov 09.07.22

The resolution is very slow, but on the older generation of cards it is playable even at ultras in 4k

l
lapwing mouse 09.07.22

Palych Rokov
I pulled this game on ultras 2080ti even with reshades and retinues.
Found something to test. Testani is better than the updated Ark and Cyberpunk, you will be surprised))))))